Sign in to follow this  
Legger

Best two tone rollies

Legger

Hi all

Newbie from the UK here. Already ordered a PAM 111 from Robert and a GMT Master II from Timesshop and will post pictures when they arrive.

A couple of quick questions -

Where would be the best place to get a two tone Rolex replica? Either the DateJust 41mm, the Submariner or the GMT II.

For anyone that has bought one, how has the gold worn? Does the gold look an accurate colour?

Thanks

SliceMaster

Have had this one for almost 2 years now and the only prob is that the "gold" has worn of on the crown quite much but I guess it could be solved with a replacement crown...just dont know where to get one..hmmm

dscn0567dx.jpg

KeNnY

SliceMaster

here you go :)

Gold tone crowns

SliceMaster
SliceMaster

here you go :)

Gold tone crowns

Cheers mate

Legger
Have had this one for almost 2 years now and the only prob is that the "gold" has worn of on the crown quite much but I guess it could be solved with a replacement crown...just dont know where to get one..hmmm

dscn0567dx.jpg

Nice. Who did you buy that from? There is something about two tones that I've always liked so think I must have one in my collection.

SliceMaster

dscn0567dx.jpg

Nice. Who did you buy that from? There is something about two tones that I've always liked so think I must have one in my collection.

This one came from Perfect-clones and have a swiss 2836 movement but im sure any of "our" dealers can get you the same one, just have a look around their websites