Sign in to follow this  
PeterWorcester

Just got my Rolex YachtMaser YUCK!!!

dingle

+1 Akira....but no need to copy her entire post...:)

I actually agree with Johns first post , before bus station asses were involved....:lol:

Peter--post a pic of the movement. :)

Aren
Boobies? :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

This one is for Onze... :boobies2:

Akira, I have been keeping my posts shorter, but I want to be understood.

Besides, the person it was intended for will read it. That is the only important part.

You guys talk about me being wordy...

Did you read the stick insect post?

Ok, here is the short version:

Peter,

Don't :lolcina: and ignore the :boxing: because it is :bollocks: and don't :blowup: either.

When it comes to reps :sh_h: so don't :suicide: or :gunbandana:

If you feel hassled by a :rainingshit: don't :cry: just give them :finger: or tell them to :bugger off:

:dogify: if someone doesn't like your opinion, but don't :headdesk:

If you think things are going badly, just keep saying :imok:

Some people here are :baby: some are :shitstir: but :soapbox: isn't appreciated.

Remember, people will :help: if you ask and then avoid :) who :)

And remember these important :rofl:;) and if all else fails, post :boobies2:

Try to :lol: and feel better.

With :wub:

Arenaria

ebzen02

Best makeshift watch winder.. Your own hand and some baby oil.. Having you girl wear your watch while she gives a hand job works even better..

JohnG

I say send the YM back, it is a watch for metrosexuals anyway.

Get a Panerai. The sooner you move past Rolex, the sooner you will lose the Noob moniker.

wat44

I have to agree (only a bit) with John

yachties are gay (rolex in general ok)

JohnG
I have to agree (only a bit) with John

yachties are gay (rolex in general ok)

Yes, Rolex in general okay, but JUST okay.

It is the jumping off point for all noobs, but there is a whole world out there boys! Rolex is so provincial....

Aren
Peter--post a pic of the movement. :)

Here is the movement :lol:

I posted for you Peter until you can get a photo of the movement.

Edit: But John...I don't own a Rolex :)

chum_2000_uk

Peter, govisit the "fuck you thread" and go and say fuck you to all the noob haters. If they've really pissed you off then Onze has apprently invented a new word - the worst word anyone can ever be called: clunts. Call them clunts.

Mik
inout.gif

:lol:

The Comic Book Guy would say: "best post ever!"

Ding, you're great!!

(sorry that my post had nothig to do with the topic, but think we have given up on the topic long ago...)

nunu78
So why can't you wear a watch in the shower that is waterproofed?

Does masturbating with the hand the watch is on really help recharge it? Do I need to make long smooth strokes or short fast ones?

You can shower with your watch, after it's pressure tested.

But it's still risky though the temperature change and hot steam,

which can cause water leaks.

Does masturbating with the hand the watch is on really help recharge it? Do I need to make long smooth strokes or short fast ones?

You may ask Onzenuub about that :lol:

Go for a blowjob, throw away the filthy Rolex, buy a Tag, have a few beers, have another blow job done, get laid etc etc.

+111111111111111111111111

chum_2000_uk
(sorry that my post had nothig to do with the topic, but think we have given up on the topic long ago...)

Mik, your avatar is like a sticker you see on the back of a car... the kind you think to yourself, why the hell would anyone stick that to their car? What are they possibly hoping to achieve by sticking that to the back of their car?

I love it. Keep up the good work man!

Aren

Edit: I am still "quote challenged". I meant to quote Chum about the Fuck You Thread.

The "fuck you thread" is a great one. I had to stop visiting there.

It was becoming an addiction.

I edited my explicit posts and now...

I am on the wagon from the "fuck you thread" and the "three word post."

I went cold turkey.

It's been difficult, but I am doing ok now.

I am coping with the withdrawal.

oops...sorry. I can't even think about that thread.

3xrock
filephp.jpg

chum_2000_uk
Edit: I am still "quote challenged". I meant to quote Chum about the Fuck You Thread.

The "fuck you thread" is a great one. I had to stop visiting there.

It was becoming an addiction.

I edited my explicit posts and now...

I am on the wagon from the "fuck you thread" and the "three word post."

I went cold turkey.

It's been difficult, but I am doing ok now.

I am coping with the withdrawal.

oops...sorry. I can't even think about that thread.

Aren, it sounds like you are beginning the long process of recovery. We shall give you a badge for every month you go without visiting those threads. We are all proud of you, if only the rest of us were so strong.

ebzen02
Peter, govisit the "fuck you thread" and go and say fuck you to all the noob haters. If they've really pissed you off then Onze has apprently invented a new word - the worst word anyone can ever be called: clunts. Call them clunts.

