pc314770v2.jpg

gianton

My 009

018.jpg

Edited by gianton

greg_r

Have been out most of today. Wearing this:

rotary702c_1.jpg

Switched to this now I'm back home as I find the deployant on the Rotary catches on things..

rad_47_221109.jpg

nunu78
Amazing AR on this one, great strap, best Hublot IMHO.

IMG_0456.jpg

Is it quartz or A7750 version?

gB.

Going gen for New Year's Eve with this TT Ebel. Happy New Year's everyone! :lol:

PictureR.jpg

bos98

First Rep arrived today so it is on for New Years

IMG_4488.jpg

NFleischer
Going gen for New Year's Eve with this TT Ebel. Happy New Year's everyone! :lol:

PictureR.jpg

Nice- I've been tracking these too. I have the SS with Black face in my cart @ Overstock.com. It's a bargain for

$1300, but I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. I guess you're happy, right?

gB.
Nice- I've been tracking these too. I have the SS with Black face in my cart @ Overstock.com. It's a bargain for $1300, but I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. I guess you're happy, right?

I'm very happy. I can find no faults at all with this watch, or with my purchase experience with Overstock.com. It also keeps excellent time right out of the box, only gaining +1 second per day so far after wearing it for a week. The full pictorial of this watch is here.

That SS model is also a steal at that price, and you should be able to find a couple online coupons to use to get at least another $100 off, plus sign up for the O-club to get 5% back in O points. I also paid for mine with Bill Me Later and their 6 months same as cash option. BML also offered another 3% cash back on your bill, so with all these things combined I was able to get this TT version for only $2,100 (retails for $5,900). Cheapest price a local AD gave me was $4,400, but I would have had to also pay 8% sales tax on top of that. I got this watch for a steal IMHO, and for about the same price as 6 good reps! :D

I would go for it, you won't be disappointed in the quality of the watch. :lol:

chum_2000_uk
Nice- I've been tracking these too. I have the SS with Black face in my cart @ Overstock.com. It's a bargain for

$1300, but I haven't been able to pull the trigger yet. I guess you're happy, right?

I've been looking at that exact same watch too! I love the red hands against black face, and it is a true bargain at $1300!

Strangely, when I look on the UK version of the site, its £1200, equating to nearly $1900! Feckers! I will email them and ask if they do international shipping, as I have done another company based in the US that have the watch for $1350.

If one of them does I think I will find it hard to say no at that price, the cheapest I can find it from a UK based dealer is about £1800!

gB.

I've been looking at that exact same watch too! I love the red hands against black face, and it is a true bargain at $1300!

If either of you decide not to jump on the gen at that price, you can get the rep of that one for less than $300. I bought that exact one from Lay, but for a Christmas gift (pic review here). I've seen others call this 1911 Disco a "super-rep", but I would disagree. The one I received was average on the quality, especially the bracelet. Comparing it to my gen TT, there is no comparison regarding the quality, but then again most reps don't measure up to gen quality except for a few super reps, and this was not one of them IMHO. Go for the gen at that phenominal price if you can. :lol:

Picture2.jpg

mondeov6

Saturday... MM from TAT on new strap...

mmath.jpg

NFleischer

Strangely, when I look on the UK version of the site, its £1200, equating to nearly $1900! Feckers! I will email them and ask if they do international shipping, as I have done another company based in the US that have the watch for $1350.

If one of them does I think I will find it hard to say no at that price, the cheapest I can find it from a UK based dealer is about £1800!

Gem Nation also has them on super sale for about $1300. Surely a brand name Swiss chrono with a 7750 based movement

is not going to be less, except maybe a Hamilton. But they are not built as well.

PS: I have the black and white 'panda ' rep already and I think its a super rep. That's probably what's been holding me back.

Plus- I already have a ton of watches and I'm trying to STOP buying. Jejeje

Del

Back to the SOSF today :lol:

pc314770v2.jpg

Mystery Shopper

Me too

PB130011-1.jpg

Inushuk

Sunday : Pam251

20110102112906.jpg