Sign in to follow this  
Marius

www.swissultimate.com

Marius

Hi everybody,

I'm new here and so inexperienced.

I'm looking around for a Swiss-replica and I'm scared to death by the huge number of scammers.

I kept browsing the net for a while and found a few dealers like:

www.idealwatches.com (lots of complains here, but recommended by some)

www.swissultimate.com (I did not find complains here, maybe I didn’t search properly)

I would like to get a Swiss-movement (ETA 27-Jewel 2892-2/2A or ETA 25-Jewel 2836-2) watch not a Japanese or Chinese type but I don’t know who to trust. I would like to have a watch that will not fade after a couple of months, even years, a watch that will last a long time.

At www.swissultimate.com I found this one: SWRX722 for $469.00

I’m too poor to buy a cheap one.

Please advise.

Thank you, Marius.

PS

I had a look at the recommended dealers but so far I didn't find this watch (so close/almost identical to the original).

I might also consider an Omega.

sconehead

what model?

looks like a scam site from first glance/descriptions...

Fiddo
Hi everybody,

I'm looking around for a Swiss-replica and I'm scared to death by the huge number of scammers.

www.swissultimate.com (I did not find complains here, maybe I didn’t search properly)

I would like to get a Swiss-movement (ETA 27-Jewel 2892-2/2A or ETA 25-Jewel 2836-2) watch not a Japanese or Chinese type but I don’t know who to trust. I would like to have a watch that will not fade after a couple of months, even years, a watch that will last a long time.

Please advise.

Thank you, Marius.

PS

I had a look at the recommended dealers but so far I didn't find this watch (so close/almost identical to the original).

Hello and Welcome! :lol:

If you have not read this yet------------------------> http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=39 It's a good place to start.

The watch you see at swissultimate probably does not exist as a rep.....that's why you don't see it at the Trusted Dealers. Stick with the Trusted Dealers listed here and you won't be ripped off.

trailboss99

First of all welcome to RWG and just in time from the sounds of it.

Now, there is no such thing as a Swiss rep, 98% of reps are made in China with a small percentage built in India and Vietnam.

There is also no such thing as a 27 jewel MVT in a rep. Neither are there any Japanese reps or MVTs apart from quartz found in reps. I will also lay money on the fact that every single MVT in the watches on the sites you have listed are actually Chinese clones or even more likely, cheap 21J MVTs.

Now, what is a SWRX722 exactly?

Col.

sconehead
First of all welcome to RWG and just in time from the sounds of it.

Now, there is no such thing as a Swiss rep, 98% of reps are made in China with a small percentage built in India and Vietnam.

There is also no such thing as a 27 jewel MVT in a rep. Neither are there any Japanese reps or MVTs apart from quartz found in reps. I will also lay money on the fact that every single MVT in the watches on the sites you have listed are actually Chinese clones or even more likely, cheap 21J MVTs.

Now, what is a SWRX722 exactly?

Col.

Two tone DJ, supposed ETA...looks like gen pics, showing 10:10...

Del

Hello and welcome :lol:.

You are right to be scared to death of being scammed, but now you can relax and safely learn all about reps in this forum and, once you've done your homework :rofl:, buy from one of our Trusted Dealers.

You'll love it here :lol:.

NFleischer

Stay away! This is a scam site. The'Replica Center' is phoney also. The site

looks similiar to Ideal, Best Swiss, Etc. They are slick and the site appears legit, but its full of lies.

Marius
Hi everybody,

Please advise.

Thank you, Marius.

PS

Thank you everybody for welcoming me and reading my question. I'll stay away from those sites as you advised.

NFleischer u're right, I suspected Replica Centre from the very begining (conmected to IdealWatches etc.)

trailboss99 the watch SWRX722 is swissultimate code number (easy to find if u search their site, but forget about it now I won't even look that site anymore).

After checking the trusted dealers on this site I found a few mentioning ETA 25-Jewel 2836-2 or ETA 25-Jewel 2824-2 movement and I thought that they are Swiss made.

What am I suposed to believe?

I will post again after I'll pick a few watches I like from your trusted dealer list. I need one that will last a long time.

Thanks again

Marius.

trailboss99

Personaly the only people I would buy a gen ETA off are MReplica and Robert (Time4Direct) but TBH the Asian clone is just as good a MVT as a low grade Swiss anyway. Either that or pick up a SW200 powered watch from MReplica, there is no clone of it.

If you want something in particular MReplica can source it for you, just send him a picture.

Col.

JohnG

yeah, get the ETA "clone" - it is an exact copy of the Swiss movement, is reliable, and much less expensive.

You have lots of information here - read read read, buy later. Spend a good amount of time looking at all the dealers, reading in the Rolex section, etc... Don't be in a hurry and you will find what you want at a good price from a trustworthy dealer.

Welcome!

Marius
Personaly the only people I would buy a gen ETA off are MReplica and Robert (Time4Direct) but TBH the Asian clone is just as good a MVT as a low grade Swiss anyway. Either that or pick up a SW200 powered watch from MReplica, there is no clone of it.

If you want something in particular MReplica can source it for you, just send him a picture.

Col.

Thanks for advice trailboss99, I checked MReplica already and found some beautiful watches but I couldn't see anything at http://www.time4direct.com/ they're dealing only with resellers and have no pics.

Any sugestion?

Regards,

M

Marius

Col.

What is SW200?

I did a search on MReplica for it but found nothing

Fiddo

Col.

What is SW200?

An SW200 is a watch movement...similar to ETA movements. As far as MReplica (Marvellous Replica) , send him a picture and description of what you are looking for and he will let you know if he can get it.

Marius

Col.

What is SW200?

An SW200 is a watch movement...similar to ETA movements. As far as MReplica (Marvellous Replica) , send him a picture and description of what you are looking for and he will let you know if he can get it.

Thank u for the quick reply

Member X

Someone needs to move this into the scam sites forum! lol

AllergyDoc
Someone needs to move this into the scam sites forum! lol

You mean it's getting a little "shilly" in here? :D

trailboss99

Marius, For T4D and MR just send them a pic of the watch you want and they will find it for you, forget about websites.

A SW200 id a Swiss MVT the same as a ETA, just a different brand.