Sign in to follow this  
swissaddict

Pamfried is the new TTK

trailboss99

AH, it's you T4D! Howdey mate. :) Glad you made it. You give more straight answers to more questions than the other dealers combined. You are indeed very welcome here.

Regards, Col.

onzenuub
AH, it's you T4D! Howdey mate. :) Glad you made it. You give more straight answers to more questions than the other dealers combined. You are indeed very welcome here.

Regards, Col.

That is because the questions over here are extremely straight.

prestigewatchco

Yes your right straight questions will always get a straight answer! It's the whinging girly questions that give my arse a headache.

greg_r
Yes your right straight questions will always get a straight answer! It's the whinging girly questions that give my arse a headache.

:)

onzenuub

Oh my god, you have a head in your arse? :notworthy:

mcloud

Oh my god, you have a head in your arse? :popcorn:

How about her (my daughters) arse in your head :P

greg_r

I think you'll find the whole membership of this board would be up for that, mccloud :P

mcloud

I think you'll find the whole membership of this board would be up for that, mccloud :P

She's been quiet lately. Doesn't like me spending too much time on the computer, when I should be looking after her. :beerjump:

By the way Greg, did you have any luck with replacement bracelets. I am looking for a couple and a clasp. Have just pm'd Prestigewatch, but not sure if his prices will be in my price bracket (recession bites)

trailboss99

One day we'll find out that she realy IS his daughter!. :popcorn:

Col.

mcloud
One day we'll find out that she realy IS his daughter!. :popcorn:

Col.

Yes, I couldn't believe it when I saw her on Facebook and then on an avatar. I had to claim her back :P

greg_r
By the way Greg, did you have any luck with replacement bracelets. I am looking for a couple and a clasp. Have just pm'd Prestigewatch, but not sure if his prices will be in my price bracket (recession bites)

PrestigeWatchCos prices are as good as I've found - Robert's extremely competitive, but I'll warn you that the prices of PAM bracelets have gone up a bit lately. $30 was possible last year, but they've drifted up to $50 and more now.

I picked up the last remaining bracelet in stock from a guy I bought some PAM spares from last year - he's fairly local to me, so I got it quickly, but the price wasn't any cheaper than Robert (probably worked out a couple of bucks more, to tell the truth).

mcloud

PrestigeWatchCos prices are as good as I've found - Robert's extremely competitive, but I'll warn you that the prices of PAM bracelets have gone up a bit lately. $30 was possible last year, but they've drifted up to $50 and more now.

I picked up the last remaining bracelet in stock from a guy I bought some PAM spares from last year - he's fairly local to me, so I got it quickly, but the price wasn't any cheaper than Robert (probably worked out a couple of bucks more, to tell the truth).

Thanks for that Greg. I will wait for his response to my pm. I am looking for an Omega Constellation TT bracelet and a regular Rolex Daydate SS, any type and also Hublot BB clasp, which have all broken. I emailed Andrew originally and he said the factories do not supply them separately (apologies). Strange it seems to me :beer:

greg_r
Thanks for that Greg. I will wait for his response to my pm. I am looking for an Omega Constellation TT bracelet and a regular Rolex Daydate SS, any type and also Hublot BB clasp, which have all broken. I emailed Andrew originally and he said the factories do not supply them separately (apologies). Strange it seems to me :beer:

Thing is that Andrew doesn't assemble watches - he just wants to sell whatever he can drop-ship. Robert does assemble watches to buyers requirements, so I think you may have a much better chance there.

You may have to wait a few days for the answer to your PM, though as I believe he's away at the moment - I think he's back later this week.

mcloud

Yes, it seems that way, although he may just not be bothered, or maybe, as I have heard there are two Andrews. One is very obsequious and polite and the other is a bit terse and rude. I did order a FG Rolex President (the one with all the jewels on the bezel) for a big fat friend of mine. I asked him to put in two or three extra links, but he forgot. When I reminded him he sent me the whole bracelet. I inserted all the removable links, but still it did not fit the fat man (he's 34 stone with 10 inch wrists). I asked Andrew for more links and he went up the wall, saying nobody could be that big. He sent me another bracelet, after I sent him a photo of my fat friend. He can do it if he tries :beer:

greg_r
:beer: