KruisingKhaos95

Wearing a recently acquired 5726 today, one of my grail pieces :D

20220728-091901.jpg

• Like 2

DucatiWiz
On 28/07/2022 at 16:47, KruisingKhaos95 said:

20220728-091901.jpg

Looks great. Is that the PFF with the clone movement? If so, what's it like in terms of accuracy, power-reserve etc? TIA

KruisingKhaos95
18 hours ago, DucatiWiz said:

Looks great. Is that the PFF with the clone movement? If so, what's it like in terms of accuracy, power-reserve etc? TIA

It is mate, I've not had it for all that long but so far the power reserve seems solid, date and day change over at 00:00 and 03:00 ish like gen, overall its an amazing rep. 

The only notable difference aesthetically is the "Geneve" box veing wider than the day/month indicator but that's it. Considering the price and complexity of the feel one this is an incredible rep that doesn't get the love it deserves (imho)

• Like 1

enduser
On 28/07/2022 at 16:47, KruisingKhaos95 said:

20220728-091901.jpg

Hey, congratulations friend, that looks really nice.  And thanks for your tip on posting pictures. Hopefully some coming up soon!

KruisingKhaos95
1 minute ago, enduser said:

Hey, congratulations friend, that looks really nice.  And thanks for your tip on posting pictures. Hopefully some coming up soon!

She's a beauty mate and has a real writ presence! You're very welcome, happy to help :)

DucatiWiz
On 30/07/2022 at 15:43, KruisingKhaos95 said:

It is mate, I've not had it for all that long but so far the power reserve seems solid, date and day change over at 00:00 and 03:00 ish like gen, overall its an amazing rep. 

The only notable difference aesthetically is the "Geneve" box veing wider than the day/month indicator but that's it. Considering the price and complexity of the feel one this is an incredible rep that doesn't get the love it deserves (imho)

That's good to know as I have one on order (PPF with clone movement). Just approved the QC  :D

The only different I noticed was in the movement. The centre of the weight is bigger on the clone as covers part of the balance wheel which it doesn't on the gen. I guess that's because the gen is heavier in gold so it needs to be bigger on the clone. 

Not sure what you mean about the Geneve box being wider? Here is the PFF vs gen, can you point it out please? Thanks!

https://ibb.co/P5gZYPV

Edited by DucatiWiz

KruisingKhaos95
16 hours ago, DucatiWiz said:

That's good to know as I have one on order (PPF with clone movement). Just approved the QC  :D

The only different I noticed was in the movement. The centre of the weight is bigger on the clone as covers part of the balance wheel which it doesn't on the gen. I guess that's because the gen is heavier in gold so it needs to be bigger on the clone. 

Not sure what you mean about the Geneve box being wider? Here is the PFF vs gen, can you point it out please? Thanks!

https://ibb.co/P5gZYPV

It's hard to see on the pic you have attached above, as the hand position at 10 and 2 cover the box.

If you have a look at my pic below, I've circled the "Geneve" text under the day/month indicator in red. This box is wider than the date/month indicators whereas on the gen it is the same width. I hope I am making sense here lol 

20220728-091901.jpg

Edited by KruisingKhaos95
  • Like 1

DucatiWiz

Got it! Yes I see, still, it's a fabulous rep and I can't see anyone spotting that unless they're doing a pre-sales fraud check, in which case there are bigger clues on the movement. The way I see it, it's 90% of the experience for 5% of the cost, which makes it a bargain! Can't wait for mine to arrive, enjoy yours...

Undinist

Have any Patek fans been following the 5726-with-gen-dial adventures over at RWI?  A couple of people have acquired gen dials somehow. I think they've paid $3,000 or something.  Has anyone here investigated this?  https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/new-ppf-nautilus-5726-full-functions-and-the-date-does-not-look-sunken.9932188/page-50

Swiss_goupil

zsUz7L.jpg

• Like 2

Dendo
On 01/08/2022 at 15:13, DucatiWiz said:

Got it! Yes I see, still, it's a fabulous rep and I can't see anyone spotting that unless they're doing a pre-sales fraud check, in which case there are bigger clues on the movement. The way I see it, it's 90% of the experience for 5% of the cost, which makes it a bargain! Can't wait for mine to arrive, enjoy yours...

I think the gen is around 95k, so it might be nearer 1% of the cost.  I think the nautilus gen prices are starting to plateau but they are double what they were two years ago. 

Not really sure why we bother with gen dials etc, if you are not driving a supercar or on a yacht or in a 10k suit, it will be viewed as a replica.  Only professional watch people can distinguish. 

PinionMinion

Changing things up a bit..

z7iwv2.jpg

rookie_71

83acfd6f483f587e8ed3c472dc3631b6.jpg
Yesterday on wrist

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

• Like 1

c_hall100

47c1e8b113f324f14bb22d64cf11884a.jpg

• Like 1

rookie_71