Gazzla

Longines Master Chronograph Moonphase - New Gen Croc!

Gazzla

...in his listings? Linky link?

wow very nice watch, where you bought it from? And the strap.... how much u paid for it?

http://watchfinder.p...are.com/6780058

Sorry, I'm referring to the Vietnamese strap that you bought for it. I believe I know who the seller is in eBay, I have uses them a few times, is it Black forest atelier?

Oh, here you go: http://stores.ebay.com/vnhandcraftart/

peteins

...in his listings? Linky link?

wow very nice watch, where you bought it from? And the strap.... how much u paid for it?

http://watchfinder.p...are.com/6780058

Sorry, I'm referring to the Vietnamese strap that you bought for it. I believe I know who the seller is in eBay, I have uses them a few times, is it Black forest atelier?

Oh, here you go: http://stores.ebay.com/vnhandcraftart/

Cheers, ahh yes, there the seller I thought

Bkdpotato
Hey Gang

Seems like I've had this beauty since the Ice Age waiting for a handmade croc to arrive. :giggle:

I sent some pictures of the cardboard rep strap to the Vietnam geezer and he replicated it perfectly using Vietnamese croc leather. The deployant fits perfectly and feels comfy as fuck. He even sent QC pics and didn't want any payment until I gave the thumbs up.

My only gripe is that I think he sent it using a Ho chi minh pigeon. With only one wing. And blind.

Anyhow, it's the bollocks. And here's some pics!

3ovQ9U8.jpg

BBC5Eht.jpg

IR4wcjZ.jpg

4KCEmaI.jpg

rqzc0by.jpg

GWVyUqb.jpg

NXYKzpv.jpg

XwJKMBb.jpg

FTgqlk0.jpg

lcchKRu.jpg

Gaz :D

The replacement strap you bought. Was it a 21mm?

Gazzla

The replacement strap you bought. Was it a 21mm?

Yep. 21mm, 18 at the clasp.

Bkdpotato

Awesome thanks!

NicholasShelton

This is such a perfect watch... It will be my next purchase, so I have a question: does the gold finish wear off? I had a (cheaper admittedly) Rolex rep and found that the gold on the crown was fading off, exposing the steel underneath.. Have you noticed anything like this on your chronograph? Thanks!

GenTLe
This is such a perfect watch... It will be my next purchase, so I have a question: does the gold finish wear off? I had a (cheaper admittedly) Rolex rep and found that the gold on the crown was fading off, exposing the steel underneath.. Have you noticed anything like this on your chronograph? Thanks!

They will fade as like as all plated watches. Basically they are not something to wear daily.

Gazzla

They will fade as like as all plated watches. Basically they are not something to wear daily.

This is good advice. If you want a beater get SS. These are for wearing as a treat! :D

NicholasShelton

This is good advice. If you want a beater get SS. These are for wearing as a treat! :D

Thanks for the tip! Yes I plan to only wear this on certain occasions with certain suits. Not the type to don a gold watch for everyday use!

funkmaster

i am gonna buy this watch...gonna contact the TD

funkmaster

only issue for me now is it bothers me that the LONGINES symbol on the front of the dial of the GEN is gold and the REP is not in gold.

elnoelio

Stunners, I see Mary has a few variants of this listed now.

SBHBOS

The one he shows me has a gold logo in-line with the gen in the QC video and photos though not on the listing photos.

Daffy

Fantastic shots, Gazz. And the watch is nice, too. I guess. It's no Prometheus, but it'll do...

shanejaque

That's one of the nicest watches out there (pure class)

childishthing

Christ on a cracker, this is a beautiful watch!

gran

Great watch!! Great photos!! Wrist pics?? Or Is it not getting enough wrist time with you?