Sign in to follow this  
manny

'ello folks!

manny

Hi folks names Manny, new to this rep game looking for advice! Im from the UK and am looking for a Rolex Daytona, Submariner and Milgauss. Any help is appreciated and keep up the good work!

sconehead

Hi manny, Robert (PWC) currently has the best Milgauss according to public opinion, read up all you can first though on each watch you require and on each of the trusted dealers here...it pays to research mate...:thumbsup2:

manny

Where is his section? I can't seem to find it? Thanks for the welcome btw :thumbsup2: Ive already got a GMT from Narikaa as well!

Del
Where is his section? I can't seem to find it? Thanks for the welcome btw ;) Ive already got a GMT from Narikaa as well!

Hello and welcome :thumbsup2:.

Robert's section is in the Trusted Dealers area - PrestigeWatchCo.

manny

Nice one Del thanks for the welcome! Just outta interest where is your gmt from?

djprone

Welcome mate. I'm looking at getting a Milgauss too, but then again i seem to be looking at every rep under the sun at the minute. One thing i think you should be warned about before you splash out alot of cash, the consensus on here is that the modified 7750 movement Daytona seems to be quite problematic due to a whole heap of extra cogs used to get the seconds @ 6. I don't have experience of this myself (i don't own a daytona replica) but just be forewarned and make sure you do some research before deciding to buy one - you dont want a 200 quid paperweight!!

Fiddo

Hello Manny!

:thumbsup2:

Welcome!

Del
Nice one Del thanks for the welcome! Just outta interest where is your gmt from?

My GMT is from TimesShop, another one of our trusted dealers. It is an ETA clone version and was on special at $128 +delivery - they might still be available at that price if you check their website. It's a beauty :itchyandscratchy:.

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :)

greg_r

Welcome to RWG! :blink:

Have a good read of the board - all the info you need is here. Beware of Daytonas, though, they're not the most reliable rep around.

Don't hesitate to yell if there's something you don't understand :rofl: