Sign in to follow this  
theJLC

PP Nautilus 5711with Miyota, Pictures (the perfect dress/sport watch)

theJLC

The Nautilus has indeed and amazing design and it is claimed by lots of PP fans the perfect watch. The Nautilus has been originally introduced in 1976, I believe to compete against AP and Hublot with their rugged circle shape watches inspired by boats and other themes of the sea and stuff.. sooo let's get to the watch. :giggle:

DC makes better introductions to PP reviews with extens amounts of data about history about the watch. I am a noob at this ajjaja :suck:

IMG_0253_zpslafduavd.jpg

So the watch is amazing, built quality is superb for the price and you are getting reliable movement. Some people say the Miyota is noise, don't get me wrong it is not smooth at all but the is not a big problem unless you spin like a crazy in a room with sound insulation and the watch right up your ear ajjajaja :giggle: . If you are really into smooth and free-sounding movement go for the sw200 or the gen.

When i bought the rep i was looking for a watch that could serve me as a daily and at the same time as a dress watch. And the Nautilus has exceeded my expectations, it is so thin you barely notice it and the blue dial makes me feel sooo good when the sun hits the watch it is amazing, just a stunning watch.

IMG_0259_zpsikr3irau.jpg

A key point I always admire from patek is that people don't notice you at all. I got more people reacting to my seiko007 with nato strap than the patek and that's i think that i like. :beer2:

I will add some pictures of the patek with my gen Cartier santos 100 soo you see how good a rep can keep up with the gen cartier ahahah....

:giggle:

IMG_0270_zpsefucs33o.jpg

Finally I have to say this is a stunning watch. Yes it is not a perfect rep it has some flaws (hands) but overall it a great deal and a super comfortable watch. If you looking for a everyday/dress watch this is a good choice.

PD. Tomorrow my Aquanaut from toro arrives. I will post a review of it as soon I have knowledge about the watch performance!! :sh_h:

IMG_0274_zpsjnvlzib8.jpg

964boy

Very nice and one of my favourites.

Robin195959

Sorry love the PP brand and class but this a dated design that looks like a 1970's TV. FoR people who don't get CLASS!!!

bowtiefanatc

Love it! That solidifies my purchase of the Nautilus soon (Aquanaut to accompany it as well).

Phantomtech

Nautilus is a classic, great photos!

Btw, what does ajjajjajja even mean??

Godfathar

^^ that's a "hahahaha" but in Spanish.

Great Photos OP. Maybe some wrist shots are also in order :)

theJLC

Yes "ajjajaajaj" is "haaahaha" but in spanish ;) ;)

Yes i will post some wrist shots!!!!

Barth

Great post. I can never get around to save and buy a Nautilus, but now I feel motivated and I'll sell a few to fund this.

Thanks !

Edited by Barth

Barth
Sorry love the PP brand and class but this a dated design that looks like a 1970's TV. FoR people who don't get CLASS!!!

b8c0d78d898e717bf8a33c683022be0e.jpg

Robin195959

If I was GIVEN the gen I wouldn't wear it.

Barth

If I was GIVEN the gen I wouldn't wear it.

To each his own I guess :Thinking:

wdev

Nice pictures and yes, I totally agree with you that the dial is amazing in sunlight. Makes me wish I never sold mine :(

(it's on my wantlist but just wish they upgraded this with the correct hands)

Wear it in good health!

theJLC

Nice pictures and yes, I totally agree with you that the dial is amazing in sunlight. Makes me wish I never sold mine :(

(it's on my wantlist but just wish they upgraded this with the correct hands)

Wear it in good health!

Yes the day they make the correct version with the right hands i will buy it cause it is the only flaw i see on this watch :)

Phantomtech

Ahhhh thanks!

schildking

great watch! nice photo shoots

Fan_rwg

awesome

Barth

Any chance for a wrist shot ? Always craving for Miyota Nautilus wrist action, to motivate me to buy one.

imolan

Who did you order the PP 5711 from? Watch looks great by the way.. Wear it in good health!