Sign in to follow this  
chase0224

What realistic Patek rep are you guys looking forward to?

_DC_
Personally looking forward to a 324/315 Mov't with better engraving quality, the gold-colored words carved into the back looks kind of like cheese paste on the most current reps

:rofl: cheese paste!!

DC

donnydread
Well, I'm no longer in the Nautilus game but for something nice I would mix the old (case, bracelet, movement) and new Miyota (dial, hands) to get something decent...
Do you think that's possible? to use the new MKF miyota blue dial on the old miyota case? I would do it if I get a confirmation somehow.
Why would you do that mate ? The dial is wrong on the new MKF. Pattern is totally off. edit : but I'm guessing it's technically possible, as the movement is the same, so are the dial feet.
It just just a passing thought. Now it has passed thankfully lol
Chase that thought away :spank: :P (I have the "old" Miyota incoming ;) )
Good choice, it's the best option still I think, yes the hands are wrong but I honestly don't notice day-to-day! DC

The hands are updated on the old miyota, Ryan at Intime told me. They will update pictures after CNY. So now it's the time to grab your 5711!! :)

Tichymeloun
I personally would love to see a good rep of this one

14006-1.jpg

This is repped, or at least was, not sure if it's still available, but will try and find pics and a link for you mate!! I know for a fact it has been repped though!!!

DC

Ok found it...

2B7B166A-896E-4DED-81D6-A682E60F2FB7_zpsqgj0humy.jpg

1DA09961-7C2A-46D8-B158-DD0CC21B5375_zpsygumhoin.jpg

Decent movement too, A2824!

DONT go to the website stated on the images, it doesn't exist, PM me if you want more info, best thing would be to send these to a TD to see if they can get it but if not I have bought from these guys before!!

DC

^^^ I still can't get over this one.. :fearlessleader:

It has been re-repped and the new version looks much better, although it is still not the best

http://www.ttw8488.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=39_205&products_id=14041

bowtiefanatc
I personally would love to see a good rep of this one

14006-1.jpg

This is repped, or at least was, not sure if it's still available, but will try and find pics and a link for you mate!! I know for a fact it has been repped though!!!

DC

Ok found it...

2B7B166A-896E-4DED-81D6-A682E60F2FB7_zpsqgj0humy.jpg

1DA09961-7C2A-46D8-B158-DD0CC21B5375_zpsygumhoin.jpg

5106E948-C421-4EC3-B5EF-14475E3750AB_zpsgeo3ltmj.jpg

E1D3ED32-BD13-41D2-8C59-CDA9C14FDC46_zpsqedmombc.jpg

Decent movement too, A2824!

DONT go to the website stated on the images, it doesn't exist, PM me if you want more info, best thing would be to send these to a TD to see if they can get it but if not I have bought from these guys before!!

DC

Well they made a better looking version of this...but they put friggin diamonds in the bezel and made it look like dirt :(

http://www.torobravos.xyz/index.php?route=product/product&path=102_266&product_id=1776

_DC_

You can get it without the diamonds, either with plain or sector dial...

http://www.torobravos.xyz/index.php?route=product/product&path=102_266&product_id=1775

But I haven't bought it because of the decorated movement which makes it so thick. Now before people jump on me and say "But you just posted pics of a 5035 rep you bought which has decorated movement", it's not the same thing. Firstly that's an annual calendar so it's a thicker watch anyway whereas a time only Patek should be as slim as possible, but also because the case flanks of the 5296 Calatrava are flat and kinda square the extra thickness shows a lot more clearly than on the curved and more inward turned case flanks of the 5035!

Maybe one day I'll give this rep a go, but for now it's too thick for me I think!

DC

bowtiefanatc

Ah Ha! they hid it in a different looking one. Yeah that's a tough one, if it didn't have the deco movement it would be more appealing.