Sign in to follow this  
aargh

Custom Made Straps

aargh

I'm looking to have a custom made strap made for my 18mm omega deployant, which I'm in love with but have a real hard time finding 20/18mm omega straps meant for the deployant. the Omega ones are out of the question, they're expensive and most of the straps with 20mm lugs taper down to 16mm at the ends.

I'm currently leaning towards getting one made through Banda.com, anyone have any experiences with them? I also considered strappedfortime.com for their custom straps but they are a bit pricier, but seem to have nice alligator skins.

If you know of a custom strap manufacturer that carries a good selection of gator skins let me know, most of the custom strap shops I've seen to make very thick straps meant for watches like Panerais which are nice and all but I think would look out of place on a speedy or PO

Member X

Could be worth dropping Bob Bean a line (is he dead? I've not seen him for a while... lol) or Donerix - Donerix makes awesome straps out of all types of skins so I'll be surprised if he can't sort you out! :D

ebzen02

www.inspire-workshop.com

aargh

ok I ordered a custom burgundy color alligator strap from banda.com

now for the insane wait....

madcatlancelot

You might want to check out BJSTRAPs too, he's in US and makes customs straps.

www.bjstraps.com

petemoss
You might want to check out BJSTRAPs too, he's in US and makes customs straps.

www.bjstraps.com

Thanks, that looks like a good one! Actually the site is bjstrap.com But 3-4 weeks wait....grrr

greg_r

Have a talk with curahee (one of our trusted dealers). He takes on custom strap projects.