Sign in to follow this  
ekho

Casio Edifice - do they make reps of these?

chum_2000_uk
Chum, I talked about GENTLEMEN.

It doesn't matter, what Century is, you are or gentleman or not.

Period.

If you allowed a girl to pay for herself, doesn't matter what, you are not a gentleman.

I love the way you throw around your opinions like they are fact. Do you ever take anyone elses opinion into account before you say these things?

Ok, let me put it this way to you: In your opinion then, I am not a gentleman (because as I explained there have been occasions when I have let a girl pay for a dinner or a drink or whatever), but in my opinion you sir are a doormat.

I don't mean that in a horrible way, so please don't take offense (no more than you stating that I am not a gentleman anyway!), but in my opinion any guy who wont let a girl pay for anything, leaves himself open to getting into a relationship with a materialistic swine. Perhaps otherwise known as a gold digger. I personally would rather avoid that type of woman and get into a relationship with someone who doesn't mind taking some of the financial responsibility. As I said before, I do like to pay for things fully on the first few dates, but if after that they have not once even offered to pay for something, then it becomes quite apparent what type of woman I am dealing with. That's my experience anyway.

Your arguement about it not mattering what century it is; well of course it does! Times change my friend, and so do attitudes. Do you also then think that wives should stay at home and look after the children, the house and meals for the man?

I fail to see how simply paying for everything all of the time can define if a man is a gentleman or not. I think you have a very old-fashioned view of what defines a gentleman. Surely there are much more important factors than that!!!?

Examples? Kindness, emotional support, protection, putting her well-being before your own to name just a few.

Again, just my 2p. I'm sure you won't take anything I've said onboard and just have another dig at me.

Baldrick
Chum, I talked about GENTLEMEN.

It doesn't matter, what Century is, you are or gentleman or not.

Period.

If you allowed a girl to pay for herself, doesn't matter what, you are not a gentleman.

You have no idea of the definition of a gentleman, if you base it upon never 'allowing' a 'girl' to pay, then you're simply a chauvinist ( why does that not surprise me ) who 'objectifies' women and sees them as nothing more than arm candy or a temporary plaything, and their reward for allowing you to objectify them is simply that they need never worry about the bill at the end of the evening, the duality of which is you satisfying your self aggrandising image of being a 'gentleman' prior to your delusion of no doubt being a 'phenomenal' lover.

I don't think ( with the possible exception of Dave123 ), I've ever came across a more narcissistic vainglorious member on these forums than you, and I singularly fail to see why any woman would be attracted to you, you possess no humour, no wit, a lack of intelligence that knows no bounds, you are both garrulous and loquacious with a distinct tendency towards mendacity and have on many occasions exhibited a closed minded malevolance in your posts.

You have all the attributes of David Gest with none of the charm, allied to the worst dress sense I've ever seen, I've cringed when I've seen your responses to a woman posting, or a member posting photos of his partner 'as exhibited in 'polluxsis' thread'...and your insidious hissing responses, as tho' you were eyeing them up snake-like as a meal, I know that if I were a woman, you would make my skin crawl, as I said before, you NEED a Ferrari and a bank balance to attract women, most of whom no doubt dwell in the realm of the venal.

Chinese girls - priceless.

Stereotyping, figures.

The age of a man determined by the age of his girlfriend.

Mine is 24.

Yours?

That makes absolutely no sense at all, as usual.

Hello, sista!!!

Cuuutiieee...

Welcome to the Forum!!!

Pollux, mofo, why you hided such a treasure for a long time???

Basterd...

Sleazy and slimy.

...and most of them are veeery goodloooking, and some aren't taken yet...:wink:

Words fail me.

Well... I never flirt with girls...

Always THEY start first.:lol:

Yeah, I bet they do, at the Chicken Ranch.

BL, I don't have to pretend, I have both in decent sizes. Just never bragged.

And I don't need cute ass on my avatar, I have it at my house.

Of course you never brag, tell us, the 'ass' at your house, is she chained up in the basement :D

And, oh... Old man, envying to a middle aged man with a girl half of his age, is even more sad thing..

I can think of sadder things, e:g YOU.

I can also think of many descriptive terms for a 'MAN' such as you, but I really don't think any of them are as pertinent or unequivocally descriptive as 'arse-hole, but then what can you expect of someone from one of those countries where you're still allowed to kidnap your bride, whilst wearing an Astrakhan hat, say hello to Borat for me' :facepalm:

Happy New Year

@ Chum, ignore this bum !

wizawuza

so, umm.. that Casio Edifice actually looks okay, not my style though. good luck buying a gen and not a rep OP

Brightlight
There's nothing sadder than an old man with a girl half his age, pretending to have a big dick rather than just a big bank balance.

BL, I don't have to pretend, I have both in decent sizes. Just never bragged.

And I don't need cute ass on my avatar, I have it at my house.

:lol:

And, oh... Old man, envying to a middle aged man with a girl half of his age, is even more sad thing...

:D:facepalm: :P

I don't think you get it Luth, no-one is envying you, we're laughing at you. You're good entertainment value, I'll say that for you.

