Sign in to follow this  
Plant

She's a beauty!!

Plant

Oh wow.......whenever I see pictures of Profsteves crystals on peoples watches, they always look impressive but I never fully appreciated just how amazing they are!!

I have just received my Black themes in the post from Profsteve and words fail me.......... the AR is just incredible!!

Just need my horn back to arrive now and I will be all set :B):

616830C0-2228-4987-A03C-2C27EC65760D_zpsm3haczxd.jpg

CA9A0239-C620-40DC-8BB1-78B408F2A606_zpsw5wkzwaz.jpg

378EE064-8043-4574-8BE2-F935971E3D29_zps05duhosg.jpg

24988DF2-E79B-4B36-9ACB-1F73026F6D42_zpswfaweocz.jpg

Chiquita Fanjita

His crystals are fantastic, got a few of them myself in my AP's, but 13.4 MPG :o

Plant
His crystals are fantastic, got a few of them myself in my AP's, but 13.4 MPG :o

First thing I did when I bought the car was LPG convert it, so double that gives me between 25 and 40mpg, which for a 4.5 litre Porsche ain't really that bad!

I told myself I would only by one AP as they are an expensive rep, but I think I may have to re-assess.........the rose gold 15400 is calling!

Chiquita Fanjita

First thing I did when I bought the car was LPG convert it, so double that gives me between 25 and 40mpg, which for a 4.5 litre Porsche ain't really that bad!

I told myself I would only by one AP as they are an expensive rep, but I think I may have to re-assess.........the rose gold 15400 is calling!

40 MPG is pretty good for a Cayenne. Been looking at its sister the Touareg recently.

Haha one AP is never enough, I've currently got 8 with another on the way.

BentleySharp

40 MPG is pretty good for a Cayenne. Been looking at its sister the Touareg recently.

Haha one AP is never enough, I've currently got 8 with another on the way.

Damn y'all... I only get 16 MPG in my G37-S. And it's a naturally asperated V6. That's the same MPG you would see in a Turbocharged 5.0 liter V8.

elputoii

Beautiful AP, thinking of getting this

racerx1984

Beautiful AP and love the crystal, its almost not there at all.

as far as MPG....i only get 12 mpg, and im happy! vroom vroom!

Godfathar

That last pic wowww.. you should have it in he watches and cars thread. Fits perfectly.

Aston, is it bad not knowing how much mpg I have on my car? I seriously don't!