Sign in to follow this  
Phantomtech

New Camille Fournet Straps for my 5227's, pic heavy

Phantomtech

Here are some photos I took of the straps, they are exactly like OEM quality and makes this watch look even more awesome! They are the manufacturers of Patek straps as well, hence the similar quality.

One of the best part is the quick release spring bars that are just like the gen, makes it a breeze to install the straps!One of the best part is the quick release spring bars that are just like the gen, makes it a breeze to install the straps!

goipMe.jpg

JYUKCK.jpg

ElVeoB.jpg

a0fMQj.jpg

5XEqyL.jpg

J1Z8l6.jpg

huLzL2.jpg

eFbSwa.jpg

443Vor.jpg

OR1WAS.jpg

OrZfoF.jpg

buVurw.jpg

5DMcFT.jpg

QqugoD.jpg

a2C9l4.jpg

K0SZjO.jpg

nxX5pJ.jpg

Ot3H2s.jpg

p6a7if.jpg

Edited by Phantomtech

_DC_

Those are stunning mate, I assume these are bespoke and not off the shelf?!

DC

Phantomtech

Those are stunning mate, I assume these are bespoke and not off the shelf?!

DC

It was actually stock off their website, no customizing necessary..

Brown strap:

http://www.camillefournet.com/en/leather-strap-in-shiny-dark-brown-square-scaled-alligator

Black strap:

http://www.camillefournet.com/en/leather-strap-in-shiny-black-square-scaled-alligator

Edited by Phantomtech

Robin195959

They are great. Real quality look.

Does the quick release catch protrude to skin level?

Do you have a link?

Godfathar

Thanks for the pics mate. I saw a thread over at RWI talking about this. I see you didn't waste time ordering two. They looks great. Wear them in good health.

Ps mine with PP gen strap says hello :)

20150803_140135_01.jpg

_DC_
Thanks for the pics mate. I saw a thread over at RWI talking about this. I see you didn't waste time ordering two. They looks great. Wear them in good health.

Ps mine with PP gen strap says hello :)

20150803_140135_01.jpg

Mmmmm gen strap.....

56BBD6F4-7100-42DB-8BCF-DAC2C051EE86_zps4wdq5moc.jpg

DC

Phantomtech

Here are some awesome photos on a sunny day!

UGkVcq.jpg

jNMw0P.jpg

IC8h6s.jpg

Qtn5XF.jpg

XAsjva.jpg

LZ9yjf.jpg

PtfZNf.jpg

mosquitos tweeter

The watch and strap together look fantastic, congratulations on the combo. This thread has helped me make my final decision to push the button and purchase the RG version along with the strap. I notice you say that it was actually stock off their website, no customizing necessary. I'm going to have to order the watch and the strap simultaneously as i'm only back home in the Uk for a few days in Nov as the customs here in the Middle East unpredictable. Would you be so kind as to advise me of the width i would need to order and whether the buckle that came with the watch fits or i would need to pay the extra for a second one with the strap. Very much appreciated ;-)

_DC_
The watch and strap together look fantastic, congratulations on the combo. This thread has helped me make my final decision to push the button and purchase the RG version along with the strap. I notice you say that it was actually stock off their website, no customizing necessary. I'm going to have to order the watch and the strap simultaneously as i'm only back home in the Uk for a few days in Nov as the customs here in the Middle East unpredictable. Would you be so kind as to advise me of the width i would need to order and whether the buckle that came with the watch fits or i would need to pay the extra for a second one with the strap. Very much appreciated ;-)

If you've ordered the Miyota movement rep of the 5227 then you'll need to order one that is 19mm at the lug and 16mm at the buckle, this is a stock option on their website so no problem, and then you can use the buckle that comes with the rep and don't need one from the strap supplier!!

DC

mosquitos tweeter

Faaaantastic. Will be ordering this evening ;-) Much appreciated

jakethemouse

If you've ordered the Miyota movement rep of the 5227 then you'll need to order one that is 19mm at the lug and 16mm at the buckle, this is a stock option on their website so no problem, and then you can use the buckle that comes with the rep and don't need one from the strap supplier!!

DC

If I want to make my own straps is there anywhere I can purchase the 19mm Quick Release Spring bars?

Godfathar

Someone has been uploading pics of his new Camille Fournet straps to his photobucket. I am sensing a new detailed review of the straps on the watches is brewing. ;)

_DC_
Someone has been uploading pics of his new Camille Fournet straps to his photobucket. I am sensing a new detailed review of the straps on the watches is brewing. ;)

Huh? Who has?

DC

patekmogul

this isnt about the strap. but i really want a nice rep of this 5227 in rose gold. Where did you get this from?

_DC_
this isnt about the strap. but i really want a nice rep of this 5227 in rose gold. Where did you get this from?

Mine came from Perfect Clones but any of the TDs can get it and it does indeed come in rose gold!!

DC