Sign in to follow this  
PeterWorcester

Just got my Rolex YachtMaser YUCK!!!

dingle

inout.gif

:rofl:

Akira
So why can't you wear a watch in the shower that is waterproofed?

Does masturbating with the hand the watch is on really help recharge it? Do I need to make long smooth strokes or short fast ones?

You can shower with your watch, after it's pressure tested.

But it's still risky though the temperature change and hot steam,

which can cause water leaks.

Does masturbating with the hand the watch is on really help recharge it? Do I need to make long smooth strokes or short fast ones?

You may ask Onzenuub about that :rofl:

NFleischer

You don't have to leave. Sometimes it can get abit rough around here.

Always stick to known dealers and contact them if there are problems. Remember-

these are Chinese reps & they all have flaws. You not going to get a gen Swiss chronometer for $200.

Also the quality control never matches a gen; no matter what the dealers claim.

Hang in there, good luck.

onzenuub

You may ask Onzenuub about that :Whistle:

Go for a blowjob, throw away the filthy Rolex, buy a Tag, have a few beers, have another blow job done, get laid etc etc.

dingle

You may ask Onzenuub about that :Whistle:

Go for a blowjob, throw away the filthy Rolex, buy a Tag, have a few beers, have another blow job done, get laid etc etc.

:Whistle:

Fiddo

Peter-

It's really not worth getting upset over. You posted your opinion. Other members posted theirs. That's how it works. Stcik around and be part of the community. Finally, go with onzenuubs advice, it's the best!

Aren

Onze, this isn't the advice you gave me! :Whistle:

Actually Peter, Onze's recommendation is probably good advice...but hang in here.

Anyone wishing to see your originally referenced post can do what I did ... look at your profile.

I also noticed you have lots of gen watches. Comparing reps to gens leads to disappointment.

There is no comparison. It isn't even apples and oranges. It is real fruit and plastic fruit in some ways. Perhaps study a bit more before buying. Everyday, I learn new things here. :Whistle:

This thread will be gone before you know it.

Fiddo is right about the way things work here... people post, people reply, we agree, we disagree, the discussion frequently turns to funny smut, and then it is over and everyone happily moves on.

:rofl:

ebzen02

Btw and for what is worth my GMTIIc from lay has passed the shower and masturbation test with flying colors!

Del
Btw and for what is worth my GMTIIc from lay has passed the shower and masturbation test with flying colors!

rc42

Hey Peter, don't let anything in these threads get to you, most people on this board are helpful and friendly and your opinion is as valid as anyone elses.

With regard to 'prestige', if you check his previous posts on the board you'll see that his responses in this thread are amongst the most polite and considerate he's ever submitted, congratulations, thats quite and achievement for your thread :Whistle:

PeterWorcester
I am sorry but you did open with what I posted as you opened this thread with drama. If you really wanted to be taken seriously you would have named names and posted pictures rather than dramatize the issue

If everyone had been sympathetic and told you how harshly you had been treated you would have thought this was the greatest place on earth.

The fact you were told in short that you were whinging for the sake of it was not the response you wanted so now everyone is picking on you

As far as names, ok here ya go, The Yachtmaster came from TimesShop.net and the GMT-II came from RepicaMake, are you happy now, does that make it all better for you ? What if a situation like this had occurred with one of your watches, would you want me spreading that around in an open forum, I guess the answer is yes apparently.

Regardless Prestige, you still took the quote out of context, to suit your needs, the next sentence started with "I am absolutely crushed because I've never felt a better replica in my life, it's weight and detail are near perfect…" So it didn't all of a sudden become wonderful as you eluded. Yes it arrived broken but I have NO issue with that, the quality is still quality. Lay has gone out of his way to rectify the situation just so we're all straight.

I don't give a rats a$$ if the whole community pisses on me for my opinion, your idea and my idea of "Drama" are vastly different apparently. I guess that fact that you're European and I'm American makes a tongue in cheek comment like "I am absolutely crushed" seem like I'm actually being serious, that my life revolves around this watch thing? Obviously some people take things far too literally, which has always been an issue with email and text communication. It's very hard to tell when someone is being serous, funny, tongue n cheek or actually "Dramatic".

Just out of curiosity, what good are pictures going to do you ? Do you have some magic power that lets you see and feel the wobbly and rattle of a cheap bracelet from a picture ? Can you tell the quality of a movement that is supposed to be a sweep second hand from a picture ? Cause wow if you can, that's very cool :-)

If I ever do post, in the future, I will make sure to be absolutely factual, name names, post photos and be completely devoid of any humour or emotion, you can be sure of that.

