Sign in to follow this  
DR3M3L

RWI offline

Gazzla

RWI down here also and since messages are only sent to their server I have no way to get them to see where I need to ship something that someone bought- They ought to permit messages to be forwarded to the members email address if the member so chooses rather than keeping them on their server for several reasons- safety for prying govt eyes for one.

Ever heard of a pen and paper?

zufir

RWI down here also and since messages are only sent to their server I have no way to get them to see where I need to ship something that someone bought- They ought to permit messages to be forwarded to the members email address if the member so chooses rather than keeping them on their server for several reasons- safety for prying govt eyes for one.

What the fuck is that sorcery you speak of, witch ? :mad:

Raddave

Hi Guys !

xj4sonx

Well hey Dave.

greg_r

LOL - hi stranger! Good to see you here (despite the unfortunate reason ;) )

Raddave

LOLs , Hi Jason and Greg !!!

Look at my massive post count !!!!

Whoooohooooo ! :D

onzenuub

Tsssssssssssssssssssk noob. :P

greg_r

Now's your chance to work on that :D

Raddave

Now's your chance to work on that :D

Im too shy :(

But ill try....in baby steps :)

xj4sonx

At least Dave isn't out sales modding me right now.

Raddave

OH OH !

I just changed my profile pic and now i think i broke something :(

k4jun

It's back.

I think we did it.., we fix it! We 'are goddamn good !

Raddave

It must have been when i changed my profile picture !!!! :D

greg_r
its_alive.gif

k4jun

It must have been when i changed my profile picture !!!! :D

Please don't do that never again, please call IT support first and they will help you.

tech-support-is-here-for-you_o_471601.jpg

Gazzla

What the fuck is that sorcery you speak of, witch ? :mad:

KTXL6Fl.jpg

trailboss99

Um, several things wrong here mate.

Firstly if you receive an email notification of your PM you receive a copy of the message so they CAN be forwarded to your PC. You can also download all your messages in several formats via the drop down menu at the bottom of the message index page. Perhaps you should become a bit more familiar with the forum before commenting?

As for the "prying govt eyes" bit, are you serious? Firstly do you really think the government has nothing better to do than spy on some fake watch forum? Do you really think we are that important? Secondly you do not know where our data server is, no one is accessing it with or without a warrant at least not before we perform certain operations upon it. Thirdly, are you serious?

At any rate it is a private message on a forum not an email, it's not designed for robust communication. Anyway, if they paid via PayPal then you have their email addy don't you? Mind you why anyone would enter into a deal with someone without at least an email addy is beyond me.

profsteve

TB thanks for the info- I did not know other than the drop down box that I could have email sent to me informing me of a PM I will have to figure out how to do that- The email address and pp are not always accurate. Some people use their company or friends to pay on PP. The gov't thing was not aimed at RWI- it is just the US election cycle is so crazy now. My comment was entirely tongue-in-cheek not accusatory. RWI organization is at a level that I could not handle and it is exceptional that you can handle so many members and messages as well as you do- There are many other sites out there who are not anywhere near as capable nor as committed to their hobby.

BadPickle

Again? :(

fatarms

Again? :(

Works for me in USA?

BadPickle

Yeah back now, I got a 502 bad gateway error a few times, guess someone must've oiled the hinges :giggle:

DocThor

RWI offline again??

trailboss99

yup, no idea why as yet mate, waiting for the tech guys to react.

black263

Have they tried reinstalling the PFM sub-program?

BadPickle

Is it the mafia?