Sign in to follow this  
pimple

I need seriously HELP

JohnG
Switzerland is not EU!

So shipping though the UK isn't 100% sure. But much much better than from China.

Doesn't matter, the Schengen Accord is what governs customs and border control, and Switzerland IS a signatory.

HOWEVER, even Schengen allows for customs between member states, though generally there is little to no control.

@ Pimple,

First, don't sign anything, that is an admission of guilt. Just ignore all correspondence - that is the advice given on the forums since I have been here (3 years) and it has never resulted in anything but a good outcome. Ignore, ignore, ignore. If the letters are not certified, they don't even have proof you RECEIVED the letter. Just ignore them.

Second, contact Mary, I think you have already. She will help.

Third, in the future consider orderering from Narika, he is in UK. Or PreciousTime - another UK dealer. Or there is one here is Spain too who is supposed to be good - you can find him on RepGeek.com, his name is ToroBravo.

greg_r
Switzerland is not EU!

So shipping though the UK isn't 100% sure. But much much better than from China.

Doesn't matter, the Schengen Accord is what governs customs and border control, and Switzerland IS a signatory.

HOWEVER, even Schengen allows for customs between member states, though generally there is little to no control.

@ Pimple,

First, don't sign anything, that is an admission of guilt. Just ignore all correspondence - that is the advice given on the forums since I have been here (3 years) and it has never resulted in anything but a good outcome. Ignore, ignore, ignore. If the letters are not certified, they don't even have proof you RECEIVED the letter. Just ignore them.

Second, contact Mary, I think you have already. She will help.

Third, in the future consider orderering from Narika, he is in UK. Or PreciousTime - another UK dealer. Or there is one here is Spain too who is supposed to be good - you can find him on RepGeek.com, his name is ToroBravo.

Or ReplicaMake, who will ship via the UK.

pimple

Thank you guys for your advices, in the further future I will order my reps by european dealers. But now I have to wait for Mary's answer, to look what she can do with the watch. Man I was so happy that I can get this watch... :canuck:

chum_2000_uk

If it helps, I don't mind trying to ship another watch on for you via the UK. I know I am new here, but me and pimple (D.C.) have already spoken about this and another issue with this transaction. I am very trustworthy - see my eBay feedback under the same username, and I also have feedback on a few other forums that I can provide links for if neccessary.

Something for you to think about mate. I really don't mind doing that if you and Mary think it is worth a try.

Edited by chum_2000_uk