I joined up as a VIP member to learn from people who had a similar hobby as myself and instead of helpful replies most of what I read is people's diatribes. Someone as right when they said this really is a nuthouse.

Cheers

onzenuub
Someone as right when they said this really is a nuthouse.

Cheers

Yep

JohnG
If I ever do post, in the future, I will make sure to be absolutely factual, name names, post photos and be completely devoid of any humour or emotion, you can be sure of that.

I joined up as a VIP member to learn from people who had a similar hobby as myself and instead of helpful replies most of what I read is people's diatribes. Someone as right when they said this really is a nuthouse.

Cheers

You have to have thick skin around here sometimes, but honestly I don't think it was that big of a deal what you said - saw the original post. You are relatively new, you didn't express yourself the way some other noobs thought you should, they pissed on you, and Prestige did too, but that is what he does for entertainment

pwc.jpg

The great thing about this place is that you can say, "fuck you you fucking cocksucker!" and you won't get banned or even reprimanded. In fact, you will even earn some fans.

I don't think your post was especially dramatic, believe me, I know drama, you are not that dramatic. Calling a fake watch, "junk" - THAT is what passes for drama around here these days, who ever thinks that hasn't read any of MY threads lately.

Stick around, you paid your dues, if someone doesn't like what you said, think back, if you made a mistake, apologize, if not, tell them to stick it up their ass.

Akira

Nobody reads your posts John :Whistle:

Oh I just did :Whistle:

onzenuub
, if you made a mistake, apologize, if not, tell them to stick it up their ass.

Your ass John, your ass. :Whistle:

Aren
As far as names, ok here ya go, The Yachtmaster came from TimeShop.net and the GMT-II came from RepicaMake, are you happy now, does that make it all better for you ? What if a situation like this had occurred with one of your watches, would you want me spreading that around in an open forum, I guess the answer is yes apparently.

Regardless Prestige, you still took the quote out of context, to suit your needs, the next sentence started with "I am absolutely crushed because I've never felt a better replica in my life, it's weight and detail are near perfect…" So it didn't all of a sudden become wonderful as you eluded. Yes it arrived broken but I have NO issue with that, the quality is still quality. Lay has gone out of his way to rectify the situation just so we're all straight.

I don't give a rats a$$ if the whole community pisses on me for my opinion, your idea and my idea of "Drama" are vastly different apparently. I guess that fact that you're European and I'm American makes a tongue in cheek comment like "I am absolutely crushed" seem like I'm actually being serious, that my life revolves around this watch thing? Obviously some people take things far to literally, which has always been an issue with email and text communication. It's very hard to tell when someone is being serous, funny, tongue n cheek or actually "Dramatic".

Just out of curiosity, what good are pictures going to do you ? Do you have some magic power that lets you see and feel the wobbly and rattle of a cheap bracelet from a picture ? Can you tell the quality of a movement that is supposed to be a sweep second hand from a picture ? Cause wow if you can, that's very cool :-)

Cheers

Hi Peter,

This is a good response. This is a forum where we discuss openly and honestly about watches and dealers. That is the purpose here. In doing this, we help the entire community. Sarcasm isn't something which translates well in text. Keeping the lines of communication open will fix that. People don't know you here yet and will take you quite literally until they know you and your style and sense of humour. Sometimes people still can't tell if I am joking.

I am glad you posted this. Now everyone can see and openly discuss your watch. No, pictures don't tell the entire story and that is where a review comes in. You provide a service when you write your opinion and show pictures. :Whistle:

When I received my son's watch, I was not prepared to take photos and I was a nervous wreck trying to get some. Then, I had to borrow a photobucket account on the spur of the moment because I didn't have a clue what to do with the pictures my son took with his cell phone. I felt like it was a disaster, but I didn't bail out on RWG. This is a great place. Even when I got my first rep for myself, my pictures were so blurry and bad that members picked on me. I was very sad and felt like a failure. I received a really exceptional Blackseal PAM from Robert and couldn't get a picture of it to save my arse. I am still a picture failure, but I kept trying. I later discovered that posting pictures with me in them...no matter how lousy the photos were, was acceptable. :rofl:

This is a great forum and it is openness and diversity which makes it great. Stay in the community. I think you will find if you revisit this thread in the future, you will see that it isn't so bad, and perhaps you will see the humour of others here.

