Sign in to follow this  
Chiquita Fanjita

Group shot

Chiquita Fanjita

Got myself a new watch box for my AP collection and once I put all the watches in it, thought it looked so good fellow AP fanatics might like a look :lol:

9CD3746F-58D4-4BDF-8F4A-F9186F264272_zpsly2hg1yf.jpg

B1D3BB5F-8006-40A1-910F-D731F42513FD_zpsko8ss4nx.jpg

1A544103-33CF-4B31-9131-43E5A1144930_zps95pv2etl.jpg

** UPDATED GROUP PIC ON POST #33 **

AndyBlue

:clap:

Your infernal postings have led me to buying one of these fucking things...

UmpaHimself

I only see one major issue here... TWO FUCKING SLOTS EMPTY BRO WTF! :D

BanDiDo

Wow! Nice collection. I like your taste. Still long way to go for me. I have 2 APs at the moment (57th Street & LeBron)

Where did you get the box from? Link pls. Thanks

Chiquita Fanjita
:clap:

Your infernal postings have led me to buying one of these fucking things...

:rofl: bet you love it too :D BTW that's how the addiction starts with just one AP ;)

:lol: got three other AP's I fancy but can't decide what one won't make the cut.

Wow! Nice collection. I like your taste. Still long way to go for me. I have 2 APs at the moment (57th Street & LeBron)

Thanks mate :) the 57 & LBJ is a fantastic start to an AP collection. I got it from a shop on eBay. Was £90 reduced to £60. It really is a gorgeous looking box with nice big compartments to fit bigger watches. I'll try find a link for you and post it up.

ag69

Nice collection of APs!! What APs are you going to fill the last 2 spots with??

Chiquita Fanjita
Nice collection of APs!! What APs are you going to fill the last 2 spots with??

Cheers mate. Fancy a 44mm Panda, RG White face ROC and a RG Dual Time, but can't decide what one to leave out the collection.

Chiquita Fanjita

Also need to get new straps and the AR done on my RG 15400 and RG Themes to bring them up to par with the others.

BanDiDo

Thanks mate :) the 57 & LBJ is a fantastic start to an AP collection. I got it from a shop on eBay. Was £90 reduced to £60. It really is a gorgeous looking box with nice big compartments to fit bigger watches. I'll try find a link for you and post it up.

Thanks. Yes that is a kind of watch box I need. The one I am having is not that spacious for big watches. My watches are rubbing against each other. Can you please give the eBay link:

My box here:

DSC_1978_zpsvgl6xgdi.jpg

Ishmael

:drool:

Holy shit mate, that belongs on a wall in a museum somewhere :) But where's the rg 15400 with the blue dial? You sell that and I missed it??

What's on the short list for the last two slots?

Kwt

Superb mate - I envy your wrist size - to be able to pull of some of these watches! All look so good and would wear.

Poolsfinest

Every time I see a Don R I love it all over again!

Chiquita Fanjita

Thanks. Yes that is a kind of watch box I need. The one I am having is not that spacious for big watches. My watches are rubbing against each other. Can you please give the eBay link:

I had same problem with my old watch boxes. Here's a link to same box as mine but with a different finish from the same seller. Can't recommend the seller enough. Ordered it 1pm on the Tuesday and was on my desk 9.30am the next morning.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-WATCH-ZERBA-WOOD-HIGH-GLOSS-GLASS-DISPLAY-STORAGE-CASE-BOX-FOR-LARGE-WATCHES-/321780184755

Chiquita Fanjita
:drool:

Holy shit mate, that belongs on a wall in a museum somewhere :) But where's the rg 15400 with the blue dial? You sell that and I missed it??

What's on the short list for the last two slots?

Thought you'd like that Nic :D You asked for a group pic and thought getting a new box was perfect opportunity to show them off.

Yeah just sold the blue face RG 15400 yesterday mate to a local member.

Fancy a 44mm Panda, RG White face ROC and a RG Dual Time, but can't decide what one to leave out the collection.

Superb mate - I envy your wrist size - to be able to pull of some of these watches! All look so good and would wear.

Thanks Karwing :)

Every time I see a Don R I love it all over again!

Yeah the DR is a beauty.

BanDiDo

I had same problem with my old watch boxes. Here's a link to same box as mine but with a different finish from the same seller. Can't recommend the seller enough. Ordered it 1pm on the Tuesday and was on my desk 9.30am the next morning.

http://www.ebay.co.u...S-/321780184755

Ta.

Chiquita Fanjita

No worries.

BadPickle

Nice collection mate, I'll look forward to seeing some of those beauties :D

Not long now ;)

Del

Wow, great box! ;)

And the APs are not too bad either....:D

UmpaHimself

:lol: got three other AP's I fancy but can't decide what one won't make the cut.

That's easy, get a second box :lmao:

Chiquita Fanjita

Nice collection mate, I'll look forward to seeing some of those beauties :D

Not long now ;)

Cheers mate.

Nope, only a couple of weeks :D You get accommodation sorted Stu?

Wow, great box! ;)

And the APs are not too bad either.... :D

Cheers Del ;)

That's easy, get a second box :lmao:

:lol: noooooooooo limiting myself to one box of 10 ............................ for now :lol:

UmpaHimself

:lol: noooooooooo limiting myself to one box of 10 ............................ for now :lol:

Don't pay attention to me. I'm the guy trying to sell off, yet still browsing through TDs and M2M sales... Oh yeah, and watch recon :facepalm:

It's just... when they're so shiny I get distracted like

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Chiquita Fanjita

Don't pay attention to me. I'm the guy trying to sell off, yet still browsing through TDs and M2M sales... Oh yeah, and watch recon :facepalm:

It's just... when they're so shiny I get distracted like

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

:rofl: I know exactly what you mean :facepalm:

greg_r

Very nice, mate. Makes me wish that I liked APs ;)

(actually, I like APs just fine - except when they're on my wrist. Just don't work for me somehow :dunno: )

Chiquita Fanjita

Cheers Greg :) I'm the same with Patek's. Really like them, but just don't do anything for me when I got one. Preferred looking at it in the box than on my wrist :lol:

p.s. I've not forgotten about that Seiko mate .... well I did, then I remembered, then I forgot again :facepalm: I will try to get it away next week mate ;)

BadPickle

Digs booked and paid for mate :D passport up to date too, it's GO GO GO........