plankton

AR ROO Blue Themes J12 w bracelet- latest model

plankton

I'm loving the detail on this Blue Themes, really.

• First out of the box the movement required just a small tweak to get to COSC for the time being and it's like I got really lucky or they have vastly improved the movements since last year. Check the pic, you can see the echo from the seconds wheel at the top but for one of these movements it's rather impressive.
  • AR on the crystal was really good (best I've seen ever from stock) but I did have one from last year that Vac did and it is even clearer so I pressed that one in carefully.
  • Date Window lens is so fucking clear that in photos it dissapears- what an improvement from Noobs blue tinted lens, J12 (JF) outdid themselves with this addition. Try to see it in the pics- I'm telling you.......
  • The lume is clean and even, no need to relume this one at all.
  • Bracelet is crisp and clean, my first time going with the bracelet and I'm thrilled I did.

I ordered it from Ken on Sunday evening, QC's approved in hours and DHL had it here today. If they are all coming this good I highly recommend this purchase.

YvU6SoB.jpgF2bIsbz.jpgk3ySM2C.jpgT0GFiRk.jpg

plankton
LExgR3T.jpg?1

skywalker710

Looks like the AP bug took a bite at you again my friend.. Beautiful watch!! Welcome back!

plankton

Looks like the AP bug took a bite at you again my friend.. Beautiful watch!! Welcome back!�

Yes it did, this one broke the barrier.

Frankcut

thats lovely

nunu78

Wow just wow, seriously it looks the business. Wear in good health my friend.

mdakers68

That's a real looker on the bracelet .....Who is Ken by the way ?? Which TD....

Gazzla

That's great mate. Enjoy!

machiavegli

Lovely. That VAC crystal AR is insanely good, and COSC too ?!? Nice

-Mach

plankton

Lovely. That VAC crystal AR is insanely good, and COSC too ?!? Nice

-Mach

I thought I scratched it when installing----------ughhhh. Ended up being a smudge and came off.

plankton

Someone comment on the DW sapphire................................................ Holy shit it's crazy clear.

alexjustdoit
Someone comment on the DW sapphire................................................ Holy shit it's crazy clear.

I thought it was missing until I read your paragraph up top!

kennycoder

WOW! I'm waiting for the Montauk from J12 fac. on a bracelet. High expectations!

plankton

I think you will be impressed with the J12 Montauk! This is the best AP out of the box I've had

plankton

Gents, I have to say this entire watch is vastly improved. Keeping time as well as a gen and looks really solid.

UmpaHimself

Very nice looking. On the more classy side of the ROO models IMO. Great review too

N.Rico

Plank back to APs . :D

plankton

That could be good or bad for me. Amazing the how this hobby brings you back around to where you start. I've got to say other than the DW it would be hard to improve on JF (J12) now. I might actually keep this one.

Cdevil

That could be good or bad for me. Amazing the how this hobby brings you back around to where you start. I've got to say other than the DW it would be hard to improve on JF (J12) now. I might actually keep this one.

When they get the DW right, this will be nearly unidentifiable to a gen.

I'm loving that lume shot! I'm dreaming of a safari on a double hornback croc strap.

Mach25

Powermax, did you get it from Ken at ChazingTime or from PsYcHoSPIKE (formally Ken) ?

Looking good. Wear it in good health.

plankton

Powermax, did you get it from Ken at ChazingTime or from PsYcHoSPIKE (formally Ken) ?

You have to go to the website- chazingtime.com

mysterio

psychospike from RWI and Ken at Chazingtime (which is also the name of his dealership in RWI) are one and the same.

plankton

psychospike from RWI and Ken at Chazingtime (which is also the name of his dealership in RWI) are one and the same.

You are as correct as I am "POWERMAX"! :giggle:

skitter

Nice! Getting closer to being a "Super Rep" but until they can get the Date window 0.5 mm over the middle of the dial and lower the crown below the pushers, it's a dead give away that's a rep. Other than that, that is one fine looking watch, mate!! Enjoy it! :)

mysterio

Nice! Getting closer to being a "Super Rep" but until they can get the Date window 0.5 mm over the middle of the dial and lower the crown below the pushers, it's a dead give away that's a rep. Other than that, that is one fine looking watch, mate!! Enjoy it! :)

The tells won't get fixed unless they rep the movement so I guess you won't be wearing one soon.