Sign in to follow this  
paulro

Watch ordered November not arrived

paulro

My first purchase ordered from this site has still not arrived. It was ordered on 18th November and I used the cheapest option of delivery.

I don't to my knowledge have a tracking number.

I am not sure what to do. I have asked for advice but nothing is coming back in reply.

Has it gone for good???

djprone

Hi mate,

If you bought it from a trusted dealer on this site then you should speak to them. If you don't get a reply from the dealer then i would get in touch with a mod from here who will be able to discuss your problem better with the dealer. Sorry i can't be of more help though.

KeNnY

the package could get stolen or lost, I think you had the tracking number, check the email and also your spam folder

greg_r

Firstly, you didn't order it from this site - we don't sell watches :lol:

I assume you mean that you ordered from one of our recommended dealers. If your watch hasn't arrived (which happens sometimes - these things do go astray in transit on occasion), then you need to contact the dealer you bought it from, give them all the details (i.e. your name and address, the watch you ordered, the date you ordered it and any order or tracking numbers you may have been given - you may not get a response from the dealer unless you supply them with the necessary information to tell them who you are and what you ordered) and they should then investigate for you, re-shipping if necessary. As you're in the UK you won't be having customs issues, so I can only assume that the package has gotten lost.

Without knowing which dealer you ordered from, I'm unable to give you any specifics about how and who you should contact.

If you don't have any luck, then please contact myself or one of the other moderators here and we'll try and help you resolve the situation.