Sign in to follow this  
deja123

German speaking corner

Baldrick

Oooh la la, vous êtes tellement incroyablement plein d'esprit !

I've booked your ambulance, but you'll have to speak ENGLISH when you get to the triage department, NOBODY there speaks French, but once they've given you a bath and tended your wounds, I'm sure you'll be fit for the journey home, it'll be a bit uncomfortable on the way home tho', you'll have to stand or lie down, 'cos you won't do much sitting with a size 11 boot protruding from your arse, tho' I imagine getting a boot up the arse is an all too familiar feeling to you Frenchies :zzz:

deja123

mmmmmmh this was not what i wanted :zzz:

Baldrick

c'est la finition du cordial d'entente Greg, that means the Crabbes ginger wine has been swalleyed :D

greg_r
c'est la finition du cordial d'entente Greg, that means the Crabbes ginger wine has been swalleyed :Hmmmph:

hmm - I thought that meant that the bottle of lime cordial had a dent in it? Must brush up on my French.... :D

Baldrick
mmmmmmh this was not what i wanted

Well, it's what you get when a member posts his OPINION, without calling ANYBODY any names or insulting ANY individual, as is his RIGHT to do so, and then a smelly cheese eatin' arsehole sniffin' surrender monkey pops his hairy noggin in and calls said member an ARSEHOLE, you get fireworks, typical French arsehole, all mouth and baggy pants, talk big, walk small :D

spboudart
mmmmmmh this was not what i wanted :D

Sorry about the thread crapping!

spboudart
Time to chill out, guys.

Definetly!

I was just playing aroud guys and thought you were too!

I hope Baldrick and Robert won't be to upset at me...

Cheers!

Baldrick
Sorry about the thread crapping!

Too late for that now, YOU started the whole thing by using the word ARSEHOLE, nobody up until that point was being insulted on a personal basis, now why doncha just fukk off over to the French sub-forum, where i am certain you are perceived as having some degree of

A. Clout

B. Nous

C. Wit

D. Charm ( Gallic ..Garlic or otherwise )...

and have yourself a good time, 'cos as you can see from some other posters, like your armies past and present, you're having little success here!

You might think I'm an arsehole, that's where we differ I'm certain you are :D

Akira

I'd like to point out

You guys piss me off.

Fuck you !

Baise toi !

Fick Dich !

flikker op !

Ade gamisou !

Jebi se !

vaffanculo ti !

que te jodan !

cào nǐ mā !

I mean it !

greg_r

... and it was so friendly up until this point... :D

Brightlight

Well, I think it's clear, not only should there be no German sub forum, that hotbed of Gauloises and the Code Napoleon also as to go..............

Akira

WTF is that?

I don't care if Baldrick or spboudart think its fun beeing a dick!

This was a serious discussion, not only concerning the German members.

French subforum, German subforum, Spanish subforum.... who gives if it helps people?

We already agreed on no chit-chat, so where is the fucking menace for RWG?

Where is your disatvantage Baldrick?

Why does every discussion you participate turns out into a whos the biggest jerk in this forum contest?

Seriously!

Brightlight
... and it was so friendly up until this point... :Hmmmph:

WTF is that?

French subforum, German subforum, Spanish subforum.... who gives if it helps people?

Why does every discussion you participate turns out into whos the biggest jerk in this forum?

Seriously!

Oh dear, did someone touch a nerve? Where is your famous German sense of humour.....................no wait............ :D

greg_r

WTF is that?

Why does every discussion you participate turns out into a whos the biggest jerk in this forum contest?

Seriously!

Akira: I was being sarcastic. A little wry humour in an attempt to stop this shitfest spiralling even further.

However, I have already asked people to chill out. That includes you too, please.

Akira
... and it was so friendly up until this point... :Hmmmph:

WTF is that?

Why does every discussion you participate turns out into whos the biggest jerk in this forum?

Seriously!

Oh dear, did someone touch a nerve? Where is your famous German sense of humour.....................no wait............ :D

You still don't get do you?

What narrow-minded play always the nationality card?

There is no single argument except "my nationality this..., french people that, german people this...."

Its ridiculous!

trailboss99

One more comment even slightly off colour from anyone and I'm locking this until you all calm down!

FFS, IT'S ONLY THE INTERNET PEOPLES!

cOL

Brightlight

WTF is that?

Seriously!

Oh dear, did someone touch a nerve? Where is your famous German sense of humour.....................no wait............ :lol:

You still don't get do you?

What narrow-minded play always the nationality card?

There is no single argument except "my nationality this..., french people that, german people this...."

Its ridiculous!

Akira, take it easy man. One of the joys of this forum is we can laugh at each other and ourselves. Nationality provides just sufficient difference for us to use it for humorous purposes and we do it all the time. Thread crapping goes without saying, it's also an essential part of this forum. Don't get upset, sharpen up your keyboard and get even!

greg_r

Okay folks. Back to the original topic.

Amongst the German-speaking members it appears to be about 50/50 for and against having a German-speaking subforum. As a result - at least for now - we're not going to do it. If in the future one of you guys comes to me via PM with a list of names in favour of it - and is prepared to moderate it for us, then I will gladly re-consider, but right now I don't feel that we're actually getting anywhere with this.

Let's please keep this thread on topic from this point. Thanks.

speedzmaster

How about a Tuvan throat singing corner!

Brightlight

Amongst the German-speaking members it appears to be about 50/50 for and against having a German-speaking subforum. As a result - at least for now - we're not going to do it. If in the future one of you guys comes to me via PM with a list of names in favour of it - and is prepared to moderate it for us, then I will gladly re-consider, but right now I don't feel that we're actually getting anywhere with this.

Greg I seriously think you're losing it -

1. When did a thread on this forum EVER stay on topic?

2. When did an appeal from Admin that it be so EVER have the desired result?

Time for a medicinal visit to the local hostelry I think............ :lol:

greg_r

Greg I seriously think you're losing it -

1. When did a thread on this forum EVER stay on topic?

2. When did an appeal from Admin that it be so EVER have the desired result?

Time for a medicinal visit to the local hostelry I think............ :lol:

Losing it? I never had any to start off with. Why do you think I agreed to admin this nuthouse? :D

Your hostelry idea is the best I've heard all day btw ;)

Baldrick
All other German members feel free to share your opinion as well.

@Akira, I never played any nationality card, I could care less if it was German or Martian !

You invited comment, I commented, you might not have liked my opinion, you have every right NOT to like my opinion as I have every right to opine that we don't need a German forum, nor a Spanish / Latvian / Chilean / Kambi Bolongan or indeed Vulcan forum, it was the French rissole that changed the tone, I would have been quite happy to debate the need for another forum, but I'm not gonna stand for a cheese-eater calling me an arsehole.

My OPINION, we do not require any more language sub-forums, as I stated, if anybody has difficulty with English whilst reading the forum and can't understand nor express themselves in English, time to resort to Google and find a forum where they can, IIRC there ARE existing German / Spanish forums on the web, OR learn English, this is a good place to start, the Dutch / Danes / Norwegian and Swedes manage it no problem, shit there are even Liverpudlians that can understand it, tho' we can't understand them :lol:

Diethelm

Wahrscheinlich war ich von "gratis" + "erotik" etwas abgelenkt ...

Diethelm

Für mich gibt es nur die monogame Beziehung.

.... Vielleicht liegt es daran das die meisten Männer es nicht mögen, wenn nebenbei noch andere in Ihr rumstochern. Deshalb setze ich auch immer Treue voraus, sobald man zusammen ist.

Oke?

cobn

BOT!

BAN!