Sign in to follow this  
tambo

rolex deep sea

tambo

Any one know where the best rolex deep sea dweller is at the moment as i am desperate to purchase one!Also love this forum as i have learnt so much from you guys over the last couple of days thanks for the info

Tom3949
Any one know where the best rolex deep sea dweller is at the moment as i am desperate to purchase one!Also love this forum as i have learnt so much from you guys over the last couple of days thanks for the info

I'm fairly new here and am certainly no expert on watches but the consensus on sea dwellers seems to be that the $149 offering from Robert (Prestige Watch Co) is hard to beat, but if you do want the ultimate then BK's Watch Garage is the place to go. Both are listed in the trusted dealers section and BK's offering will set you back some $420. In bargain basement territory good things are being said about Lay's $88 sea dweller, (ReplicaMake.com).

I'm sure some of the old hands will be along soon to help you out in any case.

Tristan123

I'm fairly new here and am certainly no expert on watches but the consensus on sea dwellers seems to be that the $149 offering from Robert (Prestige Watch Co) is hard to beat, but if you do want the ultimate then BK's Watch Garage is the place to go. Both are listed in the trusted dealers section and BK's offering will set you back some $420. In bargain basement territory good things are being said about Lay's $88 sea dweller, (ReplicaMake.com).

i have one of Lays DSSD and am very pleased with the quality of it!!!! just a shame its getting no wrist time,, falling for PAM's at the minute,

tambo

i have one of Lays DSSD and am very pleased with the quality of it!!!! just a shame its getting no wrist time,, falling for PAM's at the minute,

Do you know if it is much bigger than a submariner as i recently looked at a gen and it looked much bigger than the sub

prestigewatchco

much bigger than a submariner and weighs about twice as much. If you are not looking for a big substantial watch leave the DSSD off your list

tambo

excellant will be ordering one very soon just need to find the best price as im on a budget

Slim

Just received my $88 DSSD replica from Lay, and am very pleased indeed - didn't know exactly what to expect, and to be fair I've never had a real one, but it's a thing of beauty - the bezel in particular has a wonderful deep black mirror shine. It certainly doesn't feel or look "cheap", and I speak as someone who owns two genuine Rolex Oysters.

prestigewatchco

Yes I agree the $88 DSSD is great for the money and a nice watch but in this hobby seems most people think the devil is in the detail rather than buy a watch because they like it