Sign in to follow this  
Dorian84

Which pam 388 to choose?

Dorian84

Feel in love recently with the famous pam 388. But I'm having problems deciding which model to buy?

My 1st decision was of course the Seagull model but later I saw it probably has a bit to yellowish text in comparison with the gen.(please correct me if I'm wrong) As I compared gen pics with available models is saw that the newest KW 7750 model has the closet to gen. colour (text)

As i never had problems with 7750 sec@9 I would generally not have problems buying one, but you never know;) when things suddenly go south!

I read ALE's take on the 388 and couldn't find anything about the color tones.... woud preffer to buy the ST mvmt. but the visuals of the text colour are confusing me., since TD's have over saturated pics...

please help guys!

cheers

D.

linos

Don't overthink things. Go for the KW Seagull movement. The face is a super rep. Is an amazing watch which I used to own and regretted selling.

ALE7575

The PAM GUIDE for PAM 388 is currently updated

There is no mention to the colours because they are nice and accurate IMO.

If you read the GUIDE you can see that PAM 388 KW with Seagull NON-inverted is the most interesting and the cheaper option

Ask your dealer for this version KW Seagull NON-inverted

This rep is one of the best Radiomirs ever seen. Really nice dressing and sporty at the same time, mainly changing the strap.

ALE

Edited by ALE7575

Dorian84

Don't overthink things. Go for the KW Seagull movement. The face is a super rep. Is an amazing watch which I used to own and regretted selling.

The PAM GUIDE for PAM 388 is currently updated

There is no mention to the colours because they are nice and accurate IMO.

If you read the GUIDE you can see that PAM 388 KW with Seagull is the most interesting and the cheaper option

ALE

Thank you linos and thank you ALE:) Your fast answers are much appreciated and will definitely make my choice very simple!

kind regards

D.

ALE7575

If your dealer has not this version on catalogue

Ask him for the version PAM 388 KW/V6Fac with Seagull NON-inverted movement

ALE

Dorian84

wow great! thanks for the detailed information ALE.