Godfathar

The "What Patek Philippe are you wearing today?" Thread

_DC_

Just got the first 5160 :D

http://imgur.com/tXht2Fy

Can anyone help me to post this Pic?

UP4tyns.jpg

:D

Thanks Gazzla, now it's a larger pic I can see it's definitely a rep, pretty good job they've done though, I mean really quite impressive especially if all those date apertures work!!

Where did you get it Gracilus?!

DC

adamowski

These two gems came into today!! I think I may have a Patek addiction. One is off to a baby oil bath and the other is off to Dremel to get ready for gen strap!

85e549070143e7bed6b410d8e59d3048.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gracilus

Just got the first 5160 :D

http://imgur.com/tXht2Fy

Can anyone help me to post this Pic?

UP4tyns.jpg

:D

Thanks Gazzla, now it's a larger pic I can see it's definitely a rep, pretty good job they've done though, I mean really quite impressive especially if all those date apertures work!!

Where did you get it Gracilus?!

DC

as you said i find this watch was well done. Certainly not close to the Gen( price about 100k$). I got this watch from my-nearhome "factory". I asked them to make this one, cuz i am in love with this :D

_DC_

^^^ Would be great to see more pics, caseback, movement etc etc!!

DC

Godfathar

These two gems came into today!! I think I may have a Patek addiction. One is off to a baby oil bath and the other is off to Dremel to get ready for gen strap!

You wanna see Patek Addiction.. this is a fellow Patekaholic.. hahahaha, and that's not even half of his whole Patek collection.. lol

5B9D9A5C-CE8C-4155-AF40-42A28E3ED892_zpsgbu6nb2y.jpg

Jasonbaylee

Final Verdict... GF, u are found Guilty to the 3rd Degree!!! Lolx

Nice Collections, GF!

More than 1 road to Rome...

Godfathar

Final Verdict... GF, u are found Guilty to the 3rd Degree!!! Lolx

Nice Collections, GF!

hahahahaha.. I wish those are mine.. they are DC's..

those are mine below..

20160425_103636_01.jpg

not as glamorous as DC's though

Jasonbaylee

Undeniably, still a great collection, my friend! :)

adamowski

You wanna see Patek Addiction.. this is a fellow Patekaholic.. hahahaha, and that's not even half of his whole Patek collection.. lol

Well mine is no where near yours or Godfathers but here is my complete set minus the 5130g that's currently in transits from fat Panda

007bffe49a0c99c47ab2c0fa410e9124.jpg

Godfathar

^^ That's a lovely collection of Nautiluses.. you can't go wrong with those.. you need more RG in the collection, or if you are brave enough, join DC club and add yellow gold hahahaha

Crazyforwatches
2cyskdw.jpg

adamowski
^^ That's a lovely collection of Nautiluses.. you can't go wrong with those.. you need more RG in the collection, or if you are brave enough, join DC club and add yellow gold hahahaha

Yes, I'm very much considering picking up a RG aquanaut and I'm not sure if yellow gold is my cup of tea!

Gracilus

^^^ Would be great to see more pics, caseback, movement etc etc!!

DC

They all work, even a Moonphase, cuz this run on a Quatz movenment.

I gonna take a close up pics soon. i didnt take my camera to vietnam :D

If anyone interessted in buying one, pls contact, i will get you somes but hurry up i gonna leave vietnam soon :D

Edited by Gracilus

WatchaholicMallorca

Yes, I'm very much considering picking up a RG aquanaut and I'm not sure if yellow gold is my cup of tea!

I've got a full RG 5711 on the way, if you can stomach the wrong end links then you can't beat it, I received QC pics today and it's a stunning watch!

_DC_

Well mine is no where near yours or Godfathers but here is my complete set minus the 5130g that's currently in transits from fat Panda

Good choice going for the 5130, it's a lovely piece, I do somewhat regret selling mine (both of them... yes I had two :facepalm:) but now I have a pair of 5131s instead so it's all good. Here are the pair I had, the 5130r in particular was a very nice piece...

7143C8CB-749A-4FB7-8CE3-B495729DA5B2_zpspc1exxk0.jpg

DC

_DC_

Speaking of the 5131s, which should I go for this evening...

56F0AB72-FC96-4BC8-A9BF-C13F47337F9A_zpsj0kskhkw.jpg

DC

adamowski

^^^ gold!

If fact got my gold on tonight!!

b013ab545cea860509b8285cd58e079b.jpg

adamowski

Good choice going for the 5130, it's a lovely piece, I do somewhat regret selling mine (both of them... yes I had two :facepalm:) but now I have a pair of 5131s instead so it's all good. Here are the pair I had, the 5130r in particular was a very nice piece...

7143C8CB-749A-4FB7-8CE3-B495729DA5B2_zpspc1exxk0.jpg

DC

well crap, after seeing this I'm kinda wishing I went with 5130r

WatchaholicMallorca

660332A1-7B0E-4D73-9541-8FDBBBCE9E8C_zpstvvsjiat.jpg

Wearing my 5711 all week, waiting for her more exotic rose gold sister to arrive this week!

_DC_
660332A1-7B0E-4D73-9541-8FDBBBCE9E8C_zpstvvsjiat.jpg

Wearing my 5711 all week, waiting for her more exotic rose gold sister to arrive this week!

Be very interested to see how the 5711r looks on the wrist, I'm tempted if the extra thickness isn't too off putting!

Great choice of cocktail by the way, I'm definitely a mojito man, that or a whisky sour!!

DC

Godfathar

^^ my only issue is the mint in that drink, it over powers the mix.. thus I'm a close friend with the Mojito's Brazilian cousin. The caipirinha..

We need pictures from every angle for that 5711 1R.

WatchaholicMallorca

Trust me once she arrives it will be Wristie central on here.

DC I made a jug of that Mojito, lasted about 15 minutes, then moved on to the more local "Sangria" all with lemons and oranges picked from the garden!

I've got the pics from toro and approved so should arrive by Thursday Friday, any preference on the cocktail I will partner 5711 1R with?

_DC_

Ah man the mint is the best bit about the mojito, I like when a lump of sugar comes up the straw too, lol, crunchy :)

Erm, gotta be a whisky sour with the 5711r, warm coloured watch warm coloured cocktail!

DC

Godfathar

No.no WatchaholicMallorca. A full review is in order under my thread of the 5711 1R. For us all to have your watch as a reference.

WatchaholicMallorca
No.no WatchaholicMallorca. A full review is in order under my thread of the 5711 1R. For us all to have your watch as a reference.

Will do, just waiting for the Qc on the JF 15400 then wait for the dhl van.

Tick tock