Sign in to follow this  
skywalker710

Plankton AP ROO Blue Themes J12

skywalker710

Hi everyone. I purchased this from Plankton on M2M a few weeks ago and it's finally made its way through the Pacific on to my wrist.

Let me begin by saying that this is by far the best AP Rep I've ever seen. I mean photos just don't do justice to it up front. Most of you in this wonderful forum who are familiar with the "Maestro" know how meticulous Plank is when it comes to his Watches and the time and effort he puts in to all his pieces is just phenomenal.

Just a few details..

The watch was timed to COSC standards by Plank so expect nothing but precision. Siliconed and sealed. This is J12 and a Noob please take note, so you can expect better quality in terms of movement and cosmetics.

Crystal was replaced with a VAC or Domi which is the game changer. The blue Dial just pops out and every detail is much more appreciated because of this. The lume is excellent.

Aside from the usual factory flaws eg: Datewheel position and pushers, this rep by far is the crem de la creme for AP fanatics in my opinion. I'm one happy man and this is a keeper. 1a588d1ebd72aaea0ec9d38adc6ce705.jpg0df7c700a8531da1b99e48e795d30803.jpg4ffa6071d0000bbeddc7d6cc2a43d227.jpg25abdbad2578b5a3ab1bb5afdb5112d6.jpg

skywalker710

2f1d041aa727d1a9a7cbbff95b21309b.jpg

Extraordinary lume.. Photo courtesy of Plankton

plankton

That certainly is one hell of a nice ROO my friend! It was a pleasure to work with you for sure.

skywalker710
That certainly is one hell of a nice ROO my friend! It was a pleasure to work with you for sure.

Thank you my friend! I'm extremely fuckin happy with this one! Looking forward to our next project!

plankton

Thank you my friend! I'm extremely fuckin happy with this one! Looking forward to our next project!

Your welcome, doing a DSSD now, bought some new jeweler tools for the pearl polishing and the bezel clean up.

skywalker710

Your welcome, doing a DSSD now, bought some new jeweler tools for the pearl polishing and the bezel clean up.

I know! That's one great looking DSSD!! Let me know when that one is up for grabs..

blancoMatto

Excellent watch. Lume is perfect! Enjoy!

skywalker710
Excellent watch. Lume is perfect! Enjoy!

Many thanks...