Sign in to follow this  
Tom3949

Omegas on Ebay

Tom3949

Just thought I would try and get an opinion from you guys as to the authenticity of this ebay seller, (jmryshi):

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/jmryshi/m.html

I was thinking of getting hold of a gen second hand speed master at some point and this seller looks very appealing, (as they only sell watches and appear to have very good feedback). However I am a little bit suspicious of the fact that they appear to list nothing but Omegas and the same models, (with very similar photos), keep reappearing in their listings. I'm a total newbie to this watch thing and know sod all about Omegas and just thought someone here may be able to offer some guidance on this.

Cheers

offshore

Looks kosher to me. Prices are thereabouts, maybe a touch on the high side, but you should pay to get an assurance on what you are getting I guess.

Offshore

Tom3949
Looks kosher to me. Prices are thereabouts, maybe a touch on the high side, but you should pay to get an assurance on what you are getting I guess.

Offshore

Cheers OS - it looks like a genuine seller to me but with all these reps around ...

Dr Yan

Ive been looking at jmrishis omegas myself with the thought of buying a gen,they look kosher to me too.

that is of course before my Panerai addiction kicked in; )

Tom3949
Ive been looking at jmrishis omegas myself with the thought of buying a gen,they look kosher to me too.

that is of course before my Panerai addiction kicked in; )

Exactly what happened to me!