Sign in to follow this  
mel2401

Terrible Pre Sales Service

plankton

It's been a while but never bought the BS they gave me. I like personal service. Hence Ken

Mike on a bike

I am straight away contacting a random dealer or two to get a full explanation on how an A7750 works on a few chronos.

Then maybe I will buy one. partytime.gif

RUSH2112

I always ask my TDs if the watch I'm interested in can have the date changed between 9pm and 2am. I need to know.

rawbaws

I ask the TD's if there are any differences to the Gen, if there are, I won't buy. I'm a 1:1 man only

Left Coast Guy

What the hell, I'll offer my unfounded opinion.......cause why the fuck not!

The problem is that it was a shitty question to begin with -- I get what you were trying to ask, but first, the text of your question is very confusing, and second, you started off by asking if the watch was "accurate" to gen which is a slippery slope dealers don't love.

In this rep game, I'm guessing dealers have more headache and lost money dealing with one-and-done buyers who need hand holding than the VIP members here, and for that reason there is probably a well honed skill at figuring out who they want to do business with and who they should let run off to buy their watch from someone else. Based on how butt hurt you've got over this matter, I'm inclined to think Kuvarsit's "numpty" radar is pretty well dialed in. Is it unfortunate, for you maybe yes, but I don't see a grave injustice here. Had you done research to ask a more informed question, I'm guessing you would have gotten a more thoughtful answer. Maybe, "does this rep use a 7750 movement with Seconds at 9 configuration?" Much simpler and more direct questions that would get you a quick and easy answer.

UmpaHimself
13QIqi5.png

Chavezzito
1c415805b45fe9342f9b206f5e245dfb.jpg

the_frenchman
You are sending a question to a Chinese person whose English is not as good as yours
Hi. Does this or any other examples of this model you stock have accurate chronograph function. ie Big Second hand static at 12oclock except for chrono where it is seconds. Then running seconds@9oclock, chrono minutes@3 oclock, chrono hours@6oclock

I'm sorry but this is not a clear question I had to re read a couple of times it and I'm English.

RE: her second comment... You said it:

Perhaps a little abrupt and terse

then think about the language barrier. You do not come across as a customer they would want to deal with so not surprised at their answer.

Sorry its not what you want to hear but try and be a bit clearer when emailing the next dealer or just ask the question about the watch on the forum, a lot of the members here know a lot more about the watches than the dealers that are selling them

Oh and Hublots suck balls

+1

Hard to understand aswell for a frenchman fluent in english. .. .

the_frenchman

You are sending a question to a Chinese person whose English is not as good as yours

...Does this or any other examples of this model you stock have accurate chronograph function. ie Big Second hand static at 12oclock except for chrono where it is seconds. Then running seconds@9oclock, chrono minutes@3 oclock, chrono hours@6oclock

...I'm sorry but this is not a clear question I had to re read a couple of times it and I'm English.

...Oh and Hublots suck balls

I agree with the Genius !! No fault on the part of Kuvarsit IMO.

I read the OP question several times and am still unsure if I understand it completely. Yes English is my first language.

It is best to keep sentences short. Some TDs use a translator. I'd hate to think what the poor translator did with the OP question.

Hahahaha

Im sure Amanda will defo keep the translator for a long time in the business after this job

Edited by the_frenchman

WebWind

It looks like that Amanda has new entry on her "fuck off" list...

:popcorn:

Bibicu

I just ordered 2 watches from Amanda. I had like almost 30 questions and replies back and forth. She was always very polite and helpfull.

I guess it depends on how you ask to get the right answers :)

Edited by Bibicu

deju

Were any of the questions watch related? :lmao:

Can't agree more the way you communicate will affect the way you get a reply (or even if). :)