Sign in to follow this  
AllergyDoc

No popularity voting here?

AllergyDoc

Off to section 8 we go...

JohnG
If this can be accomplished with yoga you will never leave your house again !!! Now the question is spit or swallow ?? :canuck:

You were born for this place.

Vector
If this can be accomplished with yoga you will never leave your house again !!! Now the question is spit or swallow ?? :rofl:

You were born for this place.

Thanks for the reference John :D

greg_r
RWI is doing their annual popularity voting; fav mod, best admin, member of the year, troll of the year (oops, Baldy has that one sewed up for the next 3 years :lol:). Even a hall of fame vote.

Nohing like that here?

Other than John's amusing bit of fun, no. I dislike those things - far too self-congratulatory ( that's the the polite version :lol: ) and potentially divisive - as it by necessity excludes anybody who isn't part of the 'in crowd'.

onzenuub
RWI is doing their annual popularity voting; fav mod, best admin, member of the year, troll of the year (oops, Baldy has that one sewed up for the next 3 years :lol:). Even a hall of fame vote.

Nohing like that here?

Other than John's amusing bit of fun, no. I dislike those things - far too self-congratulatory ( that's the the polite version :lol: ) and potentially divisive - as it by necessity excludes anybody who isn't part of the 'in crowd'.

What do you say, try to pronounce that after 20 glasses of beer :lol:

greg_r

Nohing like that here?

Other than John's amusing bit of fun, no. I dislike those things - far too self-congratulatory ( that's the the polite version ;) ) and potentially divisive - as it by necessity excludes anybody who isn't part of the 'in crowd'.

What do you say, try to pronounce that after 20 glasses of beer :rofl:

Sounds like fun. I'll meet you at the pub and we'll both give it a try, huh? :lol:

:lol:

onzenuub

Nohing like that here?

Other than John's amusing bit of fun, no. I dislike those things - far too self-congratulatory ( that's the the polite version ;) ) and potentially divisive - as it by necessity excludes anybody who isn't part of the 'in crowd'.

What do you say, try to pronounce that after 20 glasses of beer ;)

Sounds like fun. I'll meet you at the pub and we'll both give it a try, huh? :lol:

:rofl:

Oke, having to drink your british pi.... eeeeehm beer after 16th. Will try the pronounciation. :lol:

greg_r

:lol:

You know, they do sell your Dutch pi...... eeeeeehm... beer here too :lol:

JohnG
it by necessity excludes anybody who isn't part of the 'in crowd'.

Not true, I am DEFINITELY not part of the "in" crowd, by any stretch of the imagination, quite the opposite, yet I was included.

greg_r
it by necessity excludes anybody who isn't part of the 'in crowd'.

Not true, I am DEFINITELY not part of the "in" crowd, by any stretch of the imagination, quite the opposite, yet I was included.

:rofl:

B)

Thefakemastersfanclub

Fakey will win hands down. He has given so much of himself to the boards that it is only warranted that he wins. Fakey is a hero and a god to those seeking the cheapest [looking] subs in town. He has given us the true replica Rolex. They actually look like replicas!