Sign in to follow this  
Drhulee

Winding down ...

Drhulee

I figured I may as well start a 'watch related' topic on the forum, so as to take a break from the usual tomfoolery :lol:

Well I'm nearly at my end, as far as watch purchases and collecting goes. I just received my Avitt DLC'd case set (well it has been delivered, but not opened), and it will alllow me to finish off my 195 build finally, complete with JakobH personalized case back (the only thing, besides my current passport, that will have my actual name on it :D

After the 195, I have just two or three more builds to complete. Just waiting for a hand set, a date wheel, and good case to finalize them.

Once these are finished, I really don't see me adding to the collection. I've got all the watches that I liked, tried a few that just didn't cut it, and haven't seen anything new yet that I just must have. All that is really needed is to send two or three to Vac for reluming ...

Of course I'll still be hanging around (can't get rid of me that easily :D ), but not as much as in the past. Plus, who knows, after a few months, my taste may swing from PAMs to Rolexes :lol: Or not :popcorn: I did end up with two GMTIIC reps though which are quite nice (besides all Rolexes look alike).

Needless to say there will be some photo shoots upcoming, plus some sales of my 'extras' and dupes.

Baldrick
(besides all Rolexes look alike).

Strange given the history between Rolex and Panerai, you'd think that all Panerai would look alike, no? :lol:

68 Bullit

Doc, Maybe we can get the Postal worker to join the forum and post pictures wearing his newly aquired 165

rc42

Of course all Panerai don't look alike, you can see quite clearly in this picture that some of the straps are different colours :)

ducksinarow1dt9.jpg

solkryssare

This put a stop to my watch buying crave. Sure it will come back but right now I'm happy just looking at some of the beauties the members here post pic's of.

2010-12-24130554.jpg

Akira

Solky stop waving this beauty around !!!

solkryssare

:) Its all I have to be waving around with mate!

KinCaidk

yes, your gf told me..

Akira

yes, your gf told me..

:Whistle:

Del

So, you can actually stop these watch buying cravings? I don't understand....... :):Whistle:.

solkryssare

yes, your gf told me..

Hahah! Just what I needed on this dull and grey morning :Whistle:

Drhulee

Well I typed too soon. Completely forgot about the separate box of Submersible builds which will probably take a few more months to get in order :)

(besides all Rolexes look alike).

Strange given the history between Rolex and Panerai, you'd think that all Panerai would look alike, no? :)

That was a prod at BL.