Sign in to follow this  
PeterWorcester

Just got my Rolex YachtMaser YUCK!!!

KBH

Until I started collecting reps and saw one of Speedy's posts showing how much funk collects of a watch from soapy water, I always used to shower with my watch on. When I was younger I had a Rolex that never left my wrist 24/7365 for probably at least 15 years. Never had it serviced either. Then came a long line of Seikos and other various cheap quartz beaters. Showers, pool, ocean, scuba, work etc. I never gave it much thought. I don't ever remember one failing from water intrusion.

Cynikal.Mindset
any pict0rzzz yet???

?

Drugs are bad for your fine motor skills.

Go, stay, whatever. On an Internet forum no one cares. Be kind to your wife/gf/kids, that's all tha matters. Here, we have fun, bicker, shout, accuse, hurt each others feelings, then help source a part or strap or whatever for each other. THAT'S HOW WE ROLL HERE.

fuck you, I want pict0rzzz

thats how I roll, baby back biatch!

:lol:

Baldrick

Just read this, you're a saucy chap aren't you Pete :lol:

JohnG
the lesson learned for all newjoiner to the fora will be.....not to post anything bad only post happy posts with reps where everybody can comment "oh great watch, wear it in health" even if the rep is not that what it supposed to be for that money.

Fuck the happy posts, if you are not happy, pissed off even, shout it out. Nothing wrong with that. Don't pay attention to the PC crowd, get your opinion out there, I got your back man.

ebzen02
I got your back man.

Literally..

:monkeyspank:

JohnG

Peter, seriously, don't disappear, some people are dicks sometimes, and not just me, as you have seen in this thread.

But this is the most fun forum, because in other forums if you tell them to get stuffed, the mods will come down on you. Here, everyone just gets out the popcorn.

onzenuub
Peter, seriously, don't disappear, some people are dicks sometimes, and not just me, as you have seen in this thread.

But this is the most fun forum, because in other forums if you tell them to get stuffed, the mods will come down on you. Here, everyone just gets out the popcorn.

Are you a dick John?? We should have a vote on that.

ebzen02

Yeah Pete.. Don't run away.

Vector
;)