Sign in to follow this  
jking92

Omega Speedmaster DSOTM PC Quartz

jking92

G'day G'day,

Well I received this one about a week ago and though I should probably get off my arse and post some pictures.

Overall I am pretty happy with it, it is my first rep (I mean apart from $5 Bali cheapies, which are a bit like fucking another kinda Bali cheapie, feels ok at the time, but leaves you with regret and wondering where your kidneys are)

As mentioned in my initial post, a few days later I realised that a more detailed version with an automatic movement had been released, which I have subsequently purchased, much to the distain of my bank balance.

Pictures will follow once received.

Anyways onto the watch, overall the quality I believe is quite good, though the green tinge on the lume markers and the overly fluorescent white on the tach do kill it for me quite a bit.

It keeps perfect time and the seconds sweep once the chrono is activated is rather smooth, considering.

The text, in particular Speedmaster, I feel could be a little bit crisper and of course the 3 o clock dial having the correct numbering would be a bonus.

The strap, even after a week is as hard as cardboard though has a good solid feel to it.

IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_5760.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

IMG_5754.jpg

IMG_5759.jpg

domcherry

Thanks for the post, I'm interested in acquiring a Speedmaster also but have been slightly put off by the reviews on the detailing.

How do the two compare?

mag8

where did you get this from?