Sign in to follow this  
Stephanova

Bad manners here

Kleen™

You're not a member just yet, sunshine...nobody has given you the proper verbal ritual gang-flogging, nor does it say VIP below your avatar... ;)

AAh, thanks Kleen,. got it. So my vocabulary will expand as I get more stripes on my shoulder :)

Fair enough!! :)

Exactly!

- but do not make the noob mistake of resorting (too much) to flagellantism, as it won't compensate sufficiently for a proper gang-bash..on the contrary, one could easily argue...;)

My warm recommendation (being the Defender of noobs et all...):

A bit of initial arrogance and know-it-all will facilitate the appropriate means to the goal much more efficiently.

You can trust me on this...:D

Stephanova

You're not a member just yet, sunshine...nobody has given you the proper verbal ritual gang-flogging, nor does it say VIP below your avatar... ;)

AAh, thanks Kleen,. got it. So my vocabulary will expand as I get more stripes on my shoulder :)

Fair enough!! :)

Exactly!

- but do not make the noob mistake of resorting (too much) to flagellantism, as it won't compensate sufficiently for a proper gang-bash..on the contrary, one could easily argue... ;)

My warm recommendation (being the Defender of noobs et all...):

A bit of initial arrogance and know-it-all will facilitate the appropriate means to the goal much more efficiently.

You can trust me on this... :D

of course ;)

ALL YOUR WORDS ARE BELONG TO ME im%20Not%20Worthy.gif

WatchDog21
Oh and before I forget, do you have any idea who has the best SUB?
Oh oh he did it...... :popcorn: You are doomed
hehe, dont tell me I have been played,....again!!? I guess thats a big no no to ask or? I have had nightmares on my own stupidity when I bought the watches, now this :clap::blind:

No you did nothing wrong. It is just so common to see someone sign up and then immediately post asking "Who has the best {fill in the blank here}? When in big red color print is a link that answers that very question. You did not go down that path. :thumbsup:

Stephanova
hehe, dont tell me I have been played,....again!!? I guess thats a big no no to ask or? I have had nightmares on my own stupidity when I bought the watches, now this :clap::blind:

No you did nothing wrong. It is just so common to see someone sign up and then immediately post asking "Who has the best {fill in the blank here}? When in big red color print is a link that answers that very question. You did not go down that path. :thumbsup:

lol I hear ya cmdErrX, you mean like when Annette finally asks you to follow her home, serves you a glas of champagne, puts on some soft music, dims the light and sits close to you and says. "I want you to know that I really like you as a friend" :shitfan:

WatchDog21
lol I hear ya cmdErrX, you mean like when Annette finally asks you to follow her home, serves you a glas of champagne, puts on some soft music, dims the light and sits close to you and says. "I want you to know that I really like you as a friend" :shitfan:

:rofl: Ah! You noticed my crush on Annette

Paparolf

Welcome mate from sunny Tamworth, enjoy your stay.

Stephanova

I sure did, ;),... and I am sure she is worth you mate :)

Thanks Paparolf :)

WatchDog21
I sure did, ;),... and I am sure she is worth you mate :) Thanks Paparolf :)

You may experience this anomaly at some point in your time here; in my case the title was implemented by someone with high powers and I suspect is :brightlight:

meaning I have not control over it, can't change it (yet) but think it is rather funny.

BentleySharp

Ok, so you can be forgiven for wanting the Hublot Big Bang due to your interest in the Royal Oak and the Santos, two of the finest watch designs ever concieved (throw in the Patek Nautilus and you've got the holy trinity of watch awesome) :D

A belated welcome to you!

Stephanova

I love it,..my kind of humor. She is still worth you though IMO :D

Stephanova

Ok, so you can be forgiven for wanting the Hublot Big Bang due to your interest in the Royal Oak and the Santos, two of the finest watch designs ever concieved (throw in the Patek Nautilus and you've got the holy trinity of watch awesome) :D

A belated welcome to you!

Thanks Mr. BS, oh that didnt sound right :D

I love the Patek Nautilus, and the Bentley for that matter also... works of art!

Thanks for the welcome

Edited by Stephanova

black263

Great intro! You already know that the only way you will find exactly what you want will be to read, read, search and read. There is so much info here it could be overwhelming for the person who is in a rush to just go buy. Your approach here is IMO very smart and very different that the average newbie. Just for fun you could ask who has the best sub though. :giggle:

thanks cmdErrx, and you are totally right. I think I was caught with the hey don't try to fool me look, I know everything when I bought my watches. hehe

I negotiated my balls off and I left the vendor thinking,..YEAH! I got him alright. All I got was what I paid for hehe. We all live and learn.

