As I've mentioned before, Tyler and I have a bit of a watch swap program going on with each shipping a watch every couple weeks from our own collection. It's been a great way to keep things fresh without burning through a ton of cash. In last week is Tyler's Panerai 512. Here's Tyler's write up: http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=98673   Have to say I agree with everything except possibly the strap. Really no substitute for real gator, and this watch could really benefit from a great strap. The size as Tyler mentions, at 42 mm with the 1940 case, is perfect though. I myself am starting to lean towards the smaller watches. I really can't remember the last time I even had my DSSD on much less my 111. Also I'm really digging the simple but elegant qualities of this watch. Hardly a super rep, from the upside down/mirrored movement, to the larger case size, but I would be blown away to see this model in the flesh as it carries the usual Panerai price but not fully "Pam'ish" with the missing CG. Any who, this would very much be a keeper in my collection. Have to say the lume does not seem too good and fades quickly.   Ok, enough blah blah, on with a few pics from a very quick photoshoot (i.e. not much post work done to remove dust and the like)...                   Poor lume shot...