Great advice.. Now I must go visit the TFYT and tell Peter to go and fuck himself for being a whiney noob cunt!

Cynikal.Mindset

any pict0rzzz yet???

AllergyDoc
any pict0rzzz yet???

?

Drugs are bad for your fine motor skills.

Go, stay, whatever. On an Internet forum no one cares. Be kind to your wife/gf/kids, that's all tha matters. Here, we have fun, bicker, shout, accuse, hurt each others feelings, then help source a part or strap or whatever for each other. THAT'S HOW WE ROLL HERE.

ebzen02
any pict0rzzz yet???

?

Drugs are bad for your fine motor skills.

Go, stay, whatever. On an Internet forum no one cares. Be kind to your wife/gf/kids, that's all tha matters. Here, we have fun, bicker, shout, accuse, hurt each others feelings, then help source a part or strap or whatever for each other. THAT'S HOW WE ROLL HERE.

Yup...Welcome to the Brother/Sisterhood of Nutz.

PatronSaintofChainsaws

1) Old style Rolex bracelets are generally cheap-feeling, rattly things (yes, even the genuine ones).

2) Smoothness of the sweeping seconds is relative. My old, genuine Rolex Oyster Precision had a seconds hand that was jerky as hell. I'd seek out the genuine version of the watch that you're judging before making any assumptions about how it should perform.

trailboss99

Who in their right mind would shower with a watch on? Why would you?

Apart from it getting covered in soap scum, hot water is bad for any watch, rep or gen.

You should never wear a watch in the shower, sauna or spa/hot tub as it is very rough on the

seals and O rings therein.

Col

Eiderdaus

nothing wrong with the first post to my opinion. everyone is free to post his opinion and if he is disappointed then it´s ok, maybe he should have read more and dig deeper in the fora but if he feels disappointed who can tell the opposite.

sometimes i got the feeling that the fora is not for exchanging experiences good or bad it´s just to promote opinions in one directions. if he is not happy with his deal, that´s ok, if you don´t think that´s ok, it´s your problem and you can write. but you are not better than him by reacting in the same way than he did.....

the lesson learned for all newjoiner to the fora will be.....not to post anything bad only post happy posts with reps where everybody can comment "oh great watch, wear it in health" even if the rep is not that what it supposed to be for that money.

greg_r
Aren, it sounds like you are beginning the long process of recovery. We shall give you a badge for every month you go without visiting those threads. We are all proud of you, if only the rest of us were so strong.

chum, you haven't been here long enough to know this place so well :lol:

andygt

Well said, Eider. I didn't see the OP's post pre edit but it looks absolutely fine to me now.

Akira

Eider & andy I must disagree with you...

It's not about what Peter originaly wanted to tell you, its more about how.

"YUCK! What difference in dealers! WOW"

is totally different to

"Disappointed by quality of my new YM"

Then he got the value response of adding pics from BT

Contacting the dealer first and not showering with his watch from me.

The rest just went bad :P and is how it is often on this board.

Lots of members addding their opinions, often in a rough language.

This board isn't about agreeing to one oppinion.

But imagen I buy a watch from you in the Membersales area.

I'm not satisfied, you'd wanted me to contact you first as well,

instead of posting a thread which flames you or your item.

Most of the members told Peter not to take it to hard and I agree.

I got told of many times, from Robert,Baldy and other members, it just happens.

Hang in Peter :drool:

Eiderdaus

but what´s wrong with "showering" ? If a watch is called waterproof it should last a shower.

Telling that sauna, hot tub and maybe boiled tea water is not good for seals or O ring should be logical but I guess for a short while it doesn´t harm. but now anyone of you has to prove me that water of a temperature of 40 degrees will bend or transform steel. I was always thinking that heat will expand materials so logically o rings and seals must gain size and fit tighter, i do agree that if the expanding and contraction is too often that the o rings and seals will lose consistency.

I have been with my gen sub in hot tube, in sauna and taken warm showers. no issue and no damage and i am not doing that 300times a year.

other if it is called water resistant...so if the dealer tells that the watch is waterproof than he should have it tested or at least someone of the manufacturer has it tested. you would say, not every single watch is waterproof tested on gen, but the specs are the same and the QA is assuring this.

My understanding is if a dealer is selling a watch as waterproof then i expect that it is. And my experience was...that they are. Maybe not everyone is fancy to test directly in a depth of 16meters but the SD from TT was. Good experience.

Now someone will say for daytona and all other wachtes with pushers it is different as even gen should not be pushed unter water. never seen that in a manual "don´t push under water". to me thats a rep issue.

If the crystal is pressed in correctly and the seals and o rings are creased there should be no issue. maybe for watches with HEV valve the valve needs a treatment but i have not modded the valve on SD and it was waterproof as stated on the website.