Sign in to follow this  
rx2man

way too long for shipping 11/21 order

rx2man

This is getting way too long, order on 11/21, shipped 12/01, and still nothing. Does not make me want to place any more orders from the dealer I went with. I know its not timeshops issue its with shipping but its just taking way to long. Was supposed to be a Xmas present for wifey and she's asking where it is. The order from Watch Eden that is not a trusted dealer arrived 2 weeks after ordering and looks nice. Just venting!!!!!

gB.

I hear ya... :itchyandscratchy: Such is life ordering stuff from China. Everything is gummed up there in the post. Hopefully they can clear out the queue before the Chinese New Year starts when EVERYTHING will shut down.

thunder92
I hear ya... :itchyandscratchy: Such is life ordering stuff from China. Everything is gummed up there in the post. Hopefully they can clear out the queue before the Chinese New Year starts when EVERYTHING will shut down.

ya, that sucks. Thats way too long and its not just shipping believe me. Some of these guys are cheerleaders for the trusted dealers here and will take up for them. But sometimes they just mess up or take too long plain and simple. My timeshops order didn't show shipped for 2 weeks after they "say" it shipped. Ordered other stuff from china and didn't have same issues. Sorry man.

wizawuza

rx2 I feel your pain brother.

Mine dispatched from China on Dec 17th... no update since then. Not timeshop fyi.

Where do you reside, CONUS? Was it shipped via EMS?

rx2man
rx2 I feel your pain brother.

Mine dispatched from China on Dec 17th... no update since then. Not timeshop fyi.

Where do you reside, CONUS? Was it shipped via EMS?

Yes I am in AZ. Shipped EMS and I have been reading that it takes a while, I read that a couple weeks ago. Makes you wonder if its on a boat.....maybe it is.

tardman91

I just ordered something from Mary and she is shipping it to the US. She said EMS would take about 6-7 days once she ships it. I'll be really upset if it takes over a month!

TAGster

Just a quick question: when is chinese new year?

I ordered a watch from Lay this week, I just hope he can ship it before that holiday starts :itchyandscratchy:

tardman91
Just a quick question: when is chinese new year?

I ordered a watch from Lay this week, I just hope he can ship it before that holiday starts :itchyandscratchy:

I believe it starts Feb. 3. I don't know how long things take to get done over there but I would think that it MORE than enough time to get orders filled and shipped that have already been placed.

TAGster

^^ Thanks for your reply!

I think I have nothing to be worry about then.

Cheers mate!

deja123

....i have some watches arround sinze November ! But the First ones arrive in the last 2 days at uk... Now they only have to be reshipped to Germany :-)

trailboss99
I hear ya... :lol: Such is life ordering stuff from China. Everything is gummed up there in the post. Hopefully they can clear out the queue before the Chinese New Year starts when EVERYTHING will shut down.

ya, that sucks. Thats way too long and its not just shipping believe me. Some of these guys are cheerleaders for the trusted dealers here and will take up for them. But sometimes they just mess up or take too long plain and simple. My timeshops order didn't show shipped for 2 weeks after they "say" it shipped. Ordered other stuff from china and didn't have same issues. Sorry man.

Thunder, you have been here, what? A few weeks? May I suggest you learn what you are on about before spouting off. A registered or EMS order can sometimes not even show as lodged when it's in your hands mate. It's the crappy system in use over there. It is certainly not proof that TS did not ship for 2 weeks after the date they gave you. Why would they be so stupid when you have a tracking number? All this and more you will learn.

Yes, some orders cam quickly and some are taking ages but guys, that isn't down to the dealer!

There was a mountain of mail in China prior to Christmas and some got shipped fast and some enede up being booted off it's flight for some first class passenger's excess baggage and left in a corner of the airport for a month. Add on the fact that screening has increased following the toner bomber's efforts and mayhem was bound to ensue.

If you guys think this is bad, wait another few weeks for CNY. The whole of China shuts down for between 2 and 4 weeks, post office included! If you want anything from China, order now or it may be an even longer wait than that just passed.

Col.

Brightlight

Dear me, the oft heard whinge of the newbie...............

Two things are required in this game, 1. Patience and 2. Even more Patience.

This is an illegal trade and is subject to all sorts of issues you are not familiar with. Be thankful you receive your counterfeit watch at all. Yes it is frustrating to wait but that goes with the territory. And never forget the Chinese have their own culture with different outlook and motives to what we are used to in the west.

