Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

Pick up my son or wait for watch?

iabounty
welcome tony :P

If oscar .................

Hi and welcome to RWG section8 tony.........

Luthier
Hi Tony. Glad to see you posting! Welcome! :P

hello ,I will drops by occasionally :P

Ni hao ma TONY, huan ying ni lai dao lun tan, zhe er you xu duo feng kuang de ren, dan ru guo ni xi huan you mo - ni jiu hui xi huan zhe er, jiu xiang zai jia yi yang.

onzenuub
Hi Tony. Glad to see you posting! Welcome! ;)

hello ,I will drops by occasionally :P

Ni hao ma TONY, huan ying ni lai dao lun tan, zhe er you xu duo feng kuang de ren, dan ru guo ni xi huan you mo - ni jiu hui xi huan zhe er, jiu xiang zai jia yi yang.

Yes +1 :P

Luthier

Onze, did you get my PM with my girl info?

greg_r

:P

onzenuub

Yes thank you for that

Luthier

Yes thank you for that

My pleasure.

iabounty

All you folks should know that Ni hao is a Mandarin greeting if you have been paying attention to my Shout Box tutorials......... If you didn't know, then shame on you........ Start paying attention or you will fall hopelessly behind in life........ Or at least start writing them down.......... I dont't get paid to do that shit you know......... :rofl:

Luthier
All you folks should know that Ni hao is a Mandarin greeting if you have been paying attention to my Shout Box tutorials......... If you didn't know, then shame on you........ Start paying attention or you will fall hopelessly behind in life........ Or at least start writing them down.......... I dont't get paid to do that shit you know......... :thumbsup2:

Ni Hao mean - Greetings to you (Ni = You), and Ni Hao Ma mean - How are you in Putong Hua (Mandarin, Tangerine, Orange, and other yellowish colors).

Youngsters in China usually shout "Hao!" now.

tony
Hi Tony. Glad to see you posting! Welcome! :thumbsup:

hello ,I will drops by occasionally :lol:

ni hao ,Luthier' ,wo shi di yi ci lai dao lun tan ,yi ban qing kuang xia ,dou shi hen shao shang . wo yi jing gan shou dao zhe li mei ge ren de you mo , que shi shi bu cuo de di fang ,haha. kan lai zhe xie zhi you zhong guo ren cai neng kan de dong

Luthier

Wo bu shi zhong guo ren, Tony, bu guo zai zhong guo dai guo ji ci, jing chang dao guangdong qu. Xi wang ni neng gou ji chang dao zhe ge lun tan lai.