Sign in to follow this  
Andylaw1919

Toro on Aliexpress?

greg_r

Yup - there are several folks masquerading as other dealers on there. There's a fake Tony/A7750 around too.

Andylaw1919

Yup - there are several folks masquerading as other dealers on there. There's a fake Tony/A7750 around too.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1267743 Him?

Marshall

And a few puretime too im sure

greg_r

http://www.aliexpres...m/store/1267743 Him?

Yup. Nothing to do with the TD next door.

vortex89

I've bought a few watches from Ali and not been burnt yet. Quality has always been really good, but I only buy from sellers that have actual pics of the watches rather than manufacturers. The Ali express buyer protection seems quite good provided its honoured. Does any one have any experience of that??

Andylaw1919

I've bought a few watches from Ali and not been burnt yet. Quality has always been really good, but I only buy from sellers that have actual pics of the watches rather than manufacturers. The Ali express buyer protection seems quite good provided its honoured. Does any one have any experience of that??

My cousin bought a Datejust from Ali for $120 the pics were stolen. The watch he received was a Quartz piece of shit and the buyer protection only refunded him $7.

misterbing

I've had half a dozen watches from Ali 2 were shit and didn't expect them to be at 40 odd quid.

I'm pretty sure no factories make any Rolex with a Quartz.

JSJ

If the Ali sellers take the piss you can always pull the trump which is to report counterfeit goods.

If they supply more or less what they offer I would never do that but I have on one occasion when the guy claimed gen Swiss eta quartz movement in a Tissot and sent me a pile of 21j automatic shite. I already had the gen movement in one so I knew it was possible. Had a full refund and got to keep the watch. It has had precisely zero wrist time.

Robin195959

I'm still waiting for a Tudor BB strap. I'll let u guys know

nyckid

Robin I am undoing your mission

Millaguassroleex

Hey everyone I've spent hours on Ali and find some really nice looking reps I'm looking for a Rolex Millaguass the one green accent end crystal and the orange 369 hour markers which would you recommend on alli express to buy from please help

greg_r

Hey everyone I've spent hours on Ali and find some really nice looking reps I'm looking for a Rolex Millaguass the one green accent end crystal and the orange 369 hour markers which would you recommend on alli express to buy from please help

Ali is a bit of a lottery - especially for the inexperienced. Stick to the trusted dealers if you want to be safe - and confident about receiving something decent.

JSJ

Hey everyone I've spent hours on Ali and find some really nice looking reps

Some Ali dealers use the cunning ploy of posting a picture of a watch and sending something completely different.

black263

Do more research and join RWG as a VIP member, and you'll get advice. As a new member, all I will advise is to steer clear of Ali for watches. You need much more experience and information, before you dip in there.

shady

Hey everyone I've spent hours on Ali and find some really nice looking reps

Some Ali dealers use the cunning ploy of posting a picture of a watch and sending something completely different.

yeah. that happened to me. but i got lucky and i got my money back after escalating the dispute. the seller did not want to. he offered just 5 usd refund and thought he would get away with it...

Jamesmacca

No to Ali td all day

ethanbt

Good to know, price on AliExpress is so tempting.