Brightlight
Luthier = Hugh Hefner and I claim my 5 copies of "Cradle Snatching for beginners" :lol:

Luthier = Jetmid and I claim my bounty bucks :D

ekho
so, umm.. that Casio Edifice actually looks okay, not my style though. good luck buying a gen and not a rep OP

It baffles me how a simple question about the Casio Edifice turned into an argument about the what being a gentleman is. But thanks for bringing it back to topic.

trailboss99

It baffles me how a simple question about the Casio Edifice turned into an argument about the what being a gentleman is. But thanks for bringing it back to topic.

It's a skill I'll admit but they are very good at it! :itchyandscratchy:

BTW, that barely qualifies as an argument around here. That was more of a minor disagreement.

Col.

chum_2000_uk

To be fair, there was plenty of good info in there too, so I don't think the OP can feel too hard done by! There is only so much you can say about Casio watches afterall :itchyandscratchy:

Baldrick
It baffles me how a simple question about the Casio Edifice turned into an argument

Argument, that wasn't an argument, it was a statement of fact :itchyandscratchy:

Don't be persuaded by Luthier's claims, he's just posting here until a good fast food job opens up !

chum_2000_uk

Bloody hell Baldrick do you ever sleep? How come you are up at this time!?

Edited by chum_2000_uk

Baldrick

What dya mean? it's 12 o'clock midday, I should be asking why you're wakened at 5.30 in the morning, dya not have a g/f ( or b/f for that matter ) to keep you warm at nights :itchyandscratchy:

ekho
It baffles me how a simple question about the Casio Edifice turned into an argument

Argument, that wasn't an argument, it was a statement of fact :itchyandscratchy:

Don't be persuaded by Luthier's claims, he's just posting here until a good fast food job opens up !

Presenting an opinion and providing premises to try to back that opinion is an argument in the philosophical sense of that word. I didn't mean argument as in "an unpleasant disagreement between two parties". But call it whatever, it's still entertaining.

Anyways, not sure if there are any F1 fans in these parts, but Casio Edifice are the "official watch" of the Red Bull Racing team, who are the 2010 World Champions. I'm a sucker for F1 stuff, so that prompted me to check out the watch.

chum_2000_uk

What dya mean? it's 12 o'clock midday, I should be asking why you're wakened at 5.30 in the morning, dya not have a g/f ( or b/f for that matter ) to keep you warm at nights :itchyandscratchy:

Eh? I thought you were from Scotland!? I'm pretty sure it's the same time there as it is here in Bristol :-p

I've been doing the night-shift.... playing poker :-)

chum_2000_uk
Anyways, not sure if there are any F1 fans in these parts, but Casio Edifice are the "official watch" of the Red Bull Racing team, who are the 2010 World Champions. I'm a sucker for F1 stuff, so that prompted me to check out the watch.

They are using Casios? :itchyandscratchy: times must be hard!

ekho

They are using Casios? :itchyandscratchy: times must be hard!

Whatever gets the job done! They won the Championship.

http://www.casio-intl.com/news/2010/red_bull.html

But there's still lots of nice watches being associated with F1. Tag is partners with Mclaren. Richard Mille sponsors Felipe Massa (Ferrari), and Schumacher just signed a deal to be AP's new ambassador...just to name a few.

Baldrick
Eh? I thought you were from Scotland!?

:itchyandscratchy: I am from Scotland, and last I checked Greenwich Mean Time, it is the same time in Bristol as Scotland :blink: !

Akira
:itchyandscratchy:

chum_2000_uk
Eh? I thought you were from Scotland!?

:) I am from Scotland, and last I checked Greenwich Mean Time, it is the same time in Bristol as Scotland :blink: !

Well then I'm guessing you weren't there earlier then! Because it certainly wasn't midday here when you said it was..... :lolcina:

Baldrick
Well then I'm guessing you weren't there earlier then!

Earlier than what?

Because it certainly wasn't midday here when you said it was.

Are you on drugs or what, or are mine wearing off :)

chum_2000_uk
Argument, that wasn't an argument, it was a statement of fact :)

Notice the time Baldrick? Was this not you posting at 4am this morning? I think maybe your drugs are wearing off mate!

Baldrick

I never posted that at 4:11am, I was asleep at 4:11am, you better check your PC's time clock, maybe the internal battery is kaput :blink:

chum_2000_uk
I never posted that at 4:11am, I was asleep at 4:11am, you better check your PC's time clock, maybe the internal battery is kaput :blink:

Lies and slander! I was there! I was up at that time too! Do you have ghosts in your house that perhaps like to peruse these forums then?

Baldrick

Honestly, no lies and slander from me, I posted that at approx 12pm !

Brightlight

Baldrick you really must stop teasing the terminally confused :blink:

chum_2000_uk

What dya mean? it's 12 o'clock midday, I should be asking why you're wakened at 5.30 in the morning, dya not have a g/f ( or b/f for that matter ) to keep you warm at nights :blink:

Suppose you posted this reply just before 1am then right?