Cubic Hare

Homemade Exotics-Emu,Chicken,Fish,Toad,Eel,Cobra,Python,Jumbo & more...

RussP

Ian,

Sooooo tempting.

Definitely don't need any more straps, but keep coming back for a look-see.

Well done.

Russ.

Cubic Hare

pretty happy the way this green sea snake strap turned out..

20151008_160154-1.jpg

Cubic Hare

New 22/22 Double Black and Tan Python seen here on Casio Edifice (first attempt at double stitching)

Image20151012102721070.jpg

20151012_101041-1.jpg

Bncrpt

That looks wicked Ian..well done mate!

Cubic Hare

That looks wicked Ian..well done mate!

Thanks Todd.. I even amaze myself sometimes.. haha If I don't see you before, enjoy your trip over the pond.. Be safe and have fun...

Here's what my leather dealer came up with for me today..

Fish - Yellow and a Brown Barramundi, Orange Carp and he told me what the blue was but I forget.. it's gorgeous...

20151016_163739-1.jpg

Toads (He lives in the bush I reckon he's "golf clubbing" these himself).

20151016_163931-1.jpg

and Eels (again, Hmmm, he has dams). The pink one is for the Mrs, she's been at me to make her a strap for ages..

20151016_164054-1.jpg

Cheers

Cubic Hare

He also gave me this: It's a piece of cowhide topped with light refracting disco mirrors (for the want of a better description) It lights up all colours of the rainbow as light reflects from it. Not entirely sure what to do with it just yet but maybe something will pop into my head... Something very bling perhaps?

20151016_172521-1.jpg

Cheers

Cubic Hare

And a couple I finished today. Both 26/26 one Black and Tan black stitched Python and the other is a thicker style Green Cane Toad.

20151016_073041-1_1.jpg

and

20151016_083136-1_1.jpg

Cheers

black263

Loving the work you have done here , some great textures and great work .

Knowing the humour on this forum I notice no one has asked about foreskin ,,, of course ethnically sourced :-)

Foreskin strap on a diving watch would be awesome. Wouldn't need a diving extension. Just give it a rub and it would resize to fit over a suit. :suck:

black263

Workin' on a Yellow Toady today. Black stitching tomorrow and she's done..

Since having my heart attack at the gym last Monday and being forced to take time off and just sit and relax I have been enjoying making these things..Learn as I go. I do have some Elephant on the way.. Ethically sourced ofcourse.

Image20150716142743592.jpg

Heart attack at a gym? Confirms my theory that exercise is dangerous. When you're born, your heart has a number stamped on it. It beats that number of times, then stops. If you exercise, it beats faster, and you get there sooner. :suck:

elp

Knowing the humour on this forum I notice no one has asked about foreskin ,,, of course ethnically sourced :-)

Foreskin strap on a diving watch would be awesome. Wouldn't need a diving extension. Just give it a rub and it would resize to fit over a suit. :suck:

:rofl:

Cubic Hare

When I source some I'll be sure to make you a headband. gratis...

Cheers

black263

Clare has a foreskin travel bag. Going on holiday it's hand luggage. Coming back it's a suitcase to hold all her purchases.

When I source some I'll be sure to make you a headband. gratis...

Cheers

Nicely subtle. I like that.

Cubic Hare

Clare has a foreskin travel bag. Going on holiday it's hand luggage. Coming back it's a suitcase to hold all her purchases.

LOL... My Mrs could use one.. The girls do love to shop...

Cheers

Bncrpt

Hahaha wrong..just wrong. ..but hilarious lol

Will do buddy, week to go will catch up once back in OZ mate.

That orange toad looks interesting!

Cubic Hare

Going to try this Yellow Barramundi stitched in black on my Yellow Seawolf Avenger. Doing two today, one with black backing leather one with natural, see which is better with probably enough leftover for a third.

20151023_083524-1.jpg

so far spent most of the morning shaving the back of the leather. Who knew fish was so damn hairy..

20151023_103615-1.jpg

thick, black, wax stitching.

20151023_153103-1.jpg

old and new

20151023_145908-1.jpg

and the first one is done..

Image20151023161905476.jpg

GenTLe

The result looks amazing!!!!! Congrats!!!!

markofkent

Are any of these for sale? If so pm me plz

Cubic Hare

The result looks amazing!!!!! Congrats!!!!

Thanks Alex, yes, I'm happy the way this one turned out. I have another almost finished as well but with black backing leather and black sides, I'll see which I like the best once that one is finished.

Are any of these for sale? If so pm me plz

I mostly make straps for my own collection but sometimes I have leftover bits and pieces or a strap I made didn't turn out what I thought it would be in my head so I occasionally have a strap or two that I sell. What did you like?

Cheers

millionaire wannabe

These are all very wild and amazing-really nice work!

Here's some ideas I was thinking you should try-

-Grizzly Bear leather! :)

- Lynx leather

- Cougar leather

- badger skin

- bat

Armadillo , anteater, walrus hide, etc

Cubic Hare

- Lynx leather

- Cougar leather

- badger skin

- bat

Haha, I'm always on the look out for something different. If you can give me a heads up on where to get ANY of those I'd appreciate it. None of those are indigenous to Australia except maybe the Bat, we do have bats but I'm not sure anyone is tanning them. Oh we have Cougars too but I'm too old for them to even glance sideways at me. No chance of catching one of those..

Cheers

black263

- Lynx leather

- Cougar leather

- badger skin

- bat

Haha, I'm always on the look out for something different. If you can give me a heads up on where to get ANY of those I'd appreciate it. None of those are indigenous to Australia except maybe the Bat, we do have bats but I'm not sure anyone is tanning them. Oh we have Cougars too but I'm too old for them to even glance sideways at me. No chance of catching one of those..

Cheers

Bet you could catch it if you had incentive. I was on safari, and we saw a cheetah going after a gazelle. One of the ladies said "Oh, poor thing. I'd give a blow-job to save it."

GenTLe

- Lynx leather

- Cougar leather

- badger skin

- bat

Cheers

Bet you could catch it if you had incentive. I was on safari, and we saw a cheetah going after a gazelle. One of the ladies said "Oh, poor thing. I'd give a blow-job to save it."

:rofl:

Cubic Hare

Some leftover Green Sea Snake - 24/24 for Gruppo Gamma. Beautiful soft comfy strap.

Image20151025091632953.jpg

Cubic Hare

Feel like I have been stitching forever. Finally finished the second Yellow Barra, Double black stitching, black backing leather, black edgekote rubber sides, single floating keeper, blah blah blah.. Now to decide which one I want to keep..

Image20151025134726335.jpg

Cubic Hare

Been busy today, I'm hanging up the tool belt. It's time for a beer.

3696462b8915e39d59d2ec413c23b061.jpg