Sign in to follow this  
Luthier

New Breitling

Luthier

Here comes another watchmaker celebrating their 125th anniversary with a new timepiece. This watch is called as the Breitling Navitimer which was originally introduced in 1952 and now being revived with more stylishness and functionality.

This new version of Breitling’s Navitimer includes a stylish silhouette that is made from a stainless steel material. This material composes the case, bezel, and even the bracelet of this watch. This timepiece includes an Air Racer strap which features large perforations for comfort and style as well. This also includes a black dial accented with a white flange with tachymeter scale.

This black dial also includes stainless accents found on the hour markers and hands. This watch is also equipped with functionality as it includes a center sweep seconds hand, 12 hour counter on the 9 o’clock, and 60 minute counter on the 3 o’clock position. This watch also has a date indicator located on the 6 o’clock.

This particular Breitling Navitimer will be available in limited edition of 2,009 pieces. This will also be available in red gold edition that will be limited to 125 pieces only.

breitling-navitimer-125.jpg

alphakazi

has been posted already but...

forget about that - IT'S LUTHIER! :lol:

Luthier

Sad thing is - chinese will never rep it, hard to get genuine with such a small quantity.

alphakazi

rep from a pic like they often do then

swissaddict

but then you get the same results as the other navitimer reps :lol:

AllergyDoc

Man, I've looked at that model and I just can't get into it. The bracelet is ultra cool though. Wonder how it would feel on the wrist?

oscarmadfish

i like it

Luthier
Man, I've looked at that model and I just can't get into it. The bracelet is ultra cool though. Wonder how it would feel on the wrist?

Just buy one.

:lol:

KinCaidk
i like it

+1