Oh and before I forget, do you have any idea who has the best SUB? ;)

Knew it was too good to be true. Fuckin noob played with us for a while and then came up with the standard crap noob question. Bloody well read the forum you tosspot and use the damn search bar, before you go further and prove to the world just what a sad dumbass you are.

That's what I would have said if your intro hadn't been so fuckin sensible. As it is, just bleedin welcome. Bah humbug. Goats rule.

Stephanova

Great intro! You already know that the only way you will find exactly what you want will be to read, read, search and read. There is so much info here it could be overwhelming for the person who is in a rush to just go buy. Your approach here is IMO very smart and very different that the average newbie. Just for fun you could ask who has the best sub though. :giggle:

thanks cmdErrx, and you are totally right. I think I was caught with the hey don't try to fool me look, I know everything when I bought my watches. hehe

I negotiated my balls off and I left the vendor thinking,..YEAH! I got him alright. All I got was what I paid for hehe. We all live and learn.

Knew it was too good to be true. Fuckin noob played with us for a while and then came up with the standard crap noob question. Bloody well read the forum you tosspot and use the damn search bar, before you go further and prove to the world just what a sad dumbass you are.

That's what I would have said if your intro hadn't been so fuckin sensible. As it is, just bleedin welcome. Bah humbug. Goats rule.

Not sure if this comment was directed to me black263, if it was, I hope it was some humor behind it and not on a serious note.

I read before I ask, research before I criticize and kiss before I have sex. Now you know a little bit more about me ;)

WatchDog21
thanks cmdErrx, and you are totally right. I think I was caught with the hey don't try to fool me look, I know everything when I bought my watches. hehe I negotiated my balls off and I left the vendor thinking,..YEAH! I got him alright. All I got was what I paid for hehe. We all live and learn. Oh and before I forget, do you have any idea who has the best SUB? ;)
Knew it was too good to be true. Fuckin noob played with us for a while and then came up with the standard crap noob question. Bloody well read the forum you tosspot and use the damn search bar, before you go further and prove to the world just what a sad dumbass you are. That's what I would have said if your intro hadn't been so fuckin sensible. As it is, just bleedin welcome. Bah humbug. Goats rule.
Not sure if this comment was directed to me black263, if it was, I hope it was some humor behind it and not on a serious note. I read before I ask, research before I criticize and kiss before I have sex. Now you know a little bit more about me ;)

:rofl: you fit in so perfect here.

trailboss99

The British, the Astute class are the best sub.

Goats rule.

Goat-King-60021.jpg

Don't worry, you will get the goat thing eventually :)

black263

Not sure if this comment was directed to me black263, if it was, I hope it was some humor behind it and not on a serious note.

I read before I ask, research before I criticize and kiss before I have sex. Now you know a little bit more about me ;)

As I said, that's what you would have received IF your intro hadn't been sensible. As for kissing before sex, YEEEEOOOWWW. Have you ever smelt a goat's breath?

Kleen™

But what if it's a darn pretty goat....?

WatchDog21
thanks cmdErrx, and you are totally right. I think I was caught with the hey don't try to fool me look, I know everything when I bought my watches. hehe I negotiated my balls off and I left the vendor thinking,..YEAH! I got him alright. All I got was what I paid for hehe. We all live and learn. Oh and before I forget, do you have any idea who has the best SUB? ;)
Knew it was too good to be true. Fuckin noob played with us for a while and then came up with the standard crap noob question. Bloody well read the forum you tosspot and use the damn search bar, before you go further and prove to the world just what a sad dumbass you are. That's what I would have said if your intro hadn't been so fuckin sensible. As it is, just bleedin welcome. Bah humbug. Goats rule.
Not sure if this comment was directed to me black263, if it was, I hope it was some humor behind it and not on a serious note. I read before I ask, research before I criticize and kiss before I have sex. Now you know a little bit more about me ;)
As I said, that's what you would have received IF your intro hadn't been sensible. As for kissing before sex, YEEEEOOOWWW. Have you ever smelt a goat's breath?

a little Vicks vapor rub under the nose and he'll never notice. :giggle:

black263

But what if it's a darn pretty goat....?

Even with the pretty ones you need to take precautions. Meet Natasha.

_russian_gas_mask_goat__by_xxraginggoatxx-d5zc9or_zpswlhhvpvz.png

Stephanova

LOL no black263, I am afraid I missed that hole, but I am sure its not mint :)

Kleen has a point :getaroom::D

JSJ

Ffs a sensible noob thread.

When do we get the 'I've ordered three watches from two dealers and neither has sent me QC, I want to change my order but neither has answered a single one of my 38 emails' thread?

Welcome mate, you gonna be fine.