Sometimes, I still don't know what is appropriate here, but people help me learn. I ask alot of questions, but try to do my own research first. The members forgive me and they educate me. I don't know much about forums. It probably took me 6 weeks to figure out how to have an avatar here. I didn't realize until 2 days ago that a watch I have had for 6 weeks has a lume...so you are way ahead of me. Anyway, I hope you will stay and enjoy your time here.

Is it a good day? Yes

They are all good days really. Some are just better than others. :Whistle:

Cheers,

Arenaria

JohnG

Your ass John, your ass. :Whistle:

My ass, I watch my ass when in the bus station in your neighborhood. Then I watch my ass. My ass.

Akira

Your ass John, your ass. :rofl:

Onzey knows what the man needs right ? :Whistle:

JohnG

Seriously though, only a bunch of noobs can turn a thread about a fake GMTII and a fake YM into a flamefest. :Whistle:

onzenuub

:chewbacca:

Your ass John, your ass. :chewbacca:

Onzey knows what the man needs right ? :Whistle:

Boobies? :Whistle::rofl::chewbacca: :chewbacca: :chewbacca: :chewbacca:

Del

Peter - you should stick around mate. Look on the bright side, everyone knows who you are now :Whistle:.

And I'd like to see a photo of the bad YM please :Whistle:.

onzenuub

:chewbacca:

Your ass John, your ass. :chewbacca:

My ass, I watch my ass when in the bus station in your neighborhood. Then I watch my ass. My ass.

:Whistle: :Whistle: :rofl::chewbacca: :chewbacca: :chewbacca:

onzenuub

And yes Peter you gotta stay

Akira
Hi Peter,

This is a good response. This is a forum where we discuss openly and honestly about watches and dealers. That is the purpose here. In doing this, we help the entire community. Sarcasm isn't something which translates well in text. Keeping the lines of communication open will fix that. People don't know you here yet and will take you quite literally until they know you and your style and sense of humour. Sometimes people still can't tell if I am joking.

I am glad you posted this. Now everyone can see and openly discuss your watch. No, pictures don't tell the entire story and that is where a review comes in. You provide a service when you write your opinion and show pictures. :)

When I received my son's watch, I was not prepared to take photos and I was a nervous wreck trying to get some. Then, I had to borrow a photobucket account on the spur of the moment because I didn't have a clue what to do with the pictures my son took with his cell phone. I felt like it was a disaster, but I didn't bail out on RWG. This is a great place. Even when I got my first rep for myself, my pictures were so blurry and bad that members picked on me. I was very sad and felt like a failure. I received a really exceptional Blackseal PAM from Robert and couldn't get a picture of it to save my arse. I am still a picture failure, but I kept trying. I later discovered that posting pictures with me in them...no matter how lousy the photos were, was acceptable. :rofl:

This is a great forum and it is openness and diversity which makes it great. Stay in the community. I think you will find if you revisit this thread in the future, you will see that it isn't so bad, and perhaps you will see the humour of others here.

Sometimes, I still don't know what is appropriate here, but people help me learn. I ask alot of questions, but try to do my own research first. The members forgive me and they educate me. I don't know much about forums. It probably took me 6 weeks to figure out how to have an avatar here. I didn't realize until 2 days ago that a watch I have had for 6 weeks has a lume...so you are way ahead of me. Anyway, I hope you will stay and enjoy your time here.

Is it a good day? Yes

They are all good days really. Some are just better than others. :)

Cheers,

Arenaria

Aren

great post as usual, but you have to keep it short for good sake :lol:

One can only read half of your post, before Joe and Onzey post about their asses and boobies again.

;)

w204

Is this how you keep all your watches running instead of wearing one each day? Damn, how did I not figure this out. Must start a regimen. :lol:

Back to topic:

You mention this is an experiment. Experiment in what though? Disappointment? If you searched yachtmaster you will find that the best value is Robert's one from the Milgauss factory. HELL, there are even numerous pics out there that you can see it is a VERY good product. Instead, you went with another dealer in which we don't know much about their source of the watch from. Your post seemed like you wanted a good quality watch, but instead, claiming it as an experiment, you try to justify your disappointment.

Also, you mention that to be fair, you provide no info where it is from and the price. Not even pics. That is not fair to both the forum members and the dealers. You should have just mentioned your disappointment to the dealer, then if not resolved, bring it to the forum's attention. Trusted dealers are trusted for a reason. No dealer is going to provide perfect reps for every product he/she sells, but they at least back it up if you are not satisfied.