Godfathar

Watches & Cars Picture Thread :)

Howitzer
2 minutes ago, TheGingerFerret said:

:lmao:

So true!

Nice car btw, very stealthy and powerful looking!

Your estate looks exactly like where my last house was, blatantly the exact same houses. I bet the layouts are even the same.

Thank you! That car is a tremendous bit of kit. 

And yes, probably churned out many of these houses/estates around the country. Not complaining though, it’s perfect for our needs. 

Chiquita Fanjita

@Howitzer looks fantastic! The G30 is a great looking car.

I had to wash mine last week too. Like yourself it was  the first time in years I’ve hand washed my car. Used to quite enjoy spending hours washing and polishing, but was surprised how quick the novelty wore off this time :lol: 

And yes, it’s another BMW :D 

lsNo2.jpg ls7gt.jpg

• Like 4

Junior88
1 hour ago, Howitzer said:

Bonus Casio Royale pic:

Tagging @Junior88 because I know how much he likes BMWs :D 

Thanks! I towed one of those last night, actually........ 

Same colour and everything. 

• Like 1

Howitzer
58 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

I had to wash mine last week too. Like yourself it was  the first time in years I’ve hand washed my car. Used to quite enjoy spending hours washing and polishing, but was surprised how quick the novelty wore off this time :lol: 

lsNo2.jpg ls7gt.jpg

Nice! :thumbsup2: I can see an RWG BMW colour scheme theme developing :) even down to the calipers! 

Same. The novelty wore off much more quickly than it used to.... And my mood was not helped by the gargantuan pigeon that shat on it not ten minutes after I’d hung up my chamois :angry: Prick. 

Chiquita Fanjita
22 minutes ago, Howitzer said:

Nice! :thumbsup2: I can see an RWG BMW colour scheme theme developing :) even down to the calipers! 

Same. The novelty wore off much more quickly than it used to.... And my mood was not helped by the gargantuan pigeon that shat on it not ten minutes after I’d hung up my chamois :angry: Prick. 

Grey ones go faster :lol: My last F11 5 Series was grey too.

It took a few days before mine was shat on, but the rain soon washed it off.  Although it did bead nice in the rain :D 

lunqt.jpg

Junior88
1 hour ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

:)

Towed one of those last week :rofl:

Chiquita Fanjita
12 minutes ago, Junior88 said:

Towed one of those last week :rofl:

You sure? The F20 BMW wasn’t available in Canada ;) 

FunnyStarSystem
6 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

You sure? The F20 BMW wasn’t available in Canada ;) 

All Bimmers look the same to Junior, he's auto-racist :D

How have I never seen this thread?!? And I just leased a new car. Better get busy!

• Like 1

Chiquita Fanjita
9 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

How have I never seen this thread?!? And I just leased a new car. Better get busy!

:rofl:

I hope it’s a BMW you got :D 

Junior88
1 hour ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

It's TRUE. All BMW's look the same to me. It looks like an X5. And it probably is, just different tinwork. 

And I am NOT auto-racist. I'm auto realist.  Considering what I do for a living, there's a reason why the two car companies I would NEVER buy a vehicle from are GM and BMW. 

53 minutes ago, Chiquita Fanjita said:

I hope it’s a BMW you got :D 

I hope it is too. He's close enough I can get some work out of it :)

• Like 1

FunnyStarSystem
28 minutes ago, Junior88 said:

It's TRUE. All BMW's look the same to me. It looks like an X5. And it probably is, just different tinwork. 

And I am NOT auto-racist. I'm auto realist.  Considering what I do for a living, there's a reason why the two car companies I would NEVER buy a vehicle from are GM and BMW. 

I hope it is too. He's close enough I can get some work out of it :)

Although I am partial to BMW's and have owned a few in the past, mostly without problems, I went a different way - it will be a surprise for Junior when I post pics bc I'm sure he has plenty of horror stories for me :drive1:

And no, it's not GM - I didn't even know they still made cars.

I believe Junior owns a green Pinto, isn't that right?

Junior88
24 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

Although I am partial to BMW's and have owned a few in the past, mostly without problems, I went a different way - it will be a surprise for Junior when I post pics bc I'm sure he has plenty of horror stories for me :drive1:

And no, it's not GM - I didn't even know they still made cars.

I believe Junior owns a green Pinto, isn't that right?

Nope. No Pinto. 

l7KyK.jpg

My other ride has six wheels and it's a little bigger lol. 

l7hwv.jpg

• Like 2

FunnyStarSystem

What is that @Junior88? I don't think they sell those down here.

