Sign in to follow this  
Joeboy

Newbie with iPad question......

BadPickle
See, when the new members post about interesting stuff instead of about Subs, we are such a friendly bunch.

Welcome to the forum :beer2:

:pirateship:

It would seem so, however I'm more than prepared to get the odd flaming every now and then :D tbh for the first few days all I did was read the pinned threads, threads about movements and the TD reviews. There's so much information available on here I'm not sure what anyone needs to ask!

Fuck reading that shit, it's for fucking nerds, just jump straight in and spend spend spend £££££££££££££££ then upgrade your membership to VIP/supporter, get in a few flame wars with the "big dogs" here, it's the only way to command respect.......

Worked for me man......... :bounce:

onzenuub
See, when the new members post about interesting stuff instead of about Subs, we are such a friendly bunch.

It would seem so, however I'm more than prepared to get the odd flaming every now and then :D tbh for the first few days all I did was read the pinned threads, threads about movements and the TD reviews. There's so much information available on here I'm not sure what anyone needs to ask!

Fuck reading that shit, it's for fucking nerds, just jump straight in and spend spend spend £££££££££££££££ then upgrade your membership to VIP/supporter, get in a few flame wars with the "big dogs" here, it's the only way to command respect.......

Who respects you? :D

BadPickle

Who respects you? :D

Just "Baldrick" -aka- "Mr Nice Guy" , I don't need anyone else..... ;)

Joeboy

All in good time, I still don't know who all the nutters are yet :sofa: and it's taken me 2 weeks to figure out how smilies work.

onzenuub

All in good time, I still don't know who all the nutters are yet :sofa: and it's taken me 2 weeks to figure out how smilies work.

The biggest nutter is Picklebeetroot, second nutter is member named Bouncy.

Joeboy

Good to know, I'll keep my eye out for the other one then :Jumpy:

onzenuub

:rofl:

Kleen™

<----- I can offer you protection. For a modest fee...;)

Fuck reading that shit, it's for fucking nerds, just jump straight in and spend spend spend £££££££££££££££ then upgrade your membership to VIP/supporter, get in a few flame wars with the &amp;quot;big dogs&amp;quot; here, it's the only way to command respect.......

BadPickle

Fuck reading that shit, it's for fucking nerds, just jump straight in and spend spend spend £££££££££££££££ then upgrade your membership to VIP/supporter, get in a few flame wars with the &quot;big dogs&quot; here, it's the only way to command respect.......

:giggle: you do that Joe.... You'll fit in well here, I'll PM you a list of members who've generally taken a major dislike to me..... It's some fucking read :lol:

onzenuub

<----- I can offer you protection. For a modest fee... ;)

Fuck reading that shit, it's for fucking nerds, just jump straight in and spend spend spend £££££££££££££££ then upgrade your membership to VIP/supporter, get in a few flame wars with the &amp;quot;big dogs&amp;quot; here, it's the only way to command respect.......

Rep protection that is.

Joeboy
<----- I can offer you protection. For a modest fee...;)

Is this an attempt to groom a newbie?

onzenuub

Yep and next you know is you sitting behind a window dressed up as a lady.

BadPickle
&lt;----- I can offer you protection. For a modest fee...;)

Is this a PATHETIC attempt to groom a newbie?

Fixed ;)

MetalMickey

Don't listen to Onze, he's a SCAMMER :P

Joeboy
&lt;----- I can offer you protection. For a modest fee... ;)

Again.......... :frusty:

onzenuub

And you is a pedophilatelistatheistallahuakbartowerwatchdogtrompettistdrummerwhore..

MetalMickey

And you is a pedophilatelistatheistallahuakbartowerwatchdogtrompettistdrummerwhore..

You got me there ;)

Kleen™

It's true. I also offered Onze protection when he was a noob, and he did infact end up in the exact scenario described above.

But he was very insisting, and I always aim to please...;)

onzenuub

You got me there ;)

Yes and most of all we are all very serious over here. :)

RichardMiami

colon postwhore colon

giphy.gif

onzenuub

It's true. I also offered Onze protection when he was a noob, and he did infact end up in the exact scenario described above.

But he was very insisting, and I always aim to please... ;)

You, fucking noob member 35797 offers member nr 7 protection???????? :rofl:

MetalMickey

Member number 7... Double-Onze-Seven

james-bond-007-sexy-woman1.png

MetalMickey

Protection from 99.9% of bacteria

kiwi-kleen-dranex-drain-cleaner-50-g-x-4.jpg

Kleen™

But you sooooo needed it.

Have you totally forgotten how you got bullied by everyone around...hmmm?

But due to my exquisite sevices and cunning resolve a viable solution was found; so we switched membership numbers.

And just see how you're thriving now..;)

onzenuub

But you sooooo needed it.

Have you totally forgotten how you got bullied by everyone around...hmmm?

But due to my exquisite sevices and cunning resolve a viable solution was found; so we switched membership numbers.

And just see how you're thriving now.. ;)

I wl never ever never switch what so ever with you.