Sign in to follow this  
swissaddict

Pamfried is the new TTK

swissaddict

Pamfried... What a prick! He posted pictures of a new MBW Panerai rep "for the critics" as we had already been speculating about whether the date font and other things would be correct or not... I offered my observations/opinions.. never once said a bad thing about pamfried.. and he proceeds to insult me in a very TTK-esque way. Unreasonable, twisting words to get meaner for no reason. FvCK that guy.

http://repgeek.com/showthread.php?t=53619&page=3

AllergyDoc

I remember his recent rant on RWI when a customer did a PP dispute because Pamfried was 2 or 3 months late sending him his watches. He's a jerk. :)

greg_r

Yeah, I had that impression. I rather like Neil, but understand why others don't. Pamfried appears to polarise opinion to an even greater degree.

swissaddict

Neil had some good insight, clever words, and sharp wit.. I don't know if that compensated for his rudeness but he was/is a character for sure... Pamfried, on the other hand, is just plain insulting for no good reason without redeeming qualities to balance it out. Maybe he thinks he's the only one who can get MBW watches so he can act however he wants?

sconehead

SA, slow? retarded? :)

Take his comments with a piece of salt my friend...he's damaged any credibility he may have had over there. I pulled him recently over at RWI when he intimated a member, who seemed a bit fishy to be honest, should have his rights pulled. I corrected him that the mods should speak to the guy first as he had no power to request such a thing. Different cultures have different ways I guess...

@SA, Dave jumped to your defence, so maybe he does have a shred of decency in him after all...

Edit, Neil had a lot of lip for a one-eyed fat man, you all know my feelings about him...

swissaddict

You are right about the different cultures.. but I have dealt with many Asian sellers and most are kind, so I don't think being an as$hole is a cultural problem :) Also I saw Dave's posts and am glad he jumped in... he's not a bad guy really. nice to see others jump in as well. Why put up with sellers who act like that, when there are so many others who have manners?

greg_r
Why put up with sellers who act like that, when there are so many others who have manners?

Well said - I agree :)

alphakazi

got my 2c in :lol:

greg_r
got my 2c in :Monkey:

And I even controlled my usual dislike of RG long enough to agree with you. :lol:

swissaddict

I just looked at the thread again... Thanks guys :Hug:

swissaddict

LOL @ onz!

alphakazi
orly_spock.jpg

FBV

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

what is happening to the dealers?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Luthier

1. SA, why you pay attention to idiot?

2. Who the fuck SpermFried is? From what country?

3. I've heard MBW doesn't exist anymore, somebody told me that on RWG year ago... Enlighten me, please...

4. What's happened with TTK?

5. Is there any psycho who's willing to pay $450 for PAM from this jerk?

6. SA, we'll fight for you. Don't worry, you're in good platoon.

:lol::rolleyes::gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana:

greg_r

:gunbandana: :gunbandana: :gunbandana:

Luthier - you just won post of the day.... :rolleyes:

3. I've heard MBW doesn't exist anymore, somebody told me that on RWG year ago... Enlighten me, please...

The original guy who started MBW (Maria's Best Watches) is no longer in the business. 'MBW' watches are still being produced, however - SpermFried (by which name I am tempted to call him from now on :lol:) isn't the only dealer who carries them, though. I know Eurotimez also does MBW.

Good question. His seller forum at RG has been suspended - not really up on the current situation with him, but the usual drama apparently ensued. No idea what the current situation is. John?

Not me - I'm sure some will, however.

prestigewatchco

Any man and his brother can buy from MBW .

There are no exclusive dealers anyone who is in Bangkok can go there and buy at simular or same price as they charge the so called dealers

I know them but to date I have failed to ever buy anything from there apart from a couple of vintage Rolex the other items are no better than the usual higher grade reps.

The PP nautalus is a good example a better one exists in the market for about 30% less (Better in as much as the date window is better placed)

This new 40mm is outragously priced it's almost twice the price of the previous model. The K case will be available on many watches in the comming months the factory that produce them are the same factory that made the 233 recently and they have a huge range although I don't imagine the 40mm is top priority as they sell only in small numbers

JohnG

hey, prestigewatch should be on our dealer's list! he is well respected at RG, see his posts a lot, he is one of those few dealers who participates in the forums...

prestigewatchco
hey, prestigewatch should be on our dealer's list! he is well respected at RG, see his posts a lot, he is one of those few dealers who participates in the forums...

Hello John to be truthful until today I was unaware of this forum . I will send admin a pm and ask about it.

It is a nice forum and so refreshing to see the lack of "How long does EMS take" "Who has the best!!!!!!!" "My watch is in customs for 2 hours do I have a problem" threads that seem to make up the bulk of threads lately on some of the other forums.

alphakazi

Hey Prestigewatch, welcome to our community - practically all of us are seasoned collectors here with at least a handful of reps under our belt. I would imagine that eventually we'll be getting the "who has the best" posts as our google rank increases - we've only recently re-established this forum since the old RWG1 went down and the admin vanished. We are now RWG1.1 which started with a handful of regular members in November of '08 from the ole forum. Enjoy your stay :notworthy:

swissaddict

1. SA, why you pay attention to idiot?

6. SA, we'll fight for you. Don't worry, you're in good platoon.

:D:gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana::gunbandana:

LOL!!!! :notworthy:

Luthier, you're the best ;)

trailboss99

Welcome Prestigewatch!. Since the entire admin is/was in this thread I guess you're in. No doubt a PM to Greg will explain how things work arround here. It's a bit different to the others. Make your self at home and hope we hear more from you.

Regards, Col.

greg_r

prestigewatchco - aka Time4Direct IS on our recommended dealer list and has been since the beginning. :)

greg_r

Hello John to be truthful until today I was unaware of this forum . I will send admin a pm and ask about it.

It is a nice forum and so refreshing to see the lack of "How long does EMS take" "Who has the best!!!!!!!" "My watch is in customs for 2 hours do I have a problem" threads that seem to make up the bulk of threads lately on some of the other forums.

It's a real pleasure to have you aboard. As I said in my reply to John, you're already on our recommended dealer list - I've bought from you myself a couple of times. Welcome! :)

oscarmadfish

welcome :)