Also the dealers (and the Chinese Post Office) have just had their busiest time of the year, stands to reason there will be delays.

Slim
Also the dealers (and the Chinese Post Office) have just had their busiest time of the year, stands to reason there will be delays.

I ordered a watch from Replicamake just before Christmas and had it delivered in nine days. I'll be annoyed if the watch I ordered from Timesshop a few days later takes nearly two months to turn up. Sorry, but I think it's a legitimate reason to vent.

thunder92

Thanks trailboss I was worried someone wouldn't stick up for the trusted dealers like I said.

Like I said, kinda new here and love the site and info. But this topic is getting old to me.

I've bought mlb jerseys from china on a few occassions and always receive within 2-3 weeks.

Never different, my brother in laws jerseys are the same. Sometimes these guys just can't

find the watch or something else holds up shipping right away. Calling it what it is. I'm cool

knowing this too just calling it what it is man. :D

JohnG

Noobs and their where-is-my-watch threads. :lol:

....like sands through the hourglass, such are the days of our replica shipping wait.

Guys, this happens to all noobs, the wait is just maddening. I was in agony every time I ordered a watch, until I finally had my doc prescribe a powerful sedative. Now I sleep for a couple of weeks at a go, until my watch arrives.

thunder92
Noobs and their where-is-my-watch threads. :lol:

....like sands through the hourglass, such are the days of our replica shipping wait.

Guys, this happens to all noobs, the wait is just maddening. I was in agony every time I ordered a watch, until I finally had my doc prescribe a powerful sedative. Now I sleep for a couple of weeks at a go, until my watch arrives.

Ha, nice John. I hope you can still drive and order other watches.

Fiddo
Thanks trailboss I was worried someone wouldn't stick up for the trusted dealers like I said.

Like I said, kinda new here and love the site and info. But this topic is getting old to me.

I've bought mlb jerseys from china on a few occassions and always receive within 2-3 weeks.

Never different, my brother in laws jerseys are the same. Sometimes these guys just can't

find the watch or something else holds up shipping right away. Calling it what it is. I'm cool

knowing this too just calling it what it is man. :lol:

I wouldn't call it "sticking up for the trusted dealers" when actually it's a simple fact about shipping and shipping delays.

thunder92

Guess you guys are right :huh: Maybe my jerseys come from a different part of China or something.

KBH

My last order from Mary....Tracking # in 2 days. Showed updates til it left China in a couple of days and then nothing for 2 months.

Is that Mary's fault? I don't think so, but she was kind enough to offer to re-ship or refund the purchase in full. I've seen several noob posts ranting about the same thing after 2 weeks. I'm not sure what people expect from these dealers but we often get better service than a lot of legitimate stores would offer.

sconehead

yep, the problem's members have with dealers can , a lot of the time, be simply down to the crappy postal services worldwide...

andygt
Guess you guys are right :huh: Maybe my jerseys come from a different part of China or something.

If you have so little faith in the dealers here why don't you try your hand with googling 'replica watches' and see how far you get that way. Maybe your magical jersey man will be able to persuade the post office to work over the cny too.

tardman91

While we're on the topic of shipping... which is faster? EMS or regular air mail - or is there a difference? I see some sellers offer free shipping with air mail. The reason I ask is that I've purchased a lot of things on eBay from China and Hong Kong and I've never had an issue in getting those packages to the states in a week or two.

Is it more of an issue getting these orders to certain countries with stricter customs? I have seen certain EU countries mentioned with having trouble with customs. Are there others or is it kind of hit or miss? I wish people who complain about shipping would always say what country they're from.

KBH

Generally EMS is faster. They are usually 7 to 10 days to US where the Standard Air Mail is generally around 2 to 3 weeks. Although sometime you get lucky and the Air Mail will get there in less than a week also.

tardman91
Generally EMS is faster. They are usually 7 to 10 days to US where the Standard Air Mail is generally around 2 to 3 weeks. Although sometime you get lucky and the Air Mail will get there in less than a week also.

That's right on par with what Mary told me. Now I just have to wait until she ships my watches. It seems that a lot more folks get their stuff on time than not, so I'm not going to worry. Seems the Christmas holiday screwed a lot of people as well. The post office was swamped over here. I can only imagine in a country with over 1 billion people.

JohnG

Here is Spain EMS and airmail seem to arrive about the same time. I have never had an EMS get to me in less than 12 days, where as that is generally what airmail takes.