Sign in to follow this  
SteveA

Hi All - NOW WITH PHOTOS ATTACHED

SteveA

Hi all have looked around for a while and am amazed at some of the great pictures and the quality of some of the reps.I have done all the old school stuff in the past when reps were really bad I lived in HK in the late 80's e 90's and have lived in Turkey more recently where you can get decent modern reps but mostly crap /cheaper Chinese.

I have only one 1/2 decent watch that I like which is a SS Logines Hydroconquest auto which I wear daily it was around £900 which to me is a lot of money.

I hope to spend some time looking and making some informed purchase,I have taken a punt on a couple of cheaper models from TS so I can have a change of watches to wear during the day but I think I might be getting the bug as Iam already eyeing up some more expensive purchases.So when I get them and I can sort out how to post correctly I ll put some photos on

Edited by SteveA

dingle

welcome to the nuthouse :lol:

Del

Hello and welcome :lol:.

What did you order from TS?

Fiddo

Hello! :lol:

Welcome!

djprone

welcome mate. Have you received your watches form TS? what are they and are you going to post up some pics? I've only been here a couple of months, but i can honestly tell you, once you've tried it, you're hooked!

SteveA

Ive ordered ;Omega Seamaster GMT Automatic SS Blue Dial(Asian movement) and Luminor Panerai GMT Automatic Black SS(Asian Movement)havent got them yet only just ordered but will put some photos on when I do.

Del

Very good Steve - look forward to seeing your pics when you get the watches ;).

AllergyDoc

Welcome Steve!

greg_r

Welcome!

rychastings

hi and Welcome to the forum!

capice

Hi, welcome and enjoy

ebzen02

You have made it to the safe house..aka nuthouse..your chances of being scammed have drastically diminished! Stick to the trusted dealers and you should be fine.. Have fun and remember to post pics of your very first loot..

KeNnY
You have made it to the safe house..aka nuthouse..your chances of being scammed have drastically diminished! Stick to the trusted dealers and you should be fine.. Have fun and remember to post pics of your very first loot..

nicely said ! :)

Welcome STEVEA!

SteveA

Well what great service from TS received my 2 beauties today and can only say Iam very impressed not a mark on either,both in great working order ,both a good size and the weight is spot on both for $180 which included shipping and waited only a week from order to delivery !

Lume on both great and very bright and even OMG needs a link out but I ll sort that later.

Going to post some piccies if I can figure out how,Iam new to this and only have a camera phone but Ill give it a try stand by.

Can I just say patience is a virtue ! I have explained that I dont have a decent camera and dont know how to put pictures on but I have got an account now ,have been able to resize etc and have now put thenm on,Hope they are okay but Iam sure I will get better and Quicker in time

Photo0188-1.jpg

CopyofCopyofPhoto0184-1.jpg

Photo0190.jpg

Photo0191.jpg

Photo0193.jpg

Photo0200.jpg

Photo0195.jpg

Photo0199.jpg

Photo0194.jpg

Photo0198.jpg

Photo0196.jpg

Edited by SteveA

greg_r

Good to hear, Steve :)

d1isthe1

Pics ???????????

SteveA

Piccies now on ,any comments about what you see,should I be as pleased as Iam ?

Edited by SteveA

Del

Very nice Steve - enjoy wearing them!

And thanks for posting the pics :).

Pentax

Welcome Steve ! You will find your self at home here.

Are you living in Turkey?

I have heard that there are solid gold reps on the big bazar you have over there can you make a small research and inform me?

Thanks

Pentax

SteveA

Help required - I have lost a link from the Omega bracelet,it is only a small link which attaches to a 3 bar locking piece which olds the whole thing together.Anyone got any spares lying around ?

onionbag

If it's the end link before the clasp, you're probably onto a loser mate, but post a pic and let us see exactly what you need.

vonGluberschmidt

not all omega links are the same.

post a photo of exactly what you are looking for in order to get best results....

SteveA

Panic over guys,found spare links in my box of tricks,now fixed and back on the wrist.

DarkGlass

good for you mate, nice purchases too !