Godfathar

Watches & Cars Picture Thread :)

Godfathar

Speaking of F40s. Drove this on a track before a photo shoot.

Gen F40.

Gen Hublot bigbang king all black

Love the F40, my second favourite supercar. I much prefer the simple approach, no driver aids, traction control or other bullshit just a car that responds as quick as you can think. Quicker if you aren't careful!

After driving this monster, I stayed the whole night with goosebumps..

MDK

IMG_0116_zpsf949db9c.jpg

IMG_0125_zps1f43b9f6.jpg

No offence intended here, but is that really real ?

You win the top trumps here, Shelby Daytona what a iconic machine :notworthy:

Closely followed by the aforementioned F40,

Both are cars for real men

trailboss99

Yes it's a continuation Daytona.

MDK
Yes it's a continuation Daytona.

Ah i see, 289 v8 block. is this a aluminium or fibreglass model, a rare beasty either way wasn't this a very limited run.

The originals fetch a hefty price tag £4-5 million at a guess.

Anyway kudos

trailboss99

302 Roush full race engine (around 420hp) and alloy body shell, the genuine continuations don't come as fibreglass. And yes very limited, around 15 vehicles were fitted with original build plates (the last of the continuation plates in fact) and another 20 or so were built with a 90s build date plate.

20Footer

I have seen some surprising and amazing things on this site over the past couple years but the Daytona hands down for me is Tops. That is AWESOME!!

Glad someone else asked if it was a rep or a gen :)

McJules

No watches in these photos but just found some old photos of a car I had whilst I was at Uni..

Skyline R33 GTS-25

What a fun car to drive and always had petrolheads looking or commenting, remember once I was stopped at some traffic lights and there was an Mitsubishi evo 7 parked up next to me and I that jealously checking out then i saw the driver and he was looking at the skyline in the same way :rofl:

Definitely going to have another skyline at some point but next time will be a GTR

skyline_zpscsnddbxm.jpgskyline2_zpstyahrhjl.jpg

+1 on the Skyline .. I love mine had it for 3 years now but may have to sell soon as moving/spending more time abroad..

20140813_145501_zpsb8eb6565.jpg

20140813_145626_zpsb754dfe6.jpg

Had one too back in 2007, R32 GTS-T Type M with a few goodies on it ;)

It was the only model legal in Canada back then (needed to be 15 yrs old or more) and absolutely wanted rwd so this one was the model i needed.

Miss this car everyday since i sold it :(

You guys had great ones too!!! If i can get my hand on a clean R33 gtr, it might be a great one to keep

Don't mind the stickers lol! They were just installed for a car show a few days before the pics. It was a gaphist who was sponsorising the booth. Everything went to the thrash after this photoshoot lol!

c6-1.jpg

c11-1.jpg

S.Corbeil

Had one too back in 2007, R32 GTS-T Type M with a few goodies on it ;)

It was the only model legal in Canada back then (needed to be 15 yrs old or more) and absolutely wanted rwd so this one was the model i needed.

Miss this car everyday since i sold it :(

You guys had great ones too!!! If i can get my hand on a clean R33 gtr, it might be a great one to keep

Don't mind the stickers lol! They were just installed for a car show a few days before the pics. It was a gaphist who was sponsorising the booth. Everything went to the thrash after this photoshoot lol!

c6-1.jpg

Nice R32 McJules! If I'm not mistaken, you're a VW guy, too, am I right? (no, I'm not a stalker haha!, we just happen to have a friend in common who bred Mastiff/will breed French bulldogs!).

Edited by S.Corbeil

McJules

Yes exactly!

Since i've touched VW cars, i can't buy something else unless it's german, skyline appart.

I have a Touareg now

So you're Annie's friend? We are going there this afternoon to get our mastiff dose lol

S.Corbeil

Yes exactly!

Since i've touched VW cars, i can't buy something else unless it's german, skyline appart.

I have a Touareg now

So you're Annie's friend? We are going there this afternoon to get our mastiff dose lol

Well, I couldn't really say a "friend" per se, still, we were on the waiting list for a Mastiff puppy but unfortunately, life got in the way and we had to step down. When we ready back up again and ready to be put in the waiting list, we were told she stopped her Mastiff breeding program for various reasons! So now, were's waiting for Louise to have her first litter (we'd already put down a deposit on the Mastiff puppy, which will apply to Louise's puppies, also).

As for myself, I drive a '12 Jetta, base line. I've wanted a VW for so long, but didn't have the funds back then for a GLI (it was my first car and I bought a house on the same year). Still, I'm giving her new rims and some coilovers this summer, and a tint! If she ain't fast, at least she will look good! :giggle:

Edited by S.Corbeil

the_name_is_mac

So the wait is over and zee Germans have delivered my new little monster did not expect this car to drive nearly as well as it does going to have some serious fun in it!A74AAAB1-4F74-4627-A5C5-6A40DDBBF989_zpsnlgziosk.jpg

Godfathar

M Power? Or M Package?

Genius

M135i Beast under the bonnet but from the outside looks practically the same as a 118d

Chiquita Fanjita
So the wait is over and zee Germans have delivered my new little monster did not expect this car to drive nearly as well as it does going to have some serious fun in it!A74AAAB1-4F74-4627-A5C5-6A40DDBBF989_zpsnlgziosk.jpg

Absolute beast of a car! Was out in my mates wifes M235i on Saturday and the speed and noise from it is fantastic! Total wolf in sheeps clothing!

B670D09A-B14B-4B9E-85F2-62404D0E0842_zpsxvk1npa3.jpg

0B9EFE66-DB5B-43BC-B6A2-526186181662_zpsea6aqlex.jpg

F48A2FB5-E655-4B5C-9268-2F127C783770_zps6ubcd421.jpg

Godfathar

^^ that's not sheep's clothing. That is awesome looking beast

Genius

Yeah the vert doesn't quite have the stealth factor of a hatchback

Chiquita Fanjita

Yeah the vert doesn't quite have the stealth factor of a hatchback

Looks just the same as a 218d M Sport. Only give aways are the massive brakes, no front spotlights as there are air intakes instead for the massive intercooler and silver mirrors, although mates wifes came with optional gloss black mirrors and kidney grilles from factory.

Stick the idrive to the BHP and torque meter and pop the auto box over to sport then use the paddles and the car changes to a beast snarling as it accelerates then popping and cracking on the auto downshifts!

the_name_is_mac

yep it's going to be a good summer!D7A6B83F-B36D-4CC1-87BE-B251C099D92D_zpslhqlrkal.jpg

naidoo

i should take a picture in my EL Falcon and my Omega LMPO :)

Nugget001

lol I don't think many here would have any idea what a EL Falcon is mate :-)

Bncrpt

Haha now that would raise some eyebrows lol

RussP

Go On, do it !!

Godfathar

It's not really a picture of a watch and a steering wheel. But it is still a pic of a watch and a car. Lol

I thought I could bump this one with a nice pic..

20160406_225519_01.jpg

Jooost

Schermafbeelding_2016_04_07_om_21_43_05.png

Not been very active here lately, but bought myself a "new" car. Can't see the watch clearly, but dont have anything better right now^^

Moondustesp
yep it's going to be a good summer!D7A6B83F-B36D-4CC1-87BE-B251C099D92D_zpslhqlrkal.jpg
nice pair of beasts ;) have fun