Sign in to follow this  
cop1406

Hello Everybody

cop1406

This is my very first post and just wanted to say Hi... Already bought a nice rep Rolex Explorer PVD with red accents. I am looking for a nice Turbillon. Anybody bought one lately and care to share their experience and some pics...

Thanks, Larry

Pentax

Luthier I am not very happy with Mary

I asked for the 2 tone sub she sent pictures I saw sone flaws on the band and I asked for a better band she said that she cam find it for $20 more, a week later I want to make the buy I told he how much and she told me the total price for the new strap, I asked her to send me pictures of the new strap she sent me Picts and it was not of the new strap but still with the old strap when I told her that it's still the old strap she told me that the factory does not have the new one now! So if I purchased with out checking I would have gotten the same strap for $20 more. I am just saying this because you always tell us to prefer Mary

Cop I have bought watches from Mary they are very good!

I am just expressing my thoughts with Luthier

dingle

Cop--Welcome to the nuthouse :D

Pentax--Thanks for the info. The issue has been noted. If any other members are experiencing similar issues with any of our trusted dealers, please do not hesitate to contact one of the staff here. Also, please.....please, leave your experience in the appropriate feedback sections of the dealers.

:lol:

Tom3949

Hello and welcome.

cop1406

Just purchased the Jag from Mary. That was exactly what I was looking for. Classy and simple. The review from Skathewatch was brilliant. SOLD :lol:

rychastings

nice to know that you found what you were looking for :lol:

barkingtoad

Hello & welcome

Fiddo

Hello Larry!

:rofl:

Welcome!