Sign in to follow this  
Stephanova

Bad manners here

Stephanova

Ok roll back the clock a little, where are my manners.

I was so excited to find this place I forgot to informally introduce myself. ;)

A Swedish born Dane brought up abroad.

I am a happy father of two and laugh at myself without losing face.

I work hard

I play hard

I love hard

I laugh hard

In which order of preference all depends on the situation. :giggle:

I love a good meal with good wine or a Good homemade burger on my Weber (GEN) ;) and a cold one. hehe

I make small things appear big. A Positive guy :)

I would love to own a Christophe Bracelet by Christophe & Co and several Beautiful watches from AP, PAM's, Ulysse, IWC, Graham and more.

I just haven't won the lottery, found the cure for cancer or struck oil yet.Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif Hope to get good advice acquiring some watches here.

With that said I am very happy to be here, and very impressed with the level of information and personality the forum has shown me so far.

I love watches to death of course, and have done so all my life. I am right handed and wear my watch on that hand too. :)

Great place.

All the best

Steph

BadPickle

Welcome :D

Kleen™

Great intro...:)

nunu78

welcome my friend, you will fit here perfectly

Left Coast Guy

And I thought you were complaining about our manners......because that is just something you're going to have to get used to. Thick skin required in these parts...

TheSav

Best intro in long while. Welcome :)

964boy

One of the best intro's I've read and WELCOME

the_frenchman

Now this is what i call a brilliant introducing.

Welcome aboard and hope that you will find all the wrist candy you are looking for.

FuzzyCoyote

Proper introduction and a hell of an interesting chap.

Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy the madness

Stephanova

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. There is no way to survive with just good manners, and what's fun with that. (dont tell my kids) :)

I could quote each and everyone of you and say thanks but I will take the easy way out, and personally take my hat off to everyone.

Just for info: I have had a few Reps before: (bought them on trips to Bangkok, Dubai etc)

• Hublot BB KP, after a couple of months glas came out, when and where= unsolved :bugeyes:
  • AP Royal OAK, beautiful watch and extremely happy with it. Armband snapped and glas cracked during an intimate, but very good time with a beautiful person of the opposite sex = details?,..different forum :yoohoo: :fme:
  • Cartier Santos steel with metal strap, classy and discreet but armband lock broke I changed it to brown croc strap and it rocked, until the coating of the watch looked like I had been polishing it with sandpaper :frusty: , I dont live in a country with extreme humidity which I thought might have been the reason for this, so case= unsolved

Having browsed this great forum, I now realize that I am not only a noob on this, but also the things I need (tools) and most importantly what to look for.

Thanks again all, and I look forward to actively take part and have a good time in this madhouse, eh I mean forum of course. ...and with good manners ;)

All the best

/Steph

solkryssare

Lovely intro.

I'm also a Swedish born Dane :)

trailboss99

Great intro and I have a feeling that you, sir are going to fit in here very well indeed.

On the other hand, more bloody Vikings . . . :facepalm: . . . . . . . :P

Kleen™

The more, the merrier...:D

Stephanova

thanks and nice to hear there is Viking blood in the forum. :D

Pihlippe

Welcome from a real Viking :D

Kleen™

[...now secretly contemplating a hostile take-over of RWG....Norsemen; warm up the mead....;) ]

dalboy

Arhhhhh Fuck !!

Every detail except your Bank A/c details .. .. :giggle:

Great intro .. possibly one of the best I have seen .

Welcome to RWG

Dal.

the_frenchman

You are very welcome Steph!

Sakurai

Great intro, welcome from a North-born Swede!

WatchDog21

Great intro! You already know that the only way you will find exactly what you want will be to read, read, search and read. There is so much info here it could be overwhelming for the person who is in a rush to just go buy. Your approach here is IMO very smart and very different that the average newbie. Just for fun you could ask who has the best sub though. :giggle:

Stephanova

Great intro! You already know that the only way you will find exactly what you want will be to read, read, search and read. There is so much info here it could be overwhelming for the person who is in a rush to just go buy. Your approach here is IMO very smart and very different that the average newbie. Just for fun you could ask who has the best sub though. :giggle:

thanks cmdErrx, and you are totally right. I think I was caught with the hey don't try to fool me look, I know everything when I bought my watches. hehe

I negotiated my balls off and I left the vendor thinking,..YEAH! I got him alright. All I got was what I paid for hehe. We all live and learn.

Oh and before I forget, do you have any idea who has the best SUB? ;)

Pihlippe

Oh and before I forget, do you have any idea who has the best SUB?

Oh oh he did it...... :popcorn:

You are doomed

Stephanova

Oh and before I forget, do you have any idea who has the best SUB?

Oh oh he did it...... :popcorn:

You are doomed

hehe, dont tell me I have been played,....again!!? I guess thats a big no no to ask or? I have had nightmares on my own stupidity when I bought the watches, now this :clap::blind:

Edited by Stephanova

Kleen™

You're not a member just yet, sunshine...nobody has given you the proper verbal ritual gang-flogging, nor does it say VIP below your avatar...;)

Stephanova

You're not a member just yet, sunshine...nobody has given you the proper verbal ritual gang-flogging, nor does it say VIP below your avatar... ;)

AAh, thanks Kleen,. got it. So my vocabulary will expand as I get more stripes on my shoulder :)

Fair enough!! :)