Sign in to follow this  
wat44

first purchase from Josh

wat44

from the very time I was on the boards, (mainly RWI) I was indoctrinated that the twins were evil....

anyway, I asked Lay to get something on PC site, and Lay couldnt/wouldnt .... so I decided to give Josh a go.

that was a few hours ago

since then, had several emails the latest of which was ems tracking update and he took ppal

this is all in the space of maybe 4 hours -

so full marks for communication

prestigewatchco

What watch was it?

josh is fine to deal with I think sometimes a little expensive but thats the only fault he has

wat44

just a cheap high beat rolex 1680

its just funny how Ive always avoided him because thats the impression I first got when I first got on the boards

prestigewatchco

No he is fine to deal with sometimes they stretch the truth a little but generally good I think. I have used him loads of times in the past when I have been stuck for a particular watch to fill the order. Incidentally from what I see of the Chinese dealers sites they seem to copy verbatim Josh's description so he is no more guilty than anyone else of "Gilding the lily"

greg_r

Josh is fine - it's the reason why he's been on our Trusted list since we started. I don't like some of his business practices, but from a customer's point of view he's a darned good dealer.

RS9
Josh is fine - it's the reason why he's been on our Trusted list since we started. I don't like some of his business practices, but from a customer's point of view he's a darned good dealer.

Josh is on our trusted dealers list? I've got to lay off the narcs for a while.

:wub:

greg_r

Josh is on our trusted dealers list? I've got to lay off the narcs for a while.

:wub:

Yup - he's not a forum dealer here, but both he and Andrew are on the Trusted list.

Member X

The couple of times I've dealt with him he was pretty quick on emails, and he refunded within a day or so of not being able to get a SOH v2, so I've not really got anything negative to say about him, other than perhaps he over-promises lol

I can't remember if he specifically stated he inspected or not but I know the consensus is generally that he receives orders and then gets his family in the area to dropship out to you.

rc42

I've bought most of my watches from Josh, his prices are a little higher than most but he's always been very helpful with parts that I've needed and his service levels set the bar by which others were measured, at least he did a year or so ago, I haven't been around much lately but I doubt he's dropped far, if at all.

I'd say never pay anything over the internet that you can't afford to loose and just walk away from but with Josh you will get your watch

Also, he once threatened to have fakemaster killed, cant praise him enough on that one ;)

NFleischer
I've bought most of my watches from Josh, his prices are a little higher than most but he's always been very helpful with parts that I've needed and his service levels set the bar by which others were measured, at least he did a year or so ago, I haven't been around much lately but I doubt he's dropped far, if at all.

I'd say never pay anything over the internet that you can't afford to loose and just walk away from but with Josh you will get your watch

Also, he once threatened to have fakemaster killed, cant praise him enough on that one :D

Yeah that was a hoot.

Agree with all the above, Josh is abit more than some dealers (sometimes alot of you catch a real special

like the TSS 288 for $225). His service is really fast, always backs up his product. Also Josh is almost always the first to

introduce new products to the market. I guess he supplies the 'genuine for complete strip down'

greg_r

Also, he once threatened to have fakemaster killed, cant praise him enough on that one :rofl:

He also called fakey a 'water buffalo pussy' which makes him okay in my book too :D

AllergyDoc

:D

Good times. Always a bonus when it's at someone else's expense. :rofl:

wat44

ahhh - todays email advised me a watch was out of stock - so I guess that ems number wasnt actually posted!

grrrr

pick again? or ask for refund.... decisions decisions

rc42

I've found that with Josh's EMS numbers, they get allocated very quickly because Josh (or his distributer) have a big stack of blank EMS labels but they don't post it on the day that you get the tracking number and it seems that they don't even check stock levels before taking payment and issuing the number.

It does make things look efficient when it all works though

angiekong
from the very time I was on the boards, (mainly RWI) I was indoctrinated that the twins were evil....

anyway, I asked Lay to get something on PC site, and Lay couldnt/wouldnt .... so I decided to give Josh a go.

that was a few hours ago

since then, had several emails the latest of which was ems tracking update and he took ppal

this is all in the space of maybe 4 hours -

so full marks for communication

Hi,

May i know how i can purchase from Josh? Have heard about him around the forum... but dont know how to go about it.

I am after Franck Muller (s) ;)

Thanks!!

greg_r

For all of our dealers, check the trusted dealer list. http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showtopic=60

Note that Josh is fine, but can be expensive. I would suggest talking to ReplicaMake, MReplica and PrestigeWatchCo first as you may well get a better deal.

wat44

watch came no probs

would buy from him again once I know his new website