Is that a Versa? I just looked and they don't even sell a hatch Versa here anymore! Why don't we get hatches anymore?!? Who are these dumbass Americans buying compact sedans? It makes no sense at all.

Junior88
5 minutes ago, FunnyStarSystem said:

What is that @Junior88? I don't think they sell those down here.

Is that a Versa? I just looked and they don't even sell a hatch Versa here anymore! Why don't we get hatches anymore?!? Who are these dumbass Americans buying compact sedans? It makes no sense at all.

2018 Versa hatchback, and you're right. You get the Versa sedan and after this year, no more of those either.  That pic on my truck was the day I got it. It'll be two years old on the 17th, and I still only have 9000kms on it :)

• Like 1

BackInHisBox

I work for Honda and their cars are reliable so I’m pleased. Rather go back to Lexus though, my favorite cars bar none! I’m even more picky with my cars than I am my watches. If I buy I only buy Toyota or Honda  products. Nothing else is as reliable so nothing else is worth my money.

However lately I’ve been leasin and loving that, so I think my next will be a Range Rover or Jaguar. We’ll see.

lE5Dk.jpg

Edited by BeyondTheBox
  • Like 2

cvp3

Trading in this Palisade

IMG_1540.jpg

For this BMW

F7DFE0B6-3133-400F-BF30-0239633882AF.jpg

3-DDEBC93-EB54-46-D6-AFA0-7-DA930-EF1-E9

• Like 2

hasel5

lRBHX.jpg

Work 

lRQ1i.jpg

Fun

• Like 4

Rower

1sLzJI5.jpg

Junior88
3 hours ago, cvp3 said:

Trading in this LEMON

IMG_1540.jpg

For this BMW

I'll mail you a business card. If you're ever in the Niagara area when it breaks down........... I'll come help you out!

8 hours ago, BeyondTheBox said:

I work for Honda and their cars are reliable so I’m pleased. Rather go back to Lexus though, my favorite cars bar none! I’m even more picky with my cars than I am my watches. If I buy I only buy Toyota or Honda  products. Nothing else is as reliable so nothing else is worth my money.

However lately I’ve been leasin and loving that, so I think my next will be a Range Rover or Jaguar. We’ll see.

When I bought my car there were really only 3 companies in the running. Nissan, Toyota and Honda. 

Nissan won because even though they aren't quite as reliable as Honda or Toyota, I got more bang for the buck.  

• Like 2

cvp3

The Hyundai Palisade was Not fun.

• Like 1

Chiquita Fanjita
5 hours ago, cvp3 said:

Trading in this LEMON

IMG_1540.jpg

For this BMW

Wow! The X7 is a beast! Sat in one at my dealer and it is huge!

BackInHisBox

lGat2.jpg lG5SF.jpg lGWet.jpg

Our owner raced Indy for Honda so he’s got tons of cool Honda and Acura vehicles around. I’ll try to get one of his ‘91 and 2020 NSX at some point. Both red and gorgeous! I prefer the 91 for sure!

Here you’ll see one of his retired Indy Acura, some super rare 60s yellow couple that only 281 were made, and a tiny little Jap spec model I’ve never heard of or seen before, about the side of Bigfoots roller skate.

He’s also got a few S2ks, one sooped up with super charger, exhaust and loads of other goodies, putting out about 450bhp. I’ve never been a fan of the cars myself, at all, but I know they have a cult following. The other two are a his and hers bone stock with less than 1k miles on them for he and his wife.

My favorites of his though are his two 60s sunbeams. Tiger I think. One bone stock and all original the other, of course, sooped up and insanely loud and fast!

• Like 2

GulfGT40

We run on a conditional licensing  system that allows rally/ competition cars to be driven on public roads too, from and between stages.

With the season cancelled and alot of cars suffering from lack of use the club has negotiated  that we be allowed to do 50km a week if the odometer is photographed, dated and logbooked.

So whats more sacrilegious than driving a 10,000rpm screamer on the streets? Wearing something classy whilst you're doing it :drive1:

I can't wipe the smile from my face, lol

49899945057_77306e798c_c.jpg

49899638841_8eb00e16fe_c.jpg

• Like 3

Popperini
Our owner raced Indy for Honda so he’s got tons of cool Honda and Acura vehicles around. I’ll try to get one of his ‘91 and 2020 NSX at some point.
The cars are awesome, but I’m a little alarmed to hear that you belong to someone. Didn’t you have a bit of a war to put a stop to that sort of thing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BackInHisBox
1 hour ago, Popperini said:

The cars are awesome, but I’m a little alarmed to hear that you belong to someone. Didn’t you have a bit of a war to put a stop to that sort of thing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fake news! Lol

• Like 1