Sign in to follow this  
Kwt

Bargain Seiko "Submariner" Diver from Creationwatches

Kwt

I was looking at a cheap Seiko from my dad and found this on creationwatches.com.

Came with no frills box, warranty book. Didn't come with even a delivery note lol.

Serious bargain for an automatic 5 sports watch with 23J and 100metre water resistant. Has a nice lume and solid rotating clicky bezel. Has a see through case back. Tells the month which is a bonus.

Feels real nice in the hand and nice looking being modeled completely after a Submariner.

This little beauty cost me £95 including free postage to the UK.

Sure my dad will love it.

20150713_201149_zpssdkda8qp.jpg

20150713_201527_zpsbhitqbn0.jpg

20150713_201157_zpsctrdgvih.jpg

20150713_201240_zpskautcrlf.jpg

20150713_201305_zpsuwz5nkit.jpg

20150713_201316_zpsktcwtyjs.jpg

20150713_201345_zpsknmr5bmv.jpg

20150713_201415_zpsajgwmokv.jpg

20150713_201451_zpsz4vebmej.jpg

20150713_201713_zpsuaiowlea.jpg

Edited by Kwt

Klink

Congratulations!

That is a beauty for sure. Has your dad seen it yet, and if so, what was his reaction?

The lume is impressive too.

All the Best,

Life is Good!

Klink

insert-here

Nice! What size is it? Looks a little big on your wrist. I have tiny girly man wrist, and need smaller watches.

Gazzla

Super Sea Urchin. Great choice! Mine:

ZfTZiLC.jpg?1

iwFjNBQ.jpg?1

gingerr6

I bought one too great price.

a102ecac00ca7c74bc3347c6d6cafee5.jpg

0eda3f18a5e9db914b72924d8bc85303.jpg

WatchDog21

It is a great watch. Seiko just puts out some good quality at such reasonable prices. I am sure it will be appreciated!

Kwt

Thanks all! Superb pics Gaz and I was considering the Pepsi Del but decided to go for classic black for my dad who is a lot more reserved.

Has your dad seen it yet, and if so, what was his reaction?

Klink

I am planning to give it to him on Sunday man - I can't see him not liking it although he did give me a gen datejust a few years ago - I am hoping he will appreciate the gesture as his current Seiko is dying :lol:

Nice! What size is it? Looks a little big on your wrist. I have tiny girly man wrist, and need smaller watches.

Hey it's for my dad who has much bigger wrist then mine. This is 42mm and I rarely wear watches above 40mm.

NFleischer

Gotta love Seiko 5. A lot of watch, usually less than $150!

cf2cfb6b-4ee1-4f25-8be6-2f1967b64b6f_zpsf3924775.jpg

steve123

ahhh so tempting! time to move my other seiko 5!

Genius

Cracking watch for the price, been meaning to get myself a seiko diver but been skint recently

Tells the month which is a bonus.

I think that's probably the day not the month (Mar(tes) is Tuesday in Spanish) a lot of Seikos have a bilingual day feature, just advance it again and it will probably change to Wednesday in English

dave47

THAT is one serious but gorgeous looking Seiko diver, K. Absolutely beautiful. Your Dad SHOULD love it. If not, there are plenty of eager wrists out here that would love to wear it HINT!! HEH! Good luck, and thanks for the tip.

dave

Kwt

Shit that is so sick!!! I was looking at the gold/black version of your model on creation as that is what I wanted originally but they had completely sold out.

Cracking watch for the price, been meaning to get myself a seiko diver but been skint recently

I think that's probably the day not the month (Mar(tes) is Tuesday in Spanish) a lot of Seikos have a bilingual day feature, just advance it again and it will probably change to Wednesday in English

Yeah man I meant day not month. For such a cheap watch, telling the day is a nice touch - you only need to look at the expensive day-date watches to see how much they charge for such a complication!

THAT is one serious but gorgeous looking Seiko diver, K. Absolutely beautiful. Your Dad SHOULD love it. If not, there are plenty of eager wrists out here that would love to wear it HINT!! HEH! Good luck, and thanks for the tip.

dave

Cheers man - such kind words!

NFleischer

Thank you.

steve123

sold my SNZH57 today locally for $150cad just ordered this! gold just isnt my colour!

Thanks for the heads up OP

steve123

Shit that is so sick!!! I was looking at the gold/black version of your model on creation as that is what I wanted originally but they had completely sold out.

Yeah man I meant day not month. For such a cheap watch, telling the day is a nice touch - you only need to look at the expensive day-date watches to see how much they charge for such a complication!

dave

Cheers man - such kind words!

the gold/black of that is what I just sold. totally prefer the one you got, im not flashy enough to sport the "gold"

amazon.com has the gold/black for $180 shipped right now, conus.

Mike on a bike

Did you say gold black version.............. mine.

vgpxJD5.jpg

Yes it is stiil brandy new in the box! I just buy them. bangin.gifir1vp5s.jpg

Kwt

sold my SNZH57 today locally for $150cad just ordered this! gold just isnt my colour!

Thanks for the heads up OP

Lol no worries enjoy the watch when you get it! Mike on a Bike you need to wear that watch!

cigardave007

Very nice. dad will be happy

Kwt

I gave it my dad and yeah he thought it was decent!!! My uncle who was there who wears Rolexes only was like where did you get that from....can I have the website....I was like lol.