Sign in to follow this  
chase0224

What realistic Patek rep are you guys looking forward to?

Godfathar

Dear Retina, As DC said, you are right it was repped long ago before PP came out with it, DC called it a Fantasy Rep back then, If he only knew that the Chinese had influence on Patek to make it.. hahahaha just kidding..

Unfortunately as DC said, it came out with the wrong date wheel color, plus I would want it with the Miyota as it is a better rep.

SUNNYLANDSLIM, that's the ivory dial, the gen comes with an ivory dial, but many are saying this ivory dial is too yellow, and many went with the white as it is a bit closer to the gen ivory color. me, I wait for the black dial to come.. it will, it's just a matter of a waiting game.. checking everyday hahahaha

MarioDeMedellin

I would love to see JF maker manufacture a Patek Nautilus 5711 full clone movement. I recently had a Diver steel (new with see through case back) and it is woooow. I would die for a Nautilus 5711 with the work properly done on the movement

_DC_
I would love to see JF maker manufacture a Patek Nautilus 5711 full clone movement. I recently had a Diver steel (new with see through case back) and it is woooow. I would die for a Nautilus 5711 with the work properly done on the movement

The clone movement would never fit in the Nautilus case, it'd be too thick! Just look at how thick the 15400 has to be to accommodate the clone 3120 movement, imagine a Nautilus that thick, you wouldn't want to wear it!!!!

DC

Retina

Don't see a clone plate ever being made for the nautilus, it took them over 3 years before it was created and the APs were pretty popular. Furthermore, the plate mods gives watches more issues with it's already problematic A7750s, although a miyota would be interesting. Lastly, the plate mods isn't going to fool any patek wearer. People who reach that level of watches usually have a pretty good knowledge of how a watch is being made and they could easily tell the difference between a rep plate and the gen plate.

The biggest issue also lies in the thickness as Dave mentioned - patek's are not known for thick watches. Slim watches that wear comfortably on the wrist is their forte, not oversized watches like AP or Hublot

Viquito
I'd say I'm patiently waitibg for the 2015 5227 Black Dial

Same here :)

lef808

My 5227 Arrived earlier today from torro. not sure if it is realistic but I liked the dial colour that was the selling pointfor me to be honest. think they call it yellow dial.

Beautiful watch! I think you made a great choice! Looks great!!!

Colinthomas

I would love to see a modern calatrava with crown guards in white gold.

_DC_
I would love to see a modern calatrava with crown guards in white gold.

Ahem...

6D616E94-413A-47A8-865F-D738BC53662B_zps7ey17sfz.jpg

DC

Godfathar

Must hold self back.. must not look at DC's pics of the white dial.. hold back!!!! :Doh:

_DC_
Must hold self back.. must not look at DC's pics of the white dial.. hold back!!!! :Doh:

Haha, you can look at it all you want, you just can't have one since this is the only one and I ain't selling... ever :D

DC

Skogstad

First they have to get the hands right.

- Me to want a super Nautilus 5711 - please, please mr. rep maker! :-)

bowtiefanatc

I personally would love to see a good rep of this one

14006-1.jpg

_DC_

14006-1.jpg

This is repped, or at least was, not sure if it's still available, but will try and find pics and a link for you mate!! I know for a fact it has been repped though!!!

DC

_DC_

14006-1.jpg

This is repped, or at least was, not sure if it's still available, but will try and find pics and a link for you mate!! I know for a fact it has been repped though!!!

DC

Ok found it...

2B7B166A-896E-4DED-81D6-A682E60F2FB7_zpsqgj0humy.jpg

1DA09961-7C2A-46D8-B158-DD0CC21B5375_zpsygumhoin.jpg

5106E948-C421-4EC3-B5EF-14475E3750AB_zpsgeo3ltmj.jpg

E1D3ED32-BD13-41D2-8C59-CDA9C14FDC46_zpsqedmombc.jpg

Decent movement too, A2824!

DONT go to the website stated on the images, it doesn't exist, PM me if you want more info, best thing would be to send these to a TD to see if they can get it but if not I have bought from these guys before!!

DC

Godfathar

What's the PP reference for this beauty?

_DC_
What's the PP reference for this beauty?

5296-001, it's the standard Calatrava but this is the sector dial version, same reference though the standard dial version has 010 on the end!

DC

Godfathar

gotcha.. thanks DC

bowtiefanatc

I saw that one, but the dial is so yellow at least in the pictures. I would be pretty disappointed if it showed up looking like that. The 5296 is so damn classy just the way it is.

Kleen™
My 5227 Arrived earlier today from torro. not sure if it is realistic but I liked the dial colour that was the selling pointfor me to be honest. think they call it yellow dial.

1z3xojq.jpg

That's so minimalistic it borderlines on lazy....;)

Godfathar

14006-1.jpg

DC

Ok found it...

2B7B166A-896E-4DED-81D6-A682E60F2FB7_zpsqgj0humy.jpg

1DA09961-7C2A-46D8-B158-DD0CC21B5375_zpsygumhoin.jpg

Decent movement too, A2824!

DONT go to the website stated on the images, it doesn't exist, PM me if you want more info, best thing would be to send these to a TD to see if they can get it but if not I have bought from these guys before!!

DC

^^^ I still can't get over this one.. :fearlessleader:

bowtiefanatc

I would totally pull the trigger but that dial is just bad.

Kleen™

A cheap one.

Oh, sorry...you said realistic...

thehacker

But what bugs me is there's still nobody who can get the 5711 right. Nevermind about the movement decorations, at least get the obvious parts right.

Is it really that hard? I see different makers getting different parts wrong, but they all got the other 90% correct. It's just a little more and it's near perfect.

bowtiefanatc

That is the world of replicas. Plus it's not a Panerai or Rolex so why should they put the effort in when they aren't beyond mass produced.