Today I set my date.

gingerr6
73ced5bd34cc4709f1809b5aa87280aa.jpg

James.

Mr fancy shoes

IMG_20150822_093904_zpsuircuwkg.jpg

TheSav
just because im up...

14k gold Baume & Mercier + 18k gold 3.20 carat bracelet + 18k gold juste un clou bracelet

20150821_010307_zpspa2pwnys.jpg

20150821_0102291_zpsddzl2hey.jpg

Nice of your mum to let you wear her Jewellery.

This for me today

image.jpg1_zpskbiubwhb.jpg

awww how cute, but ill only tell you to watch yourself once

SEEMS LIKE A TREND WITH WHITE BOYS, ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET: SEE A BLACK MAN WITH A PIECE YOU CANT AFFORD YOU USE A POGO STICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK WEAK. MALES SHOULDNT ENVY, THATS A FEMALE TRAIT. 1. i have a small wrist so i can pull off smaller vintage pieces before everything was BIG FACE 2. my parents dont own ANY jewelry, my mother is not well, and i dont tolerate any disrespect 3. the appraised value of my smallest bracelet alone, is $10,700 and will shit on anything you have. FACT. You and James should sit together, or visit me together. across the water? No prob, I can be in Manchester as well. Im a well known jeweler in D.C. here in the states and Id love to see and hear you talk like a bitch in person. If not, act your wage, act your age, and enjoy everyones watches...LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. See you soon :thumbsup2:

Firstly, I never judged you on race or creed. I don't give a flying fuck whether you are black, yellow, purple or pink! Secondly, just as I don't know you , YOU don't know me. So don't think for a moment that I wouldn't express my opinions differently in a face to face situation because I wouldn't. If it looks like a dick, walks like a dick and sounds like a dick.... I'll call it a dick!

The Internet is ripe with people swinging their dicks around loosely and big noting themselves whether truthfuly or not. The fact that you took such offence at a sly remark made in jest proves that fact. Posting pictures of glorious genuine watches is one thing. Not that I am noting any of yours as such. But that is only a matter of opinion. Posting pictures of bling bracelets takes it to another level but can still be tasteful. Again, a matter of opinion. Going a step further to ensure that all of your bling is captured in the background brings it up to douche level. Once again, a matter of opinion. However, feeling the need to add the $ value and carots of said bling to the post goes way beyond the previously achieved level of doucheness. Being black, yellow, purple or pink does not change that fact........ In my opinion.

Almost forgot the watch pic....

image.jpg2_zpshkraqhac.jpg

RichardMiami
IMG_20150822_120652-X2.jpg

JazzV3

awww how cute, but ill only tell you to watch yourself once

SEEMS LIKE A TREND WITH WHITE BOYS, ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET: SEE A BLACK MAN WITH A PIECE YOU CANT AFFORD YOU USE A POGO STICK TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS THAT MAKE YOU LOOK WEAK. MALES SHOULDNT ENVY, THATS A FEMALE TRAIT. 1. i have a small wrist so i can pull off smaller vintage pieces before everything was BIG FACE 2. my parents dont own ANY jewelry, my mother is not well, and i dont tolerate any disrespect 3. the appraised value of my smallest bracelet alone, is $10,700 and will shit on anything you have. FACT. You and James should sit together, or visit me together. across the water? No prob, I can be in Manchester as well. Im a well known jeweler in D.C. here in the states and Id love to see and hear you talk like a bitch in person. If not, act your wage, act your age, and enjoy everyones watches...LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. See you soon :thumbsup2:

Firstly, I never judged you on race or creed. I don't give a flying fuck whether you are black, yellow, purple or pink! Secondly, just as I don't know you , YOU don't know me. So don't think for a moment that I wouldn't express my opinions differently in a face to face situation because I wouldn't. If it looks like a dick, walks like a dick and sounds like a dick.... I'll call it a dick!

The Internet is ripe with people swinging their dicks around loosely and big noting themselves whether truthfuly or not. The fact that you took such offence at a sly remark made in jest proves that fact. Posting pictures of glorious genuine watches is one thing. Not that I am noting any of yours as such. But that is only a matter of opinion. Posting pictures of bling bracelets takes it to another level but can still be tasteful. Again, a matter of opinion. Going a step further to ensure that all of your bling is captured in the background brings it up to douche level. Once again, a matter of opinion. However, feeling the need to add the $ value and carots of said bling to the post goes way beyond the previously achieved level of doucheness. Being black, yellow, purple or pink does not change that fact........ In my opinion.

2015-08-22_1251.png

Have to agree - Look at me posts, then beat down with race card in left hand - yawn.

JazzV3
20150822_122352.jpg

elchino
7c522e8ecccb16ed16f19cd283c1f344.jpg

WatchDog21
MAWKx7Th.jpg

RichardMiami
IMG_20150823_102139-X2.jpg

NFleischer
DSCN0140.jpg

Flipper81
d8e580eba6f35280f5588b00746ad84e.jpg