Sign in to follow this  
Del

New Week Wrist Check 13-19 July 2015

UmpaHimself

we should try my guitar :giggle: with your amp !

Sure! I'll take the 372 too :D

I buitl this one a few years ago, my "Castro-Caster" from a box of Montecristo Tubos. Lovin' the guitar watch pics boys..

Nice! I've built a few myself but ended up selling them. Here is a few I have with my right now out of a total 9. 6 are back home in Florida. It's ok though, the strat in the picture is my most recent purchase and my #1. American Deluxe Stratocaster V Neck in Surf Green and I swapped the noiseless pickups for some Custom Shop Fat '50s. Plus a Surf Green coily cable of course ;)

7NZXhHr.png

N.Rico
:drool:

N.Rico

I buitl this one a few years ago, my "Castro-Caster" from a box of Montecristo Tubos. Lovin' the guitar watch pics boys..

Nice! I've built a few myself but ended up selling them. Here is a few I have with my right now out of a total 9. 6 are back home in Florida. It's ok though, the strat in the picture is my most recent purchase and my #1. American Deluxe Stratocaster V Neck in Surf Green and I swapped the noiseless pickups for some Custom Shop Fat '50s. Plus a Surf Green coily cable of course ;)

7NZXhHr.png

Cubic Hare

Very Nice.. Here is my second ever project guitar, Dirty Lemon LP with reverse zebra pups, rolling bridge and knobs that go to 11. Southpaw ofcourse.

Image20150719081449241-1.jpg

N.Rico

Very Nice.. Here is my second ever project guitar, Dirty Lemon LP with reverse zebra pups, rolling bridge and knobs that go to 11. Southpaw ofcourse.

Image20150719081449241-1.jpg

awesome ,congrats !

UmpaHimself
and knobs that go to 11.
:lol: Awesome. Finished in Nitro or Poly?

Pihlippe

Love that beer! Can't get it here thought :(

Bought belgian white draft from Caesar's when I was in Memphis, very good indeed :thumbsup2:

IMG_4110_zpsndxv9dbo.jpg

Have this on today....

IMG_4269_zpsownrgsc9.jpg

UmpaHimself

Cubic Hare
and knobs that go to 11.
:lol: Awesome. Finished in Nitro or Poly?

90% Gloss Estapol

dave47

Last day for the TISSOT SeaStar 1000. Tomorrow, the gen Rolex DJ; Monday, the watches get returned to cogwatch. WHAT A RUN!! An absolute joy. THANKS, cog.! dave

Tisslot.SeaStar.1000.pics%20016_zpsjsuupufz.jpg

Tisslot.SeaStar.1000.pics%20019_zpsy3g6qtuq.jpg

Tisslot.SeaStar.1000.pics%20020_zpsaxcrek9b.jpg

Viquito

9E380177-39E7-4780-8EC5-5A4BE295F8A1_zpspufaqvrc.jpg

Night out yall

R5tdi

V7 vac on today

A7874C8A-FF5D-4A6D-A88E-720A9C6F61B1.jpg

Martijn0007

3 days in a row....

ad87a43b34260dda605a22d2b02c569d.jpg

WatchDog21
16759688947_6707ff09bc_z.jpg

MoveAlong

Sweet Champ. BTW, Air's Pocket Symphony is one of my favorites!

What! I can't believe you noticed that back there. They are one of my favorite groups and that is definitely my favorite album. So much so that I had to find that poster and frame it! Along with this signed Tycho poster.

FjRLtsk.jpg

Pretty cool!

greg_r
plop_mesh-270415.JPG

NFleischer
a52a910a-1730-4296-b01d-4ce4cfea7742_zpstrhcbphq.jpg

Pob
5e171f2218fe2b1e5e0a6c289dcda86e.jpg

Markrfc
9D54910A-6BE4-4E7D-AA09-4B8D8393E21C_zpsixbpxel0.jpg

RichardMiami
20150719113249-X2.jpg

MoveAlong

Loving this!

19205906604_3c16049ee6_c.jpg

Mr. Genesis

R87TIdm.png

I like this so much! Could you please tell me where did you get that strap and what technique did you use to fade the bezel insert that way? Please? :)

Thanks. The strap, I got from Donerix during one of his "Madness" Sales at a great price, keep an eye out for his monthly sales threads. I think this one was tobacco.

The insert I found in my watch graveyard box, I did this one years ago and just threw it on for the time being. If I remember:

1. Pulled the shitty plastic fake looking pearl

2. I took an exacto knife and put some random cuts here and there

3. Lightly sanded it with a low grit sandpaper (to remove any clearcoat), heavier on the edges

4. Concentrated bleach bath, drop in for three seconds, pull, wash, repeat until desired look

5. White eraser to further lighten the center

6. made the new pearl out of... lume, nailpolish, testers model glue, pushed it through the hole from the back of the insert and let dry.

The pearl is what I dont like about it. It looks good in photos but in real life it looks too big.

Thanks a lot for the information! I'll keep that in mind when I'll try to vintagize my next watch. :)

UmpaHimself

a52a910a-1730-4296-b01d-4ce4cfea7742_zpstrhcbphq.jpg

Nice! I wish they made this in a 41mm though.

andy34
20150719_182302_zpsttmk9cw_edit_1437327000125_zpsbh5racqc.jpg

Jackflash

PO yesterday

bb3715e83dca71e474d27cc504e0e929.jpg

1665 today

b9b7a9ac3099c0cc85c379e2da